The 20-30 something Wtter Club

Hi Girls,

I think its about time I got in on the club (thats If I'm allowed!)

My Names Laura, Im 21. Been with OH for 3yrs 7months. I'm desperate to start making our family however, OH has a sensible head and is making me wait until after uni.

So that means I am here for AT LEAST 7months - though I reckon it'll be more like a year!

Lovely to meet you all. :)

xxx

xxx

Hi Lou :hi:

You are more than welcome to join hun

For you that dont know this is the new link for sig its a but smaller

[ URL="https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/204894-wtter-club.html"][ IMG]https://img110.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2009/10/23/8d45e3e96d4b1324f6cdab56bbe0f9cd.gif[ /IMG][/URL]

Just dont forget to remove the spaces befor the [

:hi: Hi Newbies!! Welcome to The Wtters Club!

I've been good this week. Broodyness has subsided and I'm getting back to normal now that OH is home. Now I just gotta figure out what to to for his birthday next week.

Hi Lou :hi:

You are more than welcome to join hun

Hi Twinks!

Thank you!! You look like you're in here for a while like me... Hows ur wedding plans coming along chick?

xxx

Yeah I am going to be here for just over a year! I am enjoying there prep work though, and I have enough thinks to keep me busy until I start TTC. Altough there are days that are harder than others!!

tbh I havent really started the wedding plans I have 3 years 3 months and 5 Days until the wedding but we are planning on getting wed at gretna so we are going to go see what it is like in feb!

twinks, you have 3 years to get everything absolutely perfect for your wedding. :thumbup: think about it that way hun!!

Awww i didn't know you we're engaged Twinks, congratulations :D x

Ohhh 1 day after today until i get my new phone..Gah!, it sucks i have to spend my morning at OH's friday morning as his grandma has a new washing mashine coming..So im hoping after 1 im going shopping :D..I have no idea yet i think ill be gutted if i dont get my new phone as i really want to start my vlog and take new pictures =\..

If i dont go shopping Friday, it'll be Saturday if he's not at work..What a boring half term week this has been for me :laugh2:..I had so much fun with OH today and back i go tomorrow hehe cant wait to see him again :D x

Twinks can you still elope to Gretna Green without needing to do any paperwork first?

im not WTT.... but all my buddies are in here and i just love yall so much i wanted to come and play! hehehe

DATE NIGHT IN A FEW DAYS!!!!!! wooohoooooo!!! Looking forward to it although I bet he will turn out to be a weirdo

If he isn't then I bet he is impotent.

Anyone want to bet on what his flaw will be?

I hope you guys dont mind but I changed the name as the Young wtters have there club and the 30 plus have theres so I made this more for us in the middle

i LOVE the new name!!!

needa: i bet he'll have a video game addiction

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"