The 20-30 something Wtter Club

I think one has been organised - it is a sticky thread in Santas Grotto. There were some membership requirements I believe, I think it might have closed now though. Sorry I don't know how to put a link to threads or I would have put it here x

ooohhh.... oh well... nevermind then

Checking in guys :)

Persisting with the implant... trying to get used to it... uncomfortable and ugly looking..but does the trick, so trying to be patient with it

Hope everyone is well..and getting festive :)

I'm desperately wtt! would be good to hear some wise words that might help make me a little more patient!

so i know this is the 20-30 something group butttt im 19, be 20 this year, and was wondering if it was ok that i join anyway? :blush:

im jen, 19 (as i said) im dating Carlton. and we are wtt until marriage. he wants kids really soon after we get married which is great! :thumbup:....he just isnt sure when he wants to get married.:dohh:

londonbird: just hang in there. :hugs:

Rae27: Welcome! We are all waiting so very impatiently. well... i am at least. But this site helps, as does my WTT Goals list

xxJennaBearxx: Welcome!

I can't participate in Secret Santa this year--no money. T^T

So I've decided to chart my temps on the pill. Why would I get up at 6AM every morning to temp when i'm clearly not O-ing, you say? FOR FUN! FOR SCIENCE! I'm curious what my body's up to with this crap in it.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6319b <--in case you're curious.

This round is a mess though--getting back into the swing of things (I haven't temped in over a year!) I used to temp pre-pill so I thought, why not? hahaha

Just realised I never actually introduced myself!
I'm Rae (or Rachel) and I'm 23. My husband is 27 and we're hoping to ttc in about a year's time. If you want to know more about my longings I've got a wtt journal.

Hi. I'm 20, have been dating Mr right for nearly a year. currently still in education but really keen to try soon after I finish my course. Soon being maybe two years after? But who knows when exactly! All I know is I can't wait to try so I am glad to have found this place where we can all vent our frustration and urgency while wtt! :D x

welcome all newbies! :hi: Hamsterlovin!

oohh look Needa!! there's someone else from Ireland!

I am fine:)
One more presentation finished off :D

Anyone else getting bombed with snow today?

My house is under a pile of it and my hometown (where I am now) started as snow, turned to rain...gross!!

how lovely snow :) havent seen snow in aggges!

Just cold n grey here!!

Got my module results for my course today passed this year :) ..least thats something positive, needed that today!

Yay for passing!

Not snow here. It's rain and slush. It's gross.

I like real snow though...especially if I'm looking at it from inside a warm house! hahaha

Can I join you ladies, just seen this group.

My name is Danielle. I am a newly wed to my amazing Hubby Allan, we got married on halloween and it was fabulous. We have been together over 8 years now and have a gorgeous but naughty little boy, Charlie who is 2 1/12. I Live In Newcastle upon Tyne :happydance:

We are hoping to start TTC in june/july next year when my implant is due to be removed, we are WTT to allow us to save a little after after wedding and xmas, get last bits in house done and just enjoy being newly weds :D

Hiya All!

I am Ein. I am 24 years old. I am dating this really wonderful girl and she and I have been together a little over a year. We are WTT for a couple of reason, one of the main ones being money, another being that I have a couple of problems I want cleared up before I even think about kids. I live in the USA via Tennessee, and I'm just really happy to be hear!

:hi: Ein! Welcome!

in other news.... H2B and I had an oopsie. And according to FF i was fertile that day and OV'd the next. (secret :happydance:)
my mom is going to kill me if i am though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"