The 20-30 something Wtter Club

I'm :happydance: because I can't afford it right now and I want a few more holidays!

Hello ladies...can i join in? we're waiting til feb 2011 to try for #2. I've been super broody lately so thought i'd join the WTTers for some moral support incase i cave and start TTC early!!! i think this sudden crazy broodyness might b slightly hormonal and i'd probably have a nervous breakdown if i had another baby while Kian is so young but ARRRRRGH! BABIES BABIES BABIES!!! :p
a friend of ours is pregnant and its making me really miss it :-(

:lol: Thats my name.

Girls I'm not having a good day, I can't sleep, all I dream about is being pregnant, it's so cruel!:cry:

AF was 5 days late, I finally came on this morning but I have disappointment in the gut of my stomach.

Why is everyone having babies and not me!!!!!!!!????????????????:sad2:

Hey hun just copy the link a few pages back and past it into your sig! Just remember to remove the spaces before the [ or ]

Helllo to all the mewbies

Hey guys, hoping its ok to check in here :)

Am 25, oh is 50 .. oh has two kids, 15 and 17

Hoping to move in next year and get married in a few years time

Just had the implant fitted after miscarriage in September, so least 3 year wait most likely 4.

Checking in :)

Just had the implant fitted after miscarriage in September, so least 3 year wait most likely 4.

Welcome! It's kinda nice to have someone else whose OH is a fair bit older :thumbup: I'm 22, OH is 40.

Hi girlies!

Hope it's ok to join in! I used to go on some other forums, but the wttc forum here is amazing!!

I am 29, married to Chris (30) for 2 years. We're wttc till I'm finished my PhD and then we're moving back to Canada (where I'm from) and ttc. So late 2010/early 2011 for us!

Nice to meet everyone!! :hi:

Welcome! It's kinda nice to have someone else whose OH is a fair bit older :thumbup: I'm 22, OH is 40.
Hey its the same with me it is nice to see there are other too :) We should have a age disparity group ^^
I am 24, and my OH is 50 and has too grown up kids.

Hey its the same with me it is nice to see there are other too :) We should have a age disparity group ^^

My OH doesn't have kids of his own, thankfully - I don't think I could have coped with him having kids of any age when we got together when I was 17!
He's totally a big kid, and I've always been dead mature. Are you guys like that?

ugh.

didn't have a good day today. BUT it had nothing to do with being broody! :rofl:

My mum decided to drag me around the mall today looking for some shoes... all the while complaining about her back, her step daughter, her feet, my spending habits, my fiance's maturity at times, the sales people.......etc :roll:
I got so fed up I started walking away from her in the shops and looking for things for myself. And then she'd ask why I was being quiet. I told her I was tired... but what if I had said anything else I might have gotten mad and said something mean.

So i get home... and OH is in the middle of a game on xbox. I wait til he's done... he says 5 words to me then starts a new one. :growlmad: :trouble: And he knew that I wasn't in a good mood anymore and wanted to spend time with him and try to feel better, but no guitar Hero 5 is more important to him right now. :growlmad: So here I am pounding away on the keyboard trying not to cry.....

#

hehe glad I am not the only one who likes my men like my wine..lol older the better lolll

My parents were fab and really love him, we get on so well dont think the age gap really matters. Met his kids in the summer holidays for the first time, not sure if they realise how young I am ...but they like me..so its all good!!

I've got the darn flu.. think its seasonal rather than swine.. cant afford 5 days off work..so its seasonal!!!

Meant to be looking at some wedding venues next weekend, so hopefully be a speedy recovery. Lemsip and sofa with blanket for me :coffee:

-- PnutProtector ..hope your feeling better today hunny and managed to speak with OH :hugs:

ugh.

didn't have a good day today. BUT it had nothing to do with being broody! :rofl:

My mum decided to drag me around the mall today looking for some shoes... all the while complaining about her back, her step daughter, her feet, my spending habits, my fiance's maturity at times, the sales people.......etc :roll:
I got so fed up I started walking away from her in the shops and looking for things for myself. And then she'd ask why I was being quiet. I told her I was tired... but what if I had said anything else I might have gotten mad and said something mean.

So i get home... and OH is in the middle of a game on xbox. I wait til he's done... he says 5 words to me then starts a new one. :growlmad: :trouble: And he knew that I wasn't in a good mood anymore and wanted to spend time with him and try to feel better, but no guitar Hero 5 is more important to him right now. :growlmad: So here I am pounding away on the keyboard trying not to cry.....

I can definately sympathise, I know what it's like to feel in second place to some games console or another. Hope you're feeling better now. x x x

ugh.

Aww babe thats crap :hugs: Hope your feeling better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->