The 20-30 something Wtter Club

Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm 22 and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 2.5 years. I've always wanted to be a mother, but the baby fever really set in about a year ago. Hubby isn't quite ready to try yet, but has given me a timeline of mid-late 2010. In the meantime, I'm hoping for an "accident". =D

Hubby isn't quite ready to try yet, but has given me a timeline of mid-late 2010. In the meantime, I'm hoping for an "accident". =D

Ooo me 2 - OH not quiet ready but I'm trying to pin him down to my Bday in June! Good luck :)

Hi, can join the club? I am 26 and OH is 38. I have a daughter who is 7 and have been with OH for 21 months. We are WTT until May 2010. Not long now. I can't wait and I am looking forward to chatting on here with girls who know how hard it is to wait!!!! xx

:hi: Chole's mum!!

I'm WTT til May 2010 too!! Well i am if I'm not pg this month. H2B and I had an oopsie :blush:

welcome AmeliePoulain :wave:

can i join you girls? Carly r u wtt? :) x x

yes honey :yipee: we've been waiting since jan really, thats when we decided we wanted another sooner (we said when maddi was 5 we'd start ttc) now we're looking to start when she's 2ish :blush: how about you sweetie? have you got a timeline when you'd like another beautiful baby?

Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm 22 and have been married to my high school sweetheart for 2.5 years. I've always wanted to be a mother, but the baby fever really set in about a year ago. Hubby isn't quite ready to try yet, but has given me a timeline of mid-late 2010. In the meantime, I'm hoping for an "accident". =D

hello and welcome :wave:

Hi, can join the club? I am 26 and OH is 38. I have a daughter who is 7 and have been with OH for 21 months. We are WTT until May 2010. Not long now. I can't wait and I am looking forward to chatting on here with girls who know how hard it is to wait!!!! xx

hey chloe's mum :wave:

Hi girls :dance:

I'm new on here but hope you don't mind me joining your club. I'm 26, and have been married to DH for 18 months. We'd been planning to TTC from May 2010, but now that it's getting closer, I'm starting to think I won't be ready :?

I'm sure it's natural to feel apprehensive, and there's probably never a 'perfect' time. I'm just a bit unsure at the moment, so am hoping that chatting on here will help me to decide, and answer some questions that I have.

Welcome Ganton! :hi:

I'm WTT till May too! I think everyone is a little nervous, but it'll pass.

Yeah I know, I'm just one of life's planners so would like to be as close to 100% confident before TTC. I've stopped pill and am taking Folic Acid so am good to go if we do decide to try in May.

Thanks for the reply by the way. I see you're getting married soon, how are the plans going?

they are going well thanks! I've just gotten through a dead period in the planning process and now it's about to pick up again, so I'm excited!!

Ah I know what you mean. No-one wanted to meet with us until about 3 months before our wedding, then it was appointments and things to do every weekend. I hope I'm not making it sound bad because it really isn't - I loved the build up to my wedding, so enjoy :wedding:

welcome Ganton :wave:
i think it's natural to feel apprehensive when understanding such a life changing decision of having babies, we found it just eventually 'felt right' and we were all ready to go :D

they are going well thanks! I've just gotten through a dead period in the planning process and now it's about to pick up again, so I'm excited!!

We found that it went crazy busy about 12 weeks before the wedding...I can't believe that it is a whole nearly 9 months since we got married, the time goes so fast :cry:

Welcome New folks:flower: I haven't posted in here in a while but, I'm still inthe club if you'll have me...DH and I are 30 and in grad school FT. He finishes in May/August and I want to finish early in 2011 so I can have a LO.

@ Ganton: I'm a planner too. That's why I am here even though we're not TTC until 2011. Gives me ideas of stuff to plan while I can't plan for a pregnancy....lol...like planning what vitamins I'll take for the next 6 mnths...

welcome

We found that it went crazy busy about 12 weeks before the wedding...I can't believe that it is a whole nearly 9 months since we got married, the time goes so fast :cry:

i'm not even going to think about 12 weeks before the wedding.
We are going to be so busy between now and then. My best friend is PG and I'm throwing her baby shower at the end of this month, She's due end of feb to early march, and then all the rest of the planning stuff... :wacko: I'm excited about it though!

i'm not even going to think about 12 weeks before the wedding.
We are going to be so busy between now and then. My best friend is PG and I'm throwing her baby shower at the end of this month, She's due end of feb to early march, and then all the rest of the planning stuff... :wacko: I'm excited about it though!

Awww that is exciting :flower: I think it is really important to try and enjoy the planning, even though there will always be stressful bits! I think that for me the planning was a part of the whole event and having done all the organising and arranging it made the actual day feel even more special.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->