The 20-30 something Wtter Club

ok. so Kissingtoast and i were talking in chat earlier and we thought it would be nice to have our own WTT room in Chat. what do you guys think??

Started a thread and once we get a few more people interested i'll send a link the admins requesting our WTT chatroom.

https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting...-try-conceive-room-chat-area.html#post3401944

hi everyone,
i'm Nicki wtt untill probably august 2010 we are getting married july 2010
Hi Amy also noticed you are a July 2010 b2b!!
Am so excited about ttc just wish we could now!! am far too impacient (sp)

Great idea Pnut =)

Ohh, i hate early mornings..Im going to be up at quarter to 7 all this week..And this week was suppost to be half term lie in lol!..Well anything to spend time with OH i guess :blush:

2 Days until i get my phone :D..Hope your all well xx

Great idea Pnut =)

Ohh, i hate early mornings..Im going to be up at quarter to 7 all this week..And this week was suppost to be half term lie in lol!..Well anything to spend time with OH i guess :blush:

2 Days until i get my phone :D..Hope your all well xx

Hello ladies...can i join in? we're waiting til feb 2011 to try for #2. I've been super broody lately so thought i'd join the WTTers for some moral support incase i cave and start TTC early!!! i think this sudden crazy broodyness might b slightly hormonal and i'd probably have a nervous breakdown if i had another baby while Kian is so young but ARRRRRGH! BABIES BABIES BABIES!!! :p
a friend of ours is pregnant and its making me really miss it :-(

Hello, everyone! I've been posting in the Young WTTers Club, but I was hoping I could maybe join you all, too?

Hello to all the Newbies:hi:

How is everyone today!

I am having a boring week at work! :sleep:Looking forward to the weekend

On a plus side we have a second viewing on a property we like tomorrow!:happydance: So fingers crossed we are moving in the right direction

i really hope that goes well for you twinks. u deserve some good luck. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"