The 20-30 something Wtter Club

it is exciting planning :happydance: i feel we don't have that much too do, as so much is done by our wedding coordinator, which is really nice, i just want it too be here now :blush:

i know what you mean princess_bump. Our wedding coordinator is doing most of the work for us too, so I don't have much to focus on.

The fact that H2B and I live together makes us feel like we are already married and stuff, so I'm feeling the pull of my uterus.

i know what you mean princess_bump. Our wedding coordinator is doing most of the work for us too, so I don't have much to focus on.

The fact that H2B and I live together makes us feel like we are already married and stuff, so I'm feeling the pull of my uterus.

me too! gosh i feel just the same! another baby would just fit in so easy with us now, i think, damn waiting! :dohh:

Hello! I'm 25, will be 26 in April & am hoping to start TTC in July/August so will be 27 when having a baby. Feels like the right age for me & OH!

I am very jealous of all you girlies planning your weddings, wish I had a big sparkly rock on my finger (or even a little one!), but guess thats just another thing I have to wait for! Damn I'm so impatient!

Hello! I'm 25, will be 26 in April & am hoping to start TTC in July/August so will be 27 when having a baby. Feels like the right age for me & OH!

I am very jealous of all you girlies planning your weddings, wish I had a big sparkly rock on my finger (or even a little one!), but guess thats just another thing I have to wait for! Damn I'm so impatient!

welcome hon :wave: hoping this year brings you lots of things ;)

Hello Girls

Happy new year to you all!

I cant get over how much has happened since I was last on and god have I missed you girls and welcome to all the newbies

Well I have finally moved in to the house with H2B and we love it it is so nice to have our own place! How have you girls been

Can I join you WTT sometime this year aint yet sorted a date

Hello Frankie, I hope you are well! We would love for you to join us!

Hi Girls,

I am well thank you! Looking forward to the snow going away! I am fed up with it now! I have settled in to the new house, loving it! XRX

Hi there i've come to join in the wtter club if thats ok. I'm Kim 25 and married with a little girl who is 13 months and i am currently waiting till Dec to try for number 2 if i can wait that long!! hope your all ok and aren't getting too impatient with the wait - unlike me!

Hello ladies (and gents if there are any!!)

Can I join the WTTers club? :D

I'm 22, 23 mid February. I've been with my OH for 3 years, but are waiting for a while longer, until I'm settled in my new job and have bought a house together before starting a family. I'm so impatient though it's killing me!

*hugs to all*

xx

Thanks Pnut! I'm very happy to be here, you ladies are all so lovely xx

I have a feeling this fertility freinds does not tlike e. I just entered old data from back before which i put down in a calendar, adnnow it seems to conflict with the short clcyle i had this time xD.

It is showing me ovulation ndates on a period day xD

xcuse me miss... can I join? :D

HI all, I'm 23, married for just over a year to my DH who is 28 going on 13! I'm Waiting for hubby to decide he wants to TTC... not sure if or when that will ever happen! He likes to dangle the carrot and snatch it away (no pun intended!) we're NTNP - i think i got that acronym right! so each month I obsessivly watch my bodys every move, and am currently waiting for AF to arrive in a matter of days - 3 actually... wish it was more fun!

also - still arguing with myself on Baby vs career, and baby seems to be winning at the mo... figure i can pick up on my career again once i go back to work!

anyway enough about me - HI everyone! :D

Hi I'm Nona

Having Implanon out in Feb, then hubby and I will be TTC!

Hopefully, a baby in 2011 xx

Hello Newbies!

I hope you are both well, and regulars you too!

I am driving myself mad at the moment WTT! I am emotional crying at everything god and moody, grumpy with OH cuz he says it aint the right time we have money to save and things we need to sort first...Grrrrrrr...I know he is right! Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want it to be this time next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->