The 20-30 something Wtter Club

Hello Girlies :hi:

How have you all been, sorry I havent popped in for a little while! Well I have been back to the dr's regarding my lack of AF, for you who dont know I havent een AF since the 20th Aug!!!!! Well The Dr did bloods and waters last month and they all came back "OK" I had blood in my urin and the blood test didnt show anything so because of the blood in the water he put me on some anti biotics to get rid of an infection that I may be fighting! Fast forward to now and still no AF still weeing like there is no tomorrow! He is sending me for more blood test and to see a urologist (sp) blood test to check my hormones etc see whats going on and if they have any answers!!!!

The Gearbox has gone on my new car!!!!

Oh and things are all going through on the house

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Oooo atleast I am not the only one in this boat, I haven't had AF since the start of July :blush: I get my results Monday so apprehensive but hopeful to get things sorted. I am having my hormones tested too!

Glad your bloods came back ok! :happydance: Hope you get this sorted soons x

Everyone is having car problems, my car radio was stolen :cry: my poor wittle car was violated. Ok.. so its my fault since I left the passenger door open but thats not the point! :rofl:

Hope that both you ladies find out what's up with the :witch: and that it's nothing serious.

OH and I talked last night and decided that we want to have 3 years between our kids... and now i'm broody.... it's a bittersweet thing right now to talk about it.

I think I have just cum on but it like red snot? It wernt normaly like that

Ooooh i'm in this boat too :( I have only had one since Tabs was born over a year ago now :cry:
I may go to the docs in Jan if its still not here...

I'm Kristin. I'm 20. I'm engaged to my OH and we don't have a set TTC date yet T^T.

Ooooh i'm in this boat too :( I have only had one since Tabs was born over a year ago now :cry:
I may go to the docs in Jan if its still not here...

Don't be sad I'm sure it's ok hunni, pregnancy can wear your body out lol My friend had the same problem, I would deffo see the docs in Jan if its still playing fun and games with you, just to be on the safe side

:hugs: Hugs for you

We're going to be graduating to TTC about the same time :happydance: Hmmm i have a feeling its cos i'm still feeding her...which is going to suck as i want 2nd and 3rd babies close together :dohh:

We're going to be graduating to TTC about the same time :happydance: Hmmm i have a feeling its cos i'm still feeding her...which is going to suck as i want 2nd and 3rd babies close together :dohh:

Ooooo I have another WTT buddy :blush:

:hugs: Theres so many of us for April time, can't wait!

Well i'm going over at some point in March i dont really have a fixed date so prob will end up being the 1st of March :rofl: I might get some opks for March :lol:

Same here I don't really have a fixed date so it may well be sooner or later depending on how everything goes :happydance: April just seems the date atm x

I know all I would have to do is hint and OH would be on me like a shot!

:rofl: Yea i dont think my OH will mind either he just says we need to be married before the next one is born :yipee:
All depends on our bodies huh :(

:rofl: Yea i dont think my OH will mind either he just says we need to be married before the next one is born :yipee:
All depends on our bodies huh :(

Well you know my fingers are crossed for you hun, you never know our bodies may sort themselves and we get to TTC at the same time! :hugs:

HI, Count me In. I'm new to B&B. Let's see. My DH and I are poor grad students, married 3 yrs. We are NP (actively at least, but NT either til I'm done w/school which will make him get out of school and get a job too in 2.5 yrs. I'm happy to be wtt, but sad and broody 1/2 the time, so I thought I better join the forum and find something to do to make me laugh in the meantime. He could wait forever, so no official date set. But my deadline to TTC is 9/11.:growlmad::haha:

Hey hey hey everybody :hi:

Sorry I ahve neglected you all for a while I have been really busy!! Any how!

GUESS WHAT we got the house we wanted and we will be moving in in two weeks I am so happy!!!!!! Also AF came so theres two bits of good news for you.....Still dont know why she went on the missing list!

Hello to all the newbes:hi: how is everyone

that is really good news! So happy for you!

I am... well I'm still alive and that's what counts right?

Same here I don't really have a fixed date so it may well be sooner or later depending on how everything goes :happydance: April just seems the date atm x

Mine is the same,a good 2-3 times a week he hints or just out and asks why can't we start now. He even offered to put more savings aside each month if we could start TTC in January! :haha::haha:

Sadly for me it dosn't work like that.

I get my blood & swab results back Monday but feel pretty chilled about it all now. I am almost certain they are not going to find Endo, though of course we still wont know what the F is wrong with me then.:shrug:

Mine is the same,a good 2-3 times a week he hints or just out and asks why can't we start now. He even offered to put more savings aside each month if we could start TTC in January! :haha::haha:

I get my blood & swab results back Monday but feel pretty chilled about it all now. I am almost certain they are not going to find Endo, though of course we still wont know what the F is wrong with me then.:shrug:

Fingers crossed for your results Sooz, keep us updated xxx

Got my bloods back and all clear so I guess I'm just odd ... :wacko: I see my doc at the end of December (getting weaned off my meds) so I will update her if AF still hasn't shown by then...

:hugs:

gah so demotivatd today. and the weather suck as well. I am going to going to uni late today...

Fingers crossed for your results Sooz, keep us updated xxx

Got my bloods back and all clear so I guess I'm just odd ... :wacko: I see my doc at the end of December (getting weaned off my meds) so I will update her if AF still hasn't shown by then...

:hugs:

Thanks Hun :hugs:
I've had problems with lethargy and aneamia on and off for over 3 years now so would be nice to get an answer...just not that one! It's horrid being in limbo.

I really hope that AF shows her face for you soon. :hugs: Can it be a side-effect of your medication? Do women still ovulate if they don't have a period? :wacko:

Hello ladies!

Long term WTT-er here! Dont spend much time in here now I have put my journal to rest, but I promise to be better! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->