The 20-30 something Wtter Club

Hey ladies,
I'm seriously thinking of starting a journal to have a proper place to put my ramblings in. If I start one in WTT can I take it with me when I go over to TTC?

Hey ladies,
I'm seriously thinking of starting a journal to have a proper place to put my ramblings in. If I start one in WTT can I take it with me when I go over to TTC?

i don't know. If you do, you'd prolly have to ask one of the admins to do it for you.

I realised today there's a handful of threads like this I haven't posted in! I'm Allison, I'm 22 (I had to think about that for a second) and we're WTT until June-July '10.

We have our share of issues, health and psychological, but I'm hoping to spend this time working around some of them.

Hiya Pnut! I've seen you around, of course!

Like fairygirl, I'm also thinking of starting a journal, although I don;t know how much it would actually have to do with any WTT stuff and how much it would be me moaning about things like PCOS and dyspraxia and various other things that are sort of vaguely relevant to TTC.

that's basically what a WTT journal is....

mine is full of wedding plans :blush:

that's basically what a WTT journal is....

mine is full of wedding plans :blush:

Ooh, now I'm tempted.

I'm not certain what effect ranting about things that irritate me will have on me! :haha:
If I have enough spare time, I think I might.

Do one! they are so much fun! It gives you a place to put any random thoughts you have in it.

At the moment mine is full of OMG DATE ON WEDNESDAY!

OMG!!! that's tomorrow! have you sorted out what your are going to wear?

Hi! I'm Diane. WTT for number 3. Nice to meet you all. I'm 24 and I have two boys already - 3 year old Christian and 2 year old Daniel.

Hi girls!

I'm new to this forum!

I will be looking to TTC after H2B and I get married August 2010 :D

Hiya brunette and diane

Edit: Zomg, I made a journal!
https://www.babyandbump.com/wtt-jou...ceive-jounal-vague-weirdness.html#post3475346

I have just been looking in the wtt main thread and f** theres many going in december . lol this place will be deserted o_O xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->