The 4+ club

How is everyone feeling? How are the kiddos??? I am feeling great. I was looking back at my old posts from my last pg and i found out that i actually was 1/2cm dilated at 23wks and then went into ptl at 24wks. The things i forget.lol. I also read that at 23-24wks Avery weighed 1lb14ozs and by 28 wks she weighed 3lbs4ozs, holy cow. I dont remember that at all. I did have 2 rounds of steriods to help her lungs along so that could be why. I am not getting them this time until i go into ptl or they said they will give it to me at 32wks since i had my last 2 kids at 33wks. But that just sounds huge for 28wks. I wish i were getting a scan then to see the difference these two are. I think he might be small like this brother was. Aidon was 6lbs7ozs at 36wks and Avery was 5lbs9ozs at 33wks. So Avery would have been a big baby full term

What did your kids weigh? Did anyone had any problem with labor and delivery or did it go the way you hoped?

here is how mine went...

alyana- 37+6 weeks- 7 lbs
felicia- 40 weeks (due date)- 7 lbs 4 oz
peyton- 41+4 weeks- 7 lbs 2 oz
jaxon- 38+6 weeks- 7 lbs 15 oz
nathon 37 weeks- 6 lbs 13 oz

Sorry I have been missing all four of my kids just started up sports again so it keeps me on the run even though I am suppose to be on bed rest!

Corrie,Beautiful children.I love her eyes.

I will have to take some new pics of the kids.

oh and my kids went like this

Tyler 36w2d 7lb 11ozs
Lee 38w 8lbs
Matthew 40w 8lbs 5 ozs
Brooklyn 40w 8lbs 6 ozs

They all kept getting bigger.I wonder what this one will weigh.

Hi there....Mine were -
38 wks 6days - 6lb 1oz
39 wks 6days - 6lb 11oz
38 wks 1 day - 5lb 110z
38 wks 6days - 5lb 12oz

Hoping for a 6lb ish baby. :)

ryan 41+2 (8lb 13) Back to back so a difficult labour for 8hrs, Evan 41+2 (7lbs 5) easy labour for 6 hours, Caleb 40+0 (8lbs 3) easy labour for 1hr 20mins, Ava 38+0 (7lb something i cant remember! lol) easy labour for 45 mins but hemmoraged bady afterwards.

Arrianna was 39w6d 7lbs12ozs
Aidon was 36wks to the day 6lbs7ozs
Alyssa was 34w 4lbs10ozs
Addison was 32wks 4lbs 10-1/2ozs
Ariah was 33wks 4lbs14ozs
Avery 33wks 5lbs9ozs.

I want a big baby this time, i am feeling great right now and hope it stays that way.

And mine
1) 39+5 6lb 6 G
2) 40+5 8lb 4 B
3) 41+3 8lb 10 B
4) 38+4 7lb G
5) 41+3 9lb 13 B
6) 39+5 7lb 7 G
7) 40+2 8lb 6 G
8) 40+3 8lb 10 G

I'd guess around the 9lb mark for the next one blue or pink lol.

And mine
1) 39+5 6lb 6 G
2) 40+5 8lb 4 B
3) 41+3 8lb 10 B
4) 38+4 7lb G
5) 41+3 9lb 13 B
6) 39+5 7lb 7 G
7) 40+2 8lb 6 G
8) 40+3 8lb 10 G

I'd guess around the 9lb mark for the next one blue or pink lol.

You have a pretty good spread of gender there. Mine are gbgggg and then one b. I am having our 7th baby. We were talking about stopping but i am unsure right now. What is everybodies limit or how many would you like or is it just in gods hands?

corrie, have you ever looked into gender swaying?? I made an attempt for a little boy this time, gut tells me its another lady though lol. Basic principle low nutrition for a girl, high nutrition for a boy! I would be happy with another 8 to join us, I see no end to popping these little pea's:) One of my nan's has 3 of each, the other 7 of each so in a perfect world I would have the same amount of each but would love to finish on a little girl, so I would now need to have B, B, B, G! to acheive this atm!!

Not sure what gender swaying is. I know when i was trying for the last four we dtd every night and i didnt get pg skipping any days. This time, we did not try and was actually preventing(well, he forgot to pull out) and i od on my bday and that was the only time we dtd that week, so i guess he made a boy at the last mintue.lol. I love my girls and would have loved another, i think i do well with them. He would like more boys. I would have to try for 3 more boys to get an even number. I would like ten but i am only 28(i think i am young anyways.lol) so i think i have time for whatever god gives us.

I wish I was still 28 lol!!! 34 now and feeling the clock ticking on my baby days, eeek!! Swaying is just trying to increase your odds either way through diet and conditions, its alot of fun when you read into it! And bd on o day does mean to increase your chance s for blue lol!! My DH always said to me that as long as I keep the blues ahead of the pinks I can have as many as I want, but I have alot of catching upto do:)

6lilpigs- im 33 and i feel its winding down too. but i guess we shall see what the Lord has in store for us. since the last 3 were boys i think my DH is ready for another girl. even out our house a bit. but will certainly be happy either way.

corrie- love arlo's middle name you picked. we have a jaxon. my DH is jason and i wanted to name the baby after him cuz he was due by his birthday. my DH did not want a junior, but really loved jaxon so i got as close as he would let me lol. he was born 6 days after DH birthday

Im 26 so im hoping i have plenty of time for God to give me another girl so i really dont mind what this baby is! lol x x

Well, dtd on O did work for us getting a boy then.lol. I dont have regular cycles so pinpointing O is hard without using opks and to have only bd once and on my O day was what was suppose to happen i guess. I dont know why he didnt pull out but i am glad he didnt. I am so excited about Arlo.
My OH got to pick out his name but i got Jaxon. He might have another middle name Atticus which is what i wanted his name to be or Amadeus. I really liked those names, maybe next time.lol

Im 26 so im hoping i have plenty of time for God to give me another girl so i really dont mind what this baby is! lol x x

i think your having a girl hun. having said that though, i am always wrong about my own. i must have no intuition about them, so i could very well be wrong about yours:haha: somehow i do better about guessing other peoples babies than my own :dohh:

those are cute corrie :flower: i love to look at baby names.

we keep getting further and further along before we pick one. with my first, i had her name picked long before we got pregnant. my second was pretty early on in the pregnancy. third was picked the day we found out gender. fourth was about 6-7 months. last was like 7-8 months. judging by that we are gonna pick a name the day baby is born. anymore and i hope we can at least pick one before we go home lol!

I thought boy when she showed us her scan just from skull theory. Mine was right with skull theory.

josie,could you plz take my name off the 1st page.i have lost my baby.i wish you all well in your pregnancies ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->