That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Thanks sam.. i really hope you follow me too.. :) would love to be your bump buddy.. :)

Sending you all lots and lots of dust.. hope you all get your bfps..

Scan in on Tuesday.. so only 1 day left.. yay.. i cant wait..

:howdy: Girlies,

Hope everyone is doing well. Sending tons of :dust: to each of you for this cycle. Roll on those :bfp:s!!!

Just checking in to see how you ladies in the OTWW are doing.. any sign on o day..

Sam how are you doing.. good i hope..

Yeah. I think I'm going to O tomorrow or Wednesday, which means that we're out this cycle. So cross.

Think I'll be back here tomorrow girls. Got the most excruciating period pains atm, making me feel sick.
Aching all down my legs too.
Don't normally get pain anywhere near this bad :shrug:

Want to cry :sad2:

:hi: ladies!
New Im sorry you feel the witch is on her way :hugs:

:hi: Sam/Grey/Love! :hugs: :hugs:

:hi: to all the preggo Femmes Fetales stopping by to cheer us on! :hugs:

I wrote more in detail about my current TTC update on the TWW thread. Im on cd5 and Im temping yay!!!! Temping VAGINALLY!!! it's so much easier than orally and much more accurate. I have a follow up appt today with the FS and hoping he has a plan for us..... hope all the OTWW are doing well.... :hugs:

How do you know it's more accurate Lisa? I've heard this from other people, but don't know why it's more accurate or how you tell...intriguing!

Sorry I've been MIA for the weekend, been away with hubbie. No :sex: sadly, but it's not quite ovulation time yet....I'm starting opks tonight, thought my temps have had a massive climb, hopefully just weird because of clomid again and will settle. I REALLY want this month to be my month! Just gotta get hubbie in the sack at the right time!

:hi: Grey, Im thinking it's bcuz the opening down there is tighter than our mouth so not much air gets in while the thermometer is in there... lol. and I also think we tend to move when we temp orally and make movements when we breath no matter how still we want to be. Ive heard vaginally is more accurate too so that's my guess lol

grey/lisa..i think it's because your core temp is more accurate and inside the vagina is as close to the core as you are going to get unless you want to temp rectally :rofl:..
lisa..dedicated with the temping is good. it just stressed me out way to much
sam..i'm sorry that o time can' t be delayed. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:..
new..i am hoping the :witch: stays away from you ..and if not...that those cramps ease up..have a small glass of :wine: and let it relax you a bit..:hugs:
:hi: to everyone i missed..i posted in the other thread too

New - Sorry that the hag showed up. I hope she goes away soon, so you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest. :flower:

Thanks guys. 11 days til we go so she will be well gone by then.
If I O early again, it may be before I leave which is a pain cos I wanted it to be while away.
Was planning on not doing cbfm or opk's but may have to incase its early again.

enjoy your vacation New!!!! I pray that you catch the eggy and come back with a :bfp: :hugs:

Super frustrated. Got my first EVER peak on my CBFM this morning and won't see OH until Saturday. :(

sam..I wish i could reach through the :comp: and give you a big :hug: right now. I am so sorry for everything that you are going through. I have no true words of wisdom but that i am thinking of you..:friends: and :hugs::flower:

I am scared for tomorrow's ob u/s appt..but it is what it is right???
afm:::I think i will o with the full moon, myself..almost a +opk today..not quite sure.will reassess tomorrows for sure..i just know i have had darker ones than this but it's almost as dark as the control line if not the same color..so :sex: we had today and will after my ob appt tomorrow..don't want to go in there smelling like you know what..lol
off to work..have a great night ladies..

Sorry to hear that Sam, sucks when we have to miss a cycle and it's not even our fault :( :hugs:
Good luck at your appointment Love and with the :sex: hope you catch the egg!!! (Still want to see an emoticon for that...)

AFM: FINALLY had me some :sex: last night! It's CD14 today so hopefully in the next few days as hubbie is still off work I'll get some more sex and catch the flippin egg! He goes back on Monday (cd18) and hopefully I'll ovulate cd17 or earlier this month so I can catch it while he's not stressed about work! :D

drinking lots of h2o and getting ready to head to ob appt..i am so nervous..and anxious..please dear God, let me have some good news..please please please
grey..hope you get lots of :sex: in the next couple of days

afm: good news..+opk ....brillant in their colors..will get busy :winkwink: when i return from appt..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->