The 4+ club

so sorry to read this babyanise :( I hope you are ok xx

josie,could you plz take my name off the 1st page.i have lost my baby.i wish you all well in your pregnancies ladies.

I am so sorry, what happened?

thank you everyone.........i started tohave some blood in with my cm on sat night,just when i wiped then sun,got worse with bad pain but it was just blood,light,no clots, rang midwife and she said it sounds like im miscarrying and i should go to the hospital mat ward ,they have a slot on tues, for a scan,well pain carried on all day and night and started passing clots ,then 3am yesterday morning went to the loo and passed the baby so i knew when i went for the scan(internal) later that day that they would find nothing which they did.going bk tomorrow for blood test to make sure my levels r dropping.she said it was prob my eggs were not good enough any more coz of my age thats why i lost it.

babyanise im soooo sorry hun. i almost bawled during your story. i wish i was there to give you a big hug:cry: praying for you love :hugs:

girls you are all so supportive of each other. I am so sad today :( 12DPO and BFN. I really really had my hopes up before this test. Especially because I was told my progesterone had been too low to maintain a pregnancy, and I had it checked on Mon and it was up to 23.49. But I had spotting the next day? and a tad more spotting last night and this am? What's the deal!? I am crushed!!

Hello, may I join you all? I am a new B&B member. I'm 41 yrs old and expecting my 4th baby in April. I have a 17yr, 13yr, and a 7 yr. I am waiting to see my MW before I tell the kids. I had a m/c 4 yrs ago, and want to make sure all is well before I let them know.

Babyanise, I am so very sorry for your loss. May God give you strength.

im sorry 4boys:cry: i wish i had an answer that gave you comfort.:hugs:

welcome dorian and congrats:flower:

Baby~I am so sorry. I know it must be hard. I hope that whatever you decide next it works out great.

4boys~ I didnt get a bfp until 12dpo. Implantion is between 7-10dpo. So if you implanted late(like i did)your levels would be pretty low for a test. I hope this is the month for you, prog sounds really good.

Dorian~ Welcome. Congrats on your pregnancy.

girls you are all so supportive of each other. I am so sad today :( 12DPO and BFN. I really really had my hopes up before this test. Especially because I was told my progesterone had been too low to maintain a pregnancy, and I had it checked on Mon and it was up to 23.49. But I had spotting the next day? and a tad more spotting last night and this am? What's the deal!? I am crushed!!

:hugs: maybe implantation bleed? Wishing you the best of luck x

Hello, may I join you all? I am a new B&B member. I'm 41 yrs old and expecting my 4th baby in April. I have a 17yr, 13yr, and a 7 yr. I am waiting to see my MW before I tell the kids. I had a m/c 4 yrs ago, and want to make sure all is well before I let them know.

Babyanise, I am so very sorry for your loss. May God give you strength.

Welcome Dorian, what's your EDD for the first page? :flower:

how are you ladies doing today???

my ms settled down so im feeling great. also got good sleep last night, so happy about that. feeling very refreshed today:happydance:

hi all, havent been on here for a while, due to MS,been feeling so bloody ill!

How is everyone? I have finally hit the 11 week mark yay, got my scan on the 5th Sept, cant wait :)

jds, I think we're due the same day lol, 16th March ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->