The 20-30 something Wtter Club

Or maybe he will have 3 legs (hmmmmmm would that be a bad thing):rofl:

oo, I'm intrigued, where did this date come from? I'm gonna mosey over to chat, anyone joining me?

3 legs wouldn't be half bad! just as long as he knew what to do with them!

hiya girlies. some of you know i was here waiting for my periods to come back after implant removal, and then found out i was pregnant. well unfortuately i lost my little angel and was wondering if i could come back as not ready to be trying again just yet.

oo, I'm intrigued, where did this date come from? I'm gonna mosey over to chat, anyone joining me?

I became desperate and resorted to online dating. He seems pretty much the perfect man so far so I am sure there is going to be something wrong with him lol

hiya girlies. some of you know i was here waiting for my periods to come back after implant removal, and then found out i was pregnant. well unfortuately i lost my little angel and was wondering if i could come back as not ready to be trying again just yet.

aww :hugs: you can most definitely join us! we're always here if you need to chat

Of course hun xxxxxxxxxx

3 legs wouldn't be half bad! just as long as he knew what to do with them!

:rofl:

By that I mean run to the shop to buy me chocolate!

Oh Mrs R:hugs::kiss: I am so sorry to here of your loss!

You know you are more than welcome to come and join us! We love you

hi im kelly im 23yrs old and we have our 11month old boy thomas and im wtt till jan 2010 i think(hopefully)

Can I join :D

Living with partner of nearly 5 years! 22 years old, and no kids (but two kitties). Hope to TTC spring 2012!

Everrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy Body can join! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->