The 20-30 something Wtter Club

A lot of you know me buuut...

I'm Kristin. I'm engaged (we're aiming for April 2011) and I'm 20, he's 19. I've never had any children but my friend and I raised a mutual friend's 2 girls when she (or her husband) couldn't be bothered to. They now live with their grandparents (someone called CPs on their parents and the kids were given legally to the grandparents--we never had legal guardianship) but we see them all the time.

I can't wait to have my own though! eeee! OH was dead-set against it, but he's warming up the the idea pretty damn quickly! (we still have a while to go for that thoguh...) yaaay!

Thanks Hun :hugs:
I've had problems with lethargy and aneamia on and off for over 3 years now so would be nice to get an answer...just not that one! It's horrid being in limbo.

I really hope that AF shows her face for you soon. :hugs: Can it be a side-effect of your medication? Do women still ovulate if they don't have a period? :wacko:

Hi chicken :hugs: You know I hope you get your answer soon

I have had problems too, I was on stronger iron pills for a while but I'm ok now, I just try to get a good nights sleep and try to keep tabs on my diet.

I've been googling it, its not a side effect listed on the leaflet, infact is says the opposite and that I should have blood coming out of everywhere :rofl:

But it seems a lot of women have been having missed periods while on the meds, on one site its even listed as a serious side effect :wacko:

Who knows?!

:shrug: Bah humbug. I'll ask santa for it for christmas :blush:

:shrug: Bah humbug. I'll ask santa for it for christmas :blush:

...and in four months you'll be begging her to stay away! An AF is for life not just for Christmas! :rofl:

It's funny the side-effects that never make it onto the data sheet with some medications. There is a symptom known as VHD limp that bunnies can get after vaccination yet the manufacturers refuse to acknowledge it (I am a bunny :bunny: buff :blush:). Drives me nuts that people have to research it on forums to find out it's harmless! :growlmad:

I just want to know if I can start on my iron pills again yet or if they need more tests. Sooo sleepy....:-({|= < *worlds smallest violin plays just for Sooz*

...and in four months you'll be begging her to stay away! An AF is for life not just for Christmas! :rofl:

It's funny the side-effects that never make it onto the data sheet with some medications. There is a symptom known as VHD limp that bunnies can get after vaccination yet the manufacturers refuse to acknowledge it (I am a bunny :bunny: buff :blush:). Drives me nuts that people have to research it on forums to find out it's harmless! :growlmad:

I just want to know if I can start on my iron pills again yet or if they need more tests. Sooo sleepy....:-({|= < *worlds smallest violin plays just for Sooz*

Hahahahaha I PMSL at that! Maybe I will tell santa to hold onto it then!

I had a bunny but it got mixamitosis :cry: Poor Snuffles went to bunny heaven... ok it was 12 years ago but that doesn't make it any easier...

Awwww poor Sooz :hugs: :-({|=

Hey Girls,

For some reason i've only just noticed this thread! For those who haven't bumped into me on here already - I'm Laura, I'm 28, from Coventry UK, OH Dave is 24. I'm a Dental Hygienist part-time & a full-time student studying for a degree in Acupuncture which I finish in July!

I start TTC for my Bday in June (well I would start now if I had my way but OH wants to wait - hopefully we're compromising on June).

:hug:

Hey Girls,

For some reason i've only just noticed this thread! For those who haven't bumped into me on here already - I'm Laura, I'm 28, from Coventry UK, OH Dave is 24. I'm a Dental Hygienist part-time & a full-time student studying for a degree in Acupuncture which I finish in July!

I start TTC for my Bday in June (well I would start now if I had my way but OH wants to wait - hopefully we're compromising on June).

Did you start as a Dental Nurse?

I am a currently working in an Orthodontic Clinic and training to be a Dental Nurse :D

Sounds good!

I'm thinking about becoming an Orthodontic Therapist but its £12,900 for one year!!:growlmad:

Hi i'm Becci married to Adrian. got married 13th September 08. not sure when we are going to start trying again though. but enjoying the time we are having now we have lost to babies. but all is good and i'm on a massive diet to lose 3 stone and then we will go from there :) xxx

Hi

I am 27, married for 3 years and have been hoping to conceive for a while. But i had a tumour and had my pituitary gland removed when i was 19 so take all my hormones by tablets - got an appt on 9/12/09 at last with a reproductive endocrinologist in london, who will hopefully prescribe me all I need to get pg. hoping for the best but knowing it might not be. any one with info on ovulatin induction (FSH and LH) would be grateful

Jemima

Hi I'm Angela, I'm 29 on Saturday (eek!). I have been married since July 08 and have a gorgeous 6 month old little boy. Hubby and I decided just earlier this evening we would TTC #2 after he has finished his PGCE and hopefully got a teaching job - should be around October 2011, so I'll be around for a while!

Damn the bloody(literally xD) AF. I hate having it strongly on a day where I have to go to uni.

Hey Girls,

Did you start as a Dental Nurse?

I am a currently working in an Orthodontic Clinic and training to be a Dental Nurse :D

My BF is a qualified Dental Nurse and she loves it. :thumbup:

I'm stealing an idea from something I heard in chat.

we should do a secret santa!

who's in?

everyone who wants to participate can PM me their address and 3 things they would like for christmas. Preferably something under $20.

OR we could do sweets. (that's a really great idea. I can't get a lot of the english candy in the US.... hmmm... )

then i can have OH (winklewoo) draw names for everyone and PM you your person and their list and address.

And then I will delete all the addresses out of my inbox if that makes everyone comfortable.

I think one has been organised - it is a sticky thread in Santas Grotto. There were some membership requirements I believe, I think it might have closed now though. Sorry I don't know how to put a link to threads or I would have put it here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->