That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Aw, thanks New. That made me tear up. In a good way, though. And I think you will also have your baby too. When your next baby comes, s/he will stick. I think that's why s/he's taking her/his time. Working on the glue! :friends:

finally able to get to a computer. ...in OHio..dropping the girls off

sam..i like your attitude...and you are correct..you are able to get pregnant and that is half the battle..now if your dr can figure out what happens once you get there.
new and i seem to have trouble getting pregnant..it's been far too long for us..and now i am concerned it may take longer but i am still willing to try and so is dh..and that is half my battle..

got in to OHIO at around 330am to wake up 3hrs later and take my mom to the er as she was exhibiting stroke symptoms..she ok for now..but has to go for further tests next week..now relaxing and will head back to florida tomorrow..and work like a dog..and wrestle with this darn engcomp2 class and all this dreaded homework..i am so ready for this class to be over with..it has lasted entirely tooooooo looooonng...
hope all of you are well

Love: Sounds like you have a lot on your plate! Hang in there.

Love - hope your mum is ok... :hugs:

Sam - thanks for your comments too :hugs:

Thinking of you both

:hi: to everyone else xx

Great PMA Sam! I know it's hard to fake it at first, but it really does help. That's what I've been trying to do this cycle so far. I hope it keeps going and the next baby sticks, it's great you can get pregnant, and hopefully the Dr can help you!

Finished Clomid for this cycle. Watched "sextuplets - little lambs" last night...she got pregnant with 6 with pcos on CLOMID!!!! My hubbie and I were in shock! I don't think I could cope with 6, but if Clomid gave me twins I'd be happy! I'm a twin myself so I think I could cope with that :D

grey..how exciting to be a twin..fraternal or identical???..and to finish clomid..i have high hopes for you this cycle

Great PMA Sam! I know it's hard to fake it at first, but it really does help. That's what I've been trying to do this cycle so far. I hope it keeps going and the next baby sticks, it's great you can get pregnant, and hopefully the Dr can help you!

Finished Clomid for this cycle. Watched "sextuplets - little lambs" last night...she got pregnant with 6 with pcos on CLOMID!!!! My hubbie and I were in shock! I don't think I could cope with 6, but if Clomid gave me twins I'd be happy! I'm a twin myself so I think I could cope with that :D

Thanks Grey. :hugs:

grey..how exciting to be a twin..fraternal or identical???..and to finish clomid..i have high hopes for you this cycle

We're fraternal. My Mum actually was pregnant with triplets and lost one and that's how she found out she was pregnant with twins! We're both girls. My twin has had NO trouble conceiving and has fallen pregnant with both her children on the first month of trying....But we are very close and her and her husband (and all of you) are the only people who know we're TTC and using Clomid :)
I have high hopes too! Just gotta pin down the hubbie!

Good luck ladies... sending lots of extra sticky dust your way..

sam..How are you doing today hun? One day at a time.
Grey..triplets wow..your mum must've had some very powerful ovaries indeed..lol
new..how are you getting on??
morri/sar0...:howdy: to you both
:hi: to everyone else

afm..ic opk's arrived in mail today..will start testing in the next couple of days as i'm not sure what this month will have in store for me..an early o or a late one..

Good luck on this cycle Love!!!!

Yes, she had great ovaries! She had me and my twin at 24, then 4 more children after...we were all 2 years apart, except my youngest brother, it took 3 years to conceive him. I come from a very fertile family, my auntie (Mum's sister) has 12 kids!!!! I feel all the more broken because of this.

wow indeed..my mom had 5 children, 8pregnancies..so she was very fertile too..and her momma had 9living children and my daddy's mom had 14..and i don't know how many m/c for both my grandmothers..but they obviously did not have the trouble i do and that is just getting the darn :spermy: to meet the egg
i'm trying to stay optimistic..hoping i can stay that way through the whole cycle...of course, the ob appt on the 14th may alter that , depending on the outcome of that news

Okay--I am officially back in here. No D&C needed though and he's ordered loads of tests and told me to go for it again this cycle and not to lose hope. So if my O could just hold off until I see OH again on the 18th. . .

Thanks again ladies, for all of your kind words and your support. :hugs:

Sam-happy you didnt need a d & c.. but still so sad this happened to you again.. hope next time is a sticky forever baby.. seems we are like twins.. first loss at 12 weeks and second at 5.. hopefully you get the dust i did and get that bfp right off the bat.. Hugs

Sam-happy you didnt need a d & c.. but still so sad this happened to you again.. hope next time is a sticky forever baby.. seems we are like twins.. first loss at 12 weeks and second at 5.. hopefully you get the dust i did and get that bfp right off the bat.. Hugs

Lil: We ARE twins. I sure hope I follow your lead with the next one. I've been wanting to add you to my ttc list, but didn't want to jinx you. Now I will wait and add you to my bump buddy sig here soon. Fingers crossed. Cannot wait to hear all of the good things about your scan, hon! :friends:

sam.. i am so glad to hear that you can continue to try..i have been popping in off and on all day waiting to see how things are for you..well then i think you are cycle buddies with grey and i then..fx'd for some great news this month all around

Love: Yep. We're cycle buddies! That's good. :hugs: Amazing how my cycle dates have changed. 11 tubes of blood lighter now. I should know something in a week or so.

Sam - Glad you didn't need to have a D&C. I really hope O is delayed for you, so that OH is around when it does happen.

:hi: to all my other lovelies. :)

I literally slept all day and evening last evening..after a nice renedevous in the pool..skinny dipping..:blush:..:winkwink:...and then slept all day today..
I will say i had a dream i was pregnant..i haven't had one of those kind of dreams in a looooonnnnggg time..i so hope it means something wonderful for all of us:)
off to work soon...hope you all have a lovely weekend

Sam..how are you doing hun..hoping you are coming along fine..
grey...any nearer to o'ing
new..you are a little farther along in the cycle than us..hoping you get a nice :bfp:
morri..:howdy:
:hi: to everyone else..hoping all our pregnant bnb friends are doing ok

afm..waiting to o..watching for that + opk like it's the holy grail..more ewcm last two days..having some :sex: just in case..miss my babies..but my mom said they are having a blast with all my neices and nephews so i am glad of that..but the house is so quiet without them
fx'd for some great news this month..:dust: :dust: and more :dust: to us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->