The 20-30 something Wtter Club

Thanks everyone!

I still haven't talked to him about anything this morning.... I think he's ignoring what happened. BUT he is doing some chores around the house though!

Hope everyone's had a good weekend!

hello! i'm cassondra. 24 yrs old and we are going to ttc in january!! =] if my period shows so i can start tracking my cycles.

Right ive told oh the implant got to come out

just constantly angry about it and dreaming about taking it out/ripping it out!! making me mad

He said to prepare some info on other options for him as he isnt prepared to get the snip himself.. back to arguing and no sex... better get some in whilst still got the implant in!!

Hiya all, I'm Tracey 30 years young and hoping to ttc next summer when my bubs is 2! Be good to talk to you all as I have been a member for a while but don't post much as the site is so big and I get a bit lost, lol. I hope everyone is wellxx

Hello all :) I am 24 and WTT (TTC in Feb 2010) my fiance and i are getting married on the 13th Feb and we are hoping to get a honeymoon baby :) This will be our 2nd Child. We have a 6 month old Daughter Layla as well :)

How is everyone?

I found out my best mate is preggers last night and i just want to go off the pill and be pregnant NOW lol.... i miss being pregnant sooo much....

A different forum(a sports forum infact) which I have been on practically since it was founded, admin, is expecting a baby now too(well his oh at least ) that after his co admin already has one which is poss. 1 yo.

I think I need to go to the doc. i was just going to wait until after the wedding when i'll be put on OH's insurance. But I think i just need to find a women's clinic and suck it up and go.

I think i have PCOS.
My periods are getting weird; regular, but the flow is varying.
My facial hair is getting darker and thicker
I'm having more trouble than normal losing weight

that's atleast three of the symptoms... i'm scared.

How have I only just seen this thread. :dohh:

I'm 23 and will be 23 when we start TTC in April, DH is 28 and worried he is getting old....he has dreamed of being a Dad for years and most of his fantasys revolve around being younger than 30 and having a son, lol! Hoping to make at least one of those a reality in 2010-2011. We've been together for 6 years next month and married for 3 months. He means the world to me. :D

Hoping our TTC plans havn't been thwarted before they begin as my doctor is checking me for endometriosis in two weeks.

I think I need to go to the doc. i was just going to wait until after the wedding when i'll be put on OH's insurance. But I think i just need to find a women's clinic and suck it up and go.

I think i have PCOS.

Yeh I think you should go but don't worry too much, my friend had really bad PCOS and now has a gorgeous 4 week old baby girl. It took her I think about 14 months to concieve but still she got there!

Sooz I have my fingers crossed for you too:hugs:

I think i have PCOS.

Yeh I think you should go but don't worry too much, my friend had really bad PCOS and now has a gorgeous 4 week old baby girl. It took her I think about 14 months to concieve but still she got there!

Sooz I have my fingers crossed for you too:hugs:

Thats reassuring, I am waiting for bloods back from the doctors since lack of AF means she is testing my hormones incase of PCOS. I have a few symptoms, those being:
I have irregular periods, infact after coming off BCP I haven't had a period (this is 4 months down the line)
I have grown a few nipple hairs, (I know TMI but I was like :sad2: ) *Plucks!!*
And I always get a niggling pain on my left side where my ovary would be, its been constant for a week now...

:blush: I was really worried about how this may affect my fertility but if your friend can do it then goddamn so can my little ovaries!

:happydance: Go babies go!

that is reassuring BrunetteBimbo thanks.

:rofl: at Pluto :happydance: Go Babies Go!
fingers crossed that it's nothing serious for you though

that is reassuring BrunetteBimbo thanks.

:rofl: at Pluto :happydance: Go Babies Go!
fingers crossed that it's nothing serious for you though

Thanks sweety, I will probably be a blithering wreck until Monday but better safe than sorry xx Fingers crossed for you toosies, hope the doc gives you good news :hugs:

Hello Girlies :hi:

How have you all been, sorry I havent popped in for a little while! Well I have been back to the dr's regarding my lack of AF, for you who dont know I havent een AF since the 20th Aug!!!!! Well The Dr did bloods and waters last month and they all came back "OK" I had blood in my urin and the blood test didnt show anything so because of the blood in the water he put me on some anti biotics to get rid of an infection that I may be fighting! Fast forward to now and still no AF still weeing like there is no tomorrow! He is sending me for more blood test and to see a urologist (sp) blood test to check my hormones etc see whats going on and if they have any answers!!!!

The Gearbox has gone on my new car!!!!

Oh and things are all going through on the house

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Peach-

Yay: antibiotics.
Boo: more tests.
Yay: House.
Boo: car. (Sorry in a childish mood)

What car did that to you? Not good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts