The 20-30 something Wtter Club

Hey Sparkle, :hi:

Aww Lovehearts hunnie! I know where you are coming from! I was talking to OH or trying to about babies and when we try and he just replied NOT YET this mad me angry and sad! I know we cant try yet but I want to still be able to talk about it! I was thinking compleatly from my heart yesterday and Not from my head and wanted to start trying there and then (ha ha right beside the fishing lake) but he wasnt having any of it! I have Days when it is all I think about and the fact that I cant have the baby I want so much makes me cry, then I have other days where I become active and start making the changes to my lifestyle that are needed to improve my health and finances before we start ttc!

I wont tell you to keep your chin up or your time will come because you know know this and when you feel like this its not what you want to hear, but I will send you loads of love and hugs! Remember we are all here for you my lovely

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

aww lovehearts i know how you feel. I have several reasons to wait, but that doesn't mean i don't want a baby now!! :hugs: we're here for you!

Aww big hugs to lovehearts!! :hugs:
I'm not really sure what to say that'll make you feel better cos we all know too well the stress of the waiting! But you're not alone and everyone on here is here for you! x

Thank you ladies, i really dont know what i would do without this place sometimes. :hugs:

I have spoken to a friend (an older friend) about this and she said to wait it out for a bit, try and get my head in to something else for a little bit and she is sure that everything will fall in to place on the holiday next year. Right now i have a marathon to train for and i know i can not get pg for the next 6 months so i guess putting it to the back of my mind until then will be ok. Plus im off my period now so not feeling so moody :rofl:

Thank you again. u r all stars :hugs:

xxx

Hi, Im Megan, Married to DH for 3 months, he is 31, I am 29. We are planning to start trying in June, but that feels like SO LONG, given our ages. I always thought as a little girl I would be married at 21 and have all my babies bythe time I was 30.

Well THAT didnt happen. I guess God had other plans for me:)

Best of luck to all of you, and thanks for letting me join this cool club!

Hey Megan (I love your name btw)

Welcome to the Club! How have you been finding you wait? What are you doing to make it easier?

NOT fun.. just trying to stay busy. I love reading the BFP announcement section. That somehow makes me feel better (I know weird) to see other women be succeed and become pregnant. My goal is to one day sooner than later post my own in there!

be succeed? geeze, sorry about that, I meant succeed or be successful ine becoming pregnant... oops.

I look seriously pregnant thanks to the amount of icecream I ate at lunchtime today. LOVE IT!!!!!!

I am so freaking broody today!!! Bah Humbug!! My best friend posted a load of pics up of her new baby boy and I am soooo jealous, he is a stunner massive bright blue eyes, and just adorable! I want :growlmad:

Sorry, I am happy for her, but I've been happy all over facebook for her, heres my place to bitch :hugs:

i know how you feel Summer. My BFF is preggers and while I support her and am so very happy for her, it makes me super broody every time we hang out.

Baby was prem too, thankfully still perfect and a little beauty, but SO TINY it's untrue, he's nearly a month old and only just got to 7lbs, I want a tiny one!! It's so hard being happy, but swallowing the lump in your throat and getting on with it. Women on here I can be so happy for, nightkd who I stalk is lovely and I am genuinely pleased with no jealousy at all... I think it's just when it's someone you know personally, it's very hard!!! DH ex is pregnant, and I am super jealous, I even had to delete her off my facebook :S oops. He made a comment about how she must be 'really fertile' earlier, and I went ever so slightly mad, something along the lines of 'IF HER OVARIES ARE SO BLOODY GOOD, WAIT 6 MONTHS AND INPREGNATE HER AGAIN YOU B***ARD'. Slightly hormonal maybe? :)

DH ex is pregnant, and I am super jealous, I even had to delete her off my facebook :S oops. He made a comment about how she must be 'really fertile' earlier, and I went ever so slightly mad, something along the lines of 'IF HER OVARIES ARE SO BLOODY GOOD, WAIT 6 MONTHS AND INPREGNATE HER AGAIN YOU B***ARD'. Slightly hormonal maybe? :)

My FH ex has just had a baby with her new husband... and she told FH that she didn't want anymore children (she had one before she met FH). She really was not in a good position financially to have a baby either. But she's an idiot and it doesn't really effect us.

Well tbh I haven't really had anything to update or worth updating about!

OH and I are STILL looking for our own place and this is getting me down more and more each day, I come home from work and miss what my life used to be like before we moved and the difference it makes having your own place, I miss my teenie little flat in Surrey (I don't know why I have the news on T.V how depressing........Simpsons that's a bit better) We have mailings from all the websites, registered with all the estate agents and get the local paper, we even take walks/drives round the local areas to see if there is anything we like within our budget and search area, NOTHING! Well OH and I have been talking and I have loads of work commitments at the moment! What with stock take and year end coming up, we have decided to put the house hunt on hold until the new year! I know some of you may be thinking we shouldn't as we have been finding things difficult here but, I wont be able to take time off work to move and I want to be able to take a few days off to get things sorted and pack and enjoy it rather than rushing everything and getting stressed out! Also the longer we wait the longer we can save for! I am feeling rather positive about this and all the little niggle things that annoy me I am going to push to the side of my head and forget about them! I am sure there are times that I can be hard to live with unall! I am trying to make more of an effort as we all had a wonderful relationship! I just think that with 5 adults here and with having bil's gf here alot of the time making it 6, we all get under each others feet and it would be hard for the saints of all saints! So fingers crossed everything will go to plan!

OH and I have been doing lots of talking arguing and making up and giggling laughing and playing, do you ever get the feeling that your love grows another level even though you though it was impossible to love them even more! He is refusing to talk about babies though! We went fishing together on the weekend and I tried bringing up the subject and his response was "NOT YET" this hurt alot and I felt like crying but then the next day I am on here updating "The wtter club" and he wants to read my post and I wouldn't let him, the post are mine my little place to vent off and express my feelings! If he wants a go then he can join bnb himself, I don't mind when he reads in the chat-room when us girls are mucking about but when we are having a serious conversation its for my eyes only iykwim! Anyway his response was talk to me about it not a forum! Well I didnt say anything but it did my Swede in a little as I thought I tried talking to you yesterday and you wasn't interested! Grrrr! I didn't talk to him I know I should of taken the opportunity but I just wanted him to know how I felt the day before! Well maybe it will give him time to think about things abit more o he can answer and ask any questions we have for each other!
On another note today is the day I should be due a visit from AF! Well I have no sign of coming! So it looks like this could be the second one I am missing so I don't know whats going on down there! I haven't really thought bout AF since all the test results came back as nothing! I was really hoping though that I may have been blessed with her visit? Obviously not!

Well OH is at work tonight so I think I am going to say here for a little bit than have a shower and get some sleep!

How are all of you! I have missed you all!

Love always

Rachel

XxX
Hope you dont mind but I was lazy and copied and pasted from my journal

Ahhh, had such a complex day today..Not good and need to rant about it..Hope no one minds :)

OH wants to bring TTC date forward to December and i told him no because of college, money and of course the contraception im on takes ages to work out my system apparently.

So then we had this massive arguement and i ended up telling him to f*ck off basically and he was pissed with me in the afternoon, and ive tried to tell him that im not ready to try this soon and if i was to get pregnant id have to drop out of college and then ive wasted 100 pounds and my parents would be incredibly pissed off with me since they paid for it..But oh no he has none of it.

We did manage to work it out and we're either deciding next year or 2011 depending if we're still together..Honest you'd think a 19 year old wouldn't be so bothered about a baby but he wants one..Should be the other way around really :laugh2:

So broody. Spent the morning on mothercare.com and mamasandpapas. And last night someone I know announced she was pregnant on facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->