The 20-30 something Wtter Club

Yeah but it's harder than I thought

Aw that sucks hun :( How long you got left? Just keep telling yourself it will be worth the hard work in the end - thats what I keep having to do - been struggling with my degree too :wacko:

Im halfway through my second year I just wish it was more simple:wacko:

Im halfway through my second year I just wish it was more simple:wacko:

Is it a 3 year course? If so then you are just over halfway through the whole thing as well as the 2nd year! Thats great progress - gotta try n stay positive - I know it's hard sometimes, but I remember this time last year feeling really fed up with my course and it only seems such a short while ago and now I only have 6 months left!

:hugs: You can do it! And then TTC :happydance:

Wow thats something you don't come across every day:thumbup:

Are you looking for a job now at the end or do you want to be a mum first?

Wow thats something you don't come across every day:thumbup:

Are you looking for a job now at the end or do you want to be a mum first?

Hopefully both - I'm gonna be setting up my own practice 2 days a week and will hopefully be TTC as soon as OH feels ready which I'm hoping will be from June but we'll see.

Hope you don't mind me friend requesting you on here :winkwink:

No I added you. It's nice to have friends who understand you rather than looking at you oddly when this sort of thing comes up :happydance:

Hi I'm Vanessa, 26 and live with my OH in Leeds!

We're WTT til April officially but I'm not on any BC and we're not using protection so I suppose I'm half WTT and TTC lol! It's very exciting!

I've been with my OH only 6 months but we've been inseperable since we met and we're total soul mates! We've just got two kittens together to get some practice in for looking after a little one ha ha ha

He's 28 and I'm 26 and we both really want a baby together and feel the time is right and we've met the right person :)

I lived in Lincolnshire before I moved to Canada to be with my OH! We are TTC in the summer and I'm so glad there's support for us guys who are kind of stuck in limbo whilst we wait to be fertilized lol :)

Hello :flower:

I am 28 (and so is my OH), been married for 3 years and together for 5 years.

I am over the moon at TTC in August this year, particularly as it was originally March 2011 (see my journal for more).

However, we can only TTC during the last week of August until the end of October and then we'll have to stop again and WTT until March 2011. This is because we have a holiday to Lanzarote in Feb/March to celebrate my 30th and obviously I can't be too early or too late in a pregnancy when travelling. It will be very hard to wait again after trying, but hopefully the time should fly by with Christmas in the middle. Of course, ideally we'd love to be lucky enough to get pregnant during that short time period.

My OH is really on board and keeps complaining that he's just thinking of babies all day! I'm chuffed about this, although it doesn't help my broodiness at all. If not for OH's debt we would have started trying at the end of last year (when OH suddenly became 'ready' and started talking babies all the time!) and we wouldn't have set the wheels in motion for Lanzarote.

It's very difficult waiting, but I will be taking my last birth control pill next week and will then start charting/temping etc and I'm very hopeful that it will keep my mind focused on something else other than babies (doubtful though, I'm sure). I'm very excited about charting, as I can't remember at all what length my cycles were prior to going on the pill, though I do remember I was very regular and rarely early or late, which is good.

The only thing I'm worrying about with TTC is that I have ulcerative colitis/Crohn's disease (docs won't commit either way) and have just come off 2 months of steroids to treat a flare-up. It's advised not to get pregnant during a flare-up and so I'm hopeful that these steroids have 'fixed' me for the time being and that I will remain in remission for some time.

It's nice to meet you all and good luck with the waiting! x

Guess What girls, I had a long chat with oh and We are no longer ttc from Jan 2011 but in the next couple of months :happydance: I cant wait! Ekkkkkkkkk

Hello to all the newbies and welcome :hi: I hope we can keep you sain

That's awesome news, Peach! I am excited for you (and a tad jealous lol). Keep us updated :)

I will do! EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->