The 4+ club

just wanted to ask you all, when does the MS start to wear off? I didnt have no MS with my sons and only abit on my daughter. this one has to be the worse one for MS lol. only way i can feel better is to keep eating, if im hungry at all I get it really bad.

i had no ms with any of my kids except this one, it wore off towards the end of week 12 but i still have bad days were i feel yuk. Hopefully yours will stop soon! x x

im sorry you have it so bad jds. ms is no fun.:nope: hope it passes soon for you:hugs:

with my 2 dd i had it til end of 1st tri, so maybe 12-14 weeks or so. first ds i had hypermesis, no fun to about middle of 2nd tri. second ds i had it the entire pregnancy, mostly just nausea though not actually throwing up. even had it up to a week after he was born, wouldnt wish that on anyone. my last son it wasnt so bad. didnt throw up once i dont think, just nauseous 1st tri. this one has been easiest on me. with all my others i was sick every day for at least 1st tri. this one i have nausea about 3-4 days a week. have not thrown up once and actually have days where i feel good.

i think on average it goes for first tri, but of course every pregnancy is different:flower:

its just the feeling sick that is horrible, between 5 - 8 weeks was the worst, couldnt move off the sofa, but now i can manage it ok, get alot of dry heaving 1st thing in the morning but its fine once i have had breakfast.
I guess we all have to learn to cope eh lol.

yuuuck, my heart sympathizes hun. i had to keep crackers by the bed with one of mine:nope:

Morning ladies I have been MIA for a while now..We have had death in the family, I got a upper respiratory infection, and I have been sick as a dog! How is everyone else doing? Well I hope.

Got my 12 week scan done...little baby spent the whole ultrasound being a show-off; jumping around in circles in there. lol it was cute.

Morning ladies I have been MIA for a while now..We have had death in the family, I got a upper respiratory infection, and I have been sick as a dog! How is everyone else doing? Well I hope.

Got my 12 week scan done...little baby spent the whole ultrasound being a show-off; jumping around in circles in there. lol it was cute.

i hope you are feeling better and sorry to hear about your family member :cry:

thats so adorable your LO was being cute. must be his/her personality coming out already:flower:

Good afternoon. How is every one doing? I have been losing my plug over the wkend. I am going on tuesday for a cervical check anyways and i will be suprised if they say i hadnt changed.
I hope everyone is doing better. I hope to make it a couple more wks, i am 26wks today my goal is 28wks on after.

Good afternoon. How is every one doing? I have been losing my plug over the wkend. I am going on tuesday for a cervical check anyways and i will be suprised if they say i hadnt changed.
I hope everyone is doing better. I hope to make it a couple more wks, i am 26wks today my goal is 28wks on after.

oh no hun, thats no good :nope: praying your baby stays in a lot longer :hugs:

I am really not too worried about it, i lost my plug with my last four between 16-18wks so to make it this long without losing it,i hope, is a good thing.

corrie anne-i have heard it can regenerate but have only lost mine at 37+ weeks so would freak me out if i lost it early. how are you feeling hun???

Oh my, thats horrible. :cry: I hope that it's nothing at all. You definitely have my prayers that everything goes well...:flower:

Yay ;) for 4+ club

Mine are
Ben 6
James 3
Jake 11 mths
And now this lil raspberry
Just wanted to ask girls, I found it a big change going from 2 to 3 did u find it ok going from 3 to 4?

Hi,

Can i join you guys? I'm on number 4 but also raised my nephew who's now left home :)
I found 1 to 2 to be the biggest change, after i hit 3 it didn't seem to make much difference lol. I'm expecting this little fella to turn everything on it's head as mine are all a bit older now. It's going to be weird going back to having a baby xx

sorry i forgot to say, my brood are:

Oli (my nephew) 19
Shannon Bethany 12
Shanelle Ebony 9
Erin Toria 7
Little Keg due 29th Oct 2011

Corrie Ann, I hope the plug stays awhile longer. I hadn't realized you could lose it so early, and stay pg. Or were all yours born early?

Welcome Tanni! Me too, my youngest is 7, so it's odd thinking baby again.

Hi Tanni.
I had most of them early. My first was a day early,then it went down hill from second child to last~36wks,34wks,32wks,33wks,33ks. I am hoping he doesnt come before 32wks because i know what to expect around that time and on. I really want a full term baby.:cry:
I am tired of having NICu babies and having to leave them behind when i go home. :nope:

welcome and congrats on your pregnancy tanni! this is a wonderful group :flower: my daughters were 7 and 8 when we had our third baby. it was an adjustment but they were good helpers.

I feel for you Corrie ann, my first baby was in NICU too. he was born at 35wks. So not too early.

corrie anne - fingers crossed for you.

Tanni - welcome to the group :flower: are you having a boy this time?

Morning sickness is getting a lot better, but suffering with sinusitis at the moment so still feeling like shite. I have a scan on Wednesday ..... can't wait! Hope everyone is well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->