The 20-30 something Wtter Club

hi ladies, thought i would pop in on peachys behalf make sure ur all behaving yourselves.
ummmmmm PNUT norty girl :rofl: hehehehehe :winkwink: ur secret is safe with me. why is ur mum gonna kill u hun? xxxx

hi ladies, thought i would pop in on peachys behalf make sure ur all behaving yourselves.
ummmmmm PNUT norty girl :rofl: hehehehehe :winkwink: ur secret is safe with me. why is ur mum gonna kill u hun? xxxx

she's said so many times that she wouldn't be happy if i fell PG before the wedding. She doesn't think we are ready and she isn't ready to be a grandmother. Every time I bring up the subject she gives me the evil eye!
She also thinks that we wouldn't do the wedding if i got pg. I would still totally have my wedding bump or no bump! I've been looking forward to it for far too long to put it off.

She'll get over it though.

Just noticed this thread so I thought I would have a turn. My name is Megan, I am 29(yikes) married to my wonderful DH (31) and we are NTNP till June when we officially try. We are 'avoiding fertile days" right now. I'll let you know how that goes:thumbup:

Just noticed this thread so I thought I would have a turn. My name is Megan, I am 29(yikes) married to my wonderful DH (31) and we are NTNP till June when we officially try. We are 'avoiding fertile days" right now. I'll let you know how that goes:thumbup:

:happydance: another June girlie come to play! :D

My mood was lightened up when I come yesterday :),

(I was at a Christmas part of the geosciences institutes , didnt see anybody I know so felt like the only person who was not talking to any other person)
anyway when I came home I saw a message in the snow ^^
one said : Hi Bianca
second a few metres on next to the door said 'I love you' if thats not a nice message in the snow :D

My mood was lightened up when I come yesterday :),

(I was at a Christmas part of the geosciences institutes , didnt see anybody I know so felt like the only person who was not talking to any other person)
anyway when I came home I saw a message in the snow ^^
one said : Hi Bianca
second a few metres on next to the door said 'I love you' if thats not a nice message in the snow :D

That's lovely! :D

H2B said to me yesterday "I may write my name in the snow with my wee" Dirty man!!:rofl:

Hello everyone.

I'm 24 and my dh is 25. We are wtt until September 2012 (so basically forever!). I am in graduate school and at that point I'll be on internship and just have research to do for my PhD. Hubby wants one before he's 30, so that's factored into the plan.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one waiting. It's hard and especially difficult when you don't have too many people to talk to, being in grad school and such.

Cheers!

Am

how have i missed this :dohh:

can i join you all :blush:

i'm carly, 25, mummy to maddi, and we wtt ready for our disney wedding in septemer :happydance: looking to start trying july-ish 2010 atm!

Hey guys can I join ya?

I'm Helen but u can all call me Ellie if ya like :) I'm 24, been married for 2 years and 4 months, and have one gorgeous little boy who is 7 weeks old on Xmas day called Josh.

WTT until we're in our own place as at the mo, we live with my parents. Don't know how long it'll be

*pouts* I wish it would snow here, all we get is a layer of ice that won't go away, till may. Srsly I thought this was the South!

:rofl: at the yellow snow...oh gods I haven't laughed that hard in awhile thanks!

Why have I not found this thread before :dohh: !!!

I am Alicia, I'm 23 (24 next week though) and I got married in my lovely OH of nearly 8 years in April :flower: WTT until June 5th (extremely specific I know :wacko:) but as of this month we are getting a bit of practice in with NTNP during non fertile times of the month.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"