That OTHER 2 Week Wait!

Sorry to hear you've possibly missed the boat this month. It's always gutting when that happens :hugs:

sam..take the time you need..just know that we are thinking of you..and I miss you..you always make me laugh

Sam - Sorry to hear that that you missed O day. I understand your need to be away. Take all the time you need, but know that we're here for you if you ever need to chat/vent. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

i think i'll be coming back in here in the next day or two..:(.. i feel like:cry: . i am very pms'y right now. TMI alert...went to the :loo: to try to go number two without success and when i wiped i had some bright red/pink cm on tp:shrug:...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: in addition to some minor cramps and backache which suggests that af is near:cry::cry::cry:. If i have indeed started my :af: today that would mean i only have an 8 day lp ..9 at the most..:hissy:

Don't want to get your hopes up but could be ib.
Let's hope so.

Sitting on plane, delayed for 2 hours, grrreat!

Don't want to get your hopes up but could be ib.
Let's hope so.

Sitting on plane, delayed for 2 hours, grrreat!

I agree...fingers crossed!

I hope your plane is at it's destinations by now!

How's everyone doing? We had a lovely day yesterday visiting hubbies Father and our good friends. Our beautiful dog had a lovely time on a walk and snuggled up on a beanbag at our friends house...now I just need to find a beanbag for him - anyone know of anywhere that sells them under £25 in the UK???
I've been trying to stick to slimming world (I re-joined on Wednesday, I was a member last year when I got pregnant, so I'm hoping it helps again!) and other than our friends lasagne and apple crumble (with custard, yum!) last night, I've stuck to it, and I hope to see some weight loss this Wednesday...I feel bad cos I've let myself eat my TTC stress and now I'm 13st 12lbs (so a BMI of 34.5) and I want to get healthy and slim for my future baby....

we all do that grey from time to time and eat our stresses. hopefully you can find a nice bean bag for your dog..sounds like you and your dog had fun.

i posted this in the other thread but am posting it here too..
I had another crazy dream. I dreamt that I was at this place and they had a crazy eight ball but instead of it being black it was pink. The people in my dream were telling me that it would answer any question I might ask it and it come out correctly. So me, being me, asked the pink eight ball if i was pregnant. Instead of a yes or no answer a cute little blue smiley face showed up :), which i took as a yes..so then i shook it again to see if i could get a more definitive answer and it popped up this ladies reproductive endocriniologist sloagan. All of a sudden i was in what i suspect was a f/s office, which was decked out in pink and i was discussing breastfeeding with a bunch of other women in the waiting room..I then woke up..lol..what the heck was that all about..:shrug:

ok..so i had another wierdo dream yesterday but didn't get the chance to post..you all are going to think i'm :wacko:..
I had a dream that one of my dh friends dropped his blue eyed, blonde haired, baby boy in my bed and i started breastfeeding him..HOW utterly weird.. I have no IDEA where all these breast feeding dreams are coming from..
i started spotting last night while at work, so i guess i'll see full force :af: later today and today is cd1...boooooo...:(
hope you all are faring better
new hope you are having fun..bring me back a souvenir..lol..by souvenir i mean a :baby:..;)
sam..:howdy:..will you be seeing your oh to try again this cycle???I hope so..big :hugs: to you
grey..fx'd for you still
lisa..hope you are doing well
to all the lovely preggo's out there...a big SHOUT OUT :hi: to you all

ok..so i had another wierdo dream yesterday but didn't get the chance to post..you all are going to think i'm :wacko:..
I had a dream that one of my dh friends dropped his blue eyed, blonde haired, baby boy in my bed and i started breastfeeding him..HOW utterly weird.. I have no IDEA where all these breast feeding dreams are coming from..
i started spotting last night while at work, so i guess i'll see full force :af: later today and today is cd1...boooooo...:(
hope you all are faring better
new hope you are having fun..bring me back a souvenir..lol
sam..:howdy:..will you be seeing your oh to try again this cycle???I hope so..big :hugs: to you
grey..fx'd for you still
lisa..hope you are doing well
to all the lovely preggo's out there...a big SHOUT OUT :hi: to you all

You do have weird dreams!!!! I've been having very odd dreams too, but nothing to do with babies sadly, just really weird!
I really hope it's not the started of af - bog off :witch:!!!!

grey..i'm beginning to think i have ttc a :baby: so badly on the brain that even when i'm asleep i think of it..:rofl:....i have never been a graceful sleeper..i battle insomnia so i wake up easily and am able to remember my dreams..

ha ha, must be! i have temperature taking dreams a lot during the 2ww! thismorning i had to remain in a coma-like state after being half awake to will myself to sleep long enough to wake up with the alarm and take my temp!

I am officially here again..i think i will count today as cd1 as yesterdays spotting only lasted a minute,,it gave me false hope:growlmad:, but i am gushing forth today:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I so wanted to be pregnant again before this day. A year ago today we said goodbye to our twin angels:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:I just want another baby..is that so much to ask for..:cry:...really..:cry:..i deserve another chance too i think..:cry::cry::cry::cry:
and to think my :af: showed up..salt in the wound:cry: NOT doing so well right now..sorry everyone
hope not to see you all here

Oh love I am so so sorry.. sending you lots of love and hugs..

Love - You do deserve this as much as anyone else. I'm so sorry! I really hope this will be your last OTWW. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->