The 20-30 something Wtter Club

My sister gave birht to a baby boy yesterday :) and his name is Tom Oliver :)

COngratulations Hunnie! HOpe mum and baby are both well

Hi Im Steph and I'm WTT although I have some really mixed emotions at the moment. I want to have a baby now but I want to get an education to as I'm at Uni. We have just got a mortgage and I am in the process of getting a new car as my old one died last week.

I thought I was alone waiting without having anyone to talk to. My sister has gorgeous twin boys and I love them to pieces although it does make me slightly jealous.

Ok enough rant about my life. I'd like to join the 20-30 Wtters group.

:thumbup:

Hey Steph - you're definately not alone! Welcome to the madness of WTT!

Thanks, its hard just to have your fiance just to talk to ^^

LOL it is but dont you find some times its better to talk to a woman who knows just how you feel!

Welcome and I hope we can make your WTT journy more joyful

It is better to speak with women who understand. All of my female friends are career minded. The only person who will talk to me about this really is my mother but I live about 10miles away. Not that far but I cant really pop around for a cup of tea all of the time.

LOL, IKWYM. My mum is 190 miles away! Still trying to get here to move

I work 16 miles from home but then I do drive and up here I think you get used to everything being that but further away! Where I used to live I used to think 5 miles was far!

I am trying to find another job atm and there aint anything! I do want to find something a bit closer to home to save on travel costs I spend £130 on petrol a month and I would much prefer to put that in to savings

I feel similar I drive 50 miles there and 50 miles back to my university so we spend about £300 on petrol a month. It really cuts into my monthly money.:shrug:

and it makes it worse with the prices just going up and up! We pay so much on just driving our car it is silly but then the busses cost just as much or more! So its no win lol! God I am a moany cow tonight. I aint normally like this hun!

I'd hate to have to take a child on a bus, I hate them anyway. My cars getting repaired at them mo (lucky I'm not back at uni) so I have to travel on them and they're so dirty and expensive.

Busses and in gerneal Public transport over here works fine :D SO thats not the problem here.

welcome to all :wave:
big congratulations to your family morri on your latest addition :D

I know there much better on the continent - UK bus companies need to get there act together and lake a leaf out of the Europeans book.

Kitty I agree - ooooo n I just noticed you're only down the road from me in Birmingham lol!

Yeppers ^^Im not far from the coventry road either because I live in south B'ham:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->