The 20-30 something Wtter Club

Ohhh..Have such crappy period pains and yet im not bleeding :laugh2:..i hate periods with a passion.

Other hate is boys at the moment, Ex is messing with my mind..We hung out as mates today and like a month ago he told me he loved me and then told me to forget he said that and he says all this stuff like he'd love to try again with me and he knows im taken..But when i look into his eyes i just forget why i ended it with him. Things between us have been so good today, it just makes me wish id of stuck out the rough patch :(..

But then i look at OH and just cant bear to hurt him because i love him to bits..and its horrible being stuck between like this..messes with your mind no problem :cry: :cry:

Oooh dear! :hugs: bit of a sticky situation there!
Thing is though there was obviously a reason why you two split up, and that issue would probably still be there, even if the good things are covering it up!
Enjoy what you have now babe :flower: hope your head is a bit clearer soon xxxx

:coffee:Morning Ladies

And what a grottie morning it is!:cold: Its cold and wet, I am sure it has been raining for 3 days on the trot now!

I have been so lazy this morning I never woke up untill 11:10:sleep: I must of needed it! I am feeling really good today and have good PMA :thumbup:(for now) its true pnut the only cure for broodyness is pg but we are all here in wtt for our on reasons, reasons that us girls and or OH have decided it is best to wait for. I must admit I do look at myself and think you have over a year and I should be using this time to get in to the best possible health! I think Rachel need a overhal inside and out! :haha:

Grrr eightys dont you just hate af every time she comes its like sticking two fingers up at us reminding us why we are waiting and then when she dont come and has no reason not to we are searching hi and low for her hence why she is called :witch: I have missed my second AF and no reason why!

and eightys remember there is a reason your ex is an ex even though you are thinking overwise, I agree with what sophie said!

Needa ow you getting on with mr right?

Love ya girlies

I'm better today. Not so broody. Just lonely as OH now has to stay in San Diego til Monday instead of coming back today. :cry:

There is short term cure for broodyness. Keeping busy, and focusing on something else. But that only lasts a little while. For example, I'm trying to just throw myself into wedding planning. Not to mention the Holidays coming up. And something I try to do, is picture my dress. If i get PG now, i won't fit into my dress. I just repeat that to myself when i'm feeling broody.

.... sometimes it works.... and sometimes it doesn't....

Hi guys! I'm Beca. I'm 21 and marrying my wonderful fiance Gareth (25) on April 7th 2010! We'll be NTNP from around about then as I'm stopping my pill about a fortnight before the wedding so I won't be on contraception or my period on my wedding day! Gareth's as broody as I am and we can't wait to have kids! Finances are tight at the moment but I WILL have a job before Christmas and things will be OK money wise when we start ttc! I'm sick and tired of waiting and we haven't been waiting for as long as some of you and certainly won't have been waiting as long as some of you will have to have been by the time you try so I have the utmost respect for all of you!! You're far more patient than me! :thumbup:

Pnut- I know exactly what you mean by picturing your dress to get you through! I'm doing exactly the same at the moment! And as mine will be quite heavily boned I also have a "Can't be pregnant before the wedding as my beautiful dress might hurt the baby!" mantra! Even if it's not true, it helps!

Beca :wave:

:coffee:

Grrr eightys dont you just hate af every time she comes its like sticking two fingers up at us reminding us why we are waiting and then when she dont come and has no reason not to we are searching hi and low for her hence why she is called :witch: I have missed my second AF and no reason why!

and eightys remember there is a reason your ex is an ex even though you are thinking overwise, I agree with what sophie said!

Needa ow you getting on with mr right?

Love ya girlies

Yeah, i hate the stupid period usually i wish i was pregnant so i didn't get them as im in so much pain with it at the moment and kinda took it out on OH earlier :( i think he knows when im on..But usually that doesn't get in the way after we've had a few drinks..Like today :rofl: (sorry tmi lol)

Thanks ladies =], i know i should remember that but its just when he hugs me goodbye or kisses me on the cheek and stuff its just i wish id just saw past the rough patch, and then when he said i love you and then told me to forget he said it..i honestly felt so good when he said that :cloud9: and then when he says he wishes he could try again with me as he saw other people and he was miserable..I feel terrible :(..But still, i guess i should soldier on and try to forget about him and focus on what i have :)

Anyway, had a great day with OH..Got spoiled..he brought me some drinks at the pub, a black rose (fake one of course) & some lavender bath stuff so i can have a bath :D x..Oh and sorry about the essay :dohh: and does anyone have any good remedies for period pain? :)

oh gosh! Estel you're getting hitched not long before me! and we're NTNP right after that too lol. We might get PG around the same time!

Oh eighties bird, i understand your pain, men can be such mind consuming/confusing things, i'd stick with your current OH though as he sounds so nice.

As for me AF is one day late today and i'm wondering where the old witch is....i'm usually spot on every 24 days, hopefully (for now) it's just late because i'm stressing about life/home at the moment.

Yeah, they can be very annoying lol!..:D..I think i will stick with my OH he spoils me a lot hehe xD

Awww, i remember when i was at school before my exams and didn't get my period until my last exam..was horrible..it was weeks of a gap and my mum thought i was pregnant and she was going crazy at me and then when it came it was like..Up yours mother i was right :laugh2:..But stress does proper mess up your periods..:(

oh gosh! Estel you're getting hitched not long before me! and we're NTNP right after that too lol. We might get PG around the same time!

That would be really cool! It'd be nice to have someone who was at the same point as me all the way through, iykwim! :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

Hey Twinks :)

I Cant wait until Friday. OH is buying me a new phone :D and we're going shopping..Ohh so excited :D

How are all you lovely ladies this evenin? (= x

Goooooooood grief, I am soooo tired from work the last ffew days that I didn't get to post in here!

So HEY ALL!!!

hey everyone, thought i'd pop in...
my name is amy, i'm 22 and i'm engaged to Dec (30) we're getting married in July 2010, and WTT for no.1 - still unsure of when we will TTC because i'm in Uni - i graduate next july. TTC will all depend on when i get a job.

:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"