The 4+ club

Hi all! Was invited over by blessedmomma. thanks for the invite. While I am NOT preggo, we ARE TTC #5, so its nice to see agroup of moms with lots of kids. I fell pregnant last year, unexpected, but was super excited right away. Had issues with bleeding early on pregnancy and was taken out of work at about 6 weeks. had frequent visits to OB and US and everything always checked out ok. That is until the day I turned 10weeks. It was aweful, I would never wish it on anyone. I grieved for such a long time and still grieve. But, we starting trying again right away and now it has been 13months of TTC. No luck yet. But i hope to be with all you ladies adding to my family #5 (maybe even 6). I currently have three sons and a daughter. anyway, thats my story. thanks again for the invite and keep me in ur prayers for a bean that sticks ...SOON!

welcome hun! i hate hearing stories about someone having a scan and things being ok then losing the baby. its so reasurring that everything will be ok after you see baby and hb. my heart goes out to you :nope:

said a prayer that it wont be long til you conceive again:hugs:

welcome 4 boys!! Glad to have you here, I am not PG either I am ttc #9, ( I have 7 children on earth) Lets hope we get our BFP soon!! How old are you if you don't mind me asking!

Corrie Anne, honey don't take any chances if you are having pains.. I had preterm with most of my pregnancies although I was lucky enough to deliver between 34-36 weeks, which is still early but not micro preemie.. Take care of yourself and drink lots of water!

Welcome 4boys1girl...Hello ladies, I have been MIA. Morning sickness and 2 deaths in my family have had me under the weather lately. Missed 1 funeral in fear it would stress me and baby. But I can't miss this other one, to close of a family member. Ladies please keep my family in your prayers, that we may be strong and accept our loss. God's plan is never ours, his is always better and in our best interest.

I hope all of you ladies are having a wonderful day...

hey4boys1girl, We seem to be in exactly the same situation as you know, 3 boys 1 girl and a mc after having scans to show all was well. I really hope you get your bfp soon so we can share this journey! Fngrscrossed, so sorry for your losses. x x

welcome 4 boys!! Glad to have you here, I am not PG either I am ttc #9, ( I have 7 children on earth) Lets hope we get our BFP soon!! How old are you if you don't mind me asking!

amommy... Hi! My actual name is Kathleen, most friends call me Kat. I am 34 years YOUNG (lol). DH is 43. We have 3 sons, ages 16, 12, and 9. My daughter is almost 3. I come from a large family, there were 9 of us, my mother had 2 sets of twins. I wish I could have twins, but a singleton would be marvolous too! I was hoping to conceive sooner so the next sibling would be closer in age to my daughter, but as time passes, that idea is getting tossed out the window. Its ok though. God will plant the seed when it is his plan ;) Everyone on here is so nice and positive, i love that. I am excited bc FF has confirmed ovulation 3 days ago (the night of the full moon as I expected). So, I am 3 DPO as we speak. Also, FF timing analysis has me with a "high" score for pregnancy. Usually my score is "good". FX for me.

fingerscrossed...I am so sorry for your losses. I know how hard it is. I am from a family of nine childrens, and 3 of my brothers have passed all at young ages. The most recent was January this year, he was 21. Prayers for you and stay strong.

Ladies, going to eat breakfast. TTYL
:hugs: Kat

Hey ladies , I was invited here by amommy and am so glad there is a group like this! I currently have 8 children and 3 angels and am ttc #9!! Hoping this is my month and look forward to chatting with this group!

So, i had my re re scan today(lol) I was finally told what they were actually looking for. They were looking for all four chambers of Arlos heart. At 18wks they couldnt see it,20wks still couldnt see his right chambers. Today at 24wks he finally showed us his beautiful four chambered heart!!!!! I am beyond thrilled. I was worried, i even had a horrid dream last night that his heart was no good and he would not make it. But everything went well there. And then i had my cervical length checked and thought for sure that it would be much shorter with all the cramping/bh/contractions i have been having. At 16wks i had one done and it was 3.7cm which is pretty good. And today it was 3.7cm:happydance: NO CHANGE AT ALL!!!! This is a HUGE deal for me. I started dilating at 24wks with my last so this is just the cherry ontop of the icecream for me. I am thrilled. It has been a great day!!!...

Welcome 4boys1girl and iamblessed. WOW ttc#9? I want a big family like that. So does oh but we are so getting criticised at all angles about us having #7. We have 5 girls and 1 boy and this is another little man. I would love to keep going. We are going to stop for now, we dont want to have any that will be hard to bring up money wise. I am only 28 so i think i still have time if we change our minds in a few of yrs.

So, i had my re re scan today(lol) I was finally told what they were actually looking for. They were looking for all four chambers of Arlos heart. At 18wks they couldnt see it,20wks still couldnt see his right chambers. Today at 24wks he finally showed us his beautiful four chambered heart!!!!! I am beyond thrilled. I was worried, i even had a horrid dream last night that his heart was no good and he would not make it. But everything went well there. And then i had my cervical length checked and thought for sure that it would be much shorter with all the cramping/bh/contractions i have been having. At 16wks i had one done and it was 3.7cm which is pretty good. And today it was 3.7cm:happydance: NO CHANGE AT ALL!!!! This is a HUGE deal for me. I started dilating at 24wks with my last so this is just the cherry ontop of the icecream for me. I am thrilled. It has been a great day!!!...

Welcome 4boys1girl and iamblessed. WOW ttc#9? I want a big family like that. So does oh but we are so getting criticised at all angles about us having #7. We have 5 girls and 1 boy and this is another little man. I would love to keep going. We are going to stop for now, we dont want to have any that will be hard to bring up money wise. I am only 28 so i think i still have time if we change our minds in a few of yrs.
thats such good news ,so happy for you:happydance:had my scan through today,its 15 sept.:thumbup:

yay for healthy baby and mommy corrie!!!!:flower: your children are beautiful:cloud9:

blessedmomma...love the new profile picture! Beautiful little bean you have growing ;)

Those are older pics of them, i want to make a new one but my camera is faulty. I have new ones on my face book, which gives me an idea. I am going to post new pics of my kids on here, does anyone else want to share their babes?

Welcome to all the newbies .... I have updated the front page x

Corrie anne - great that everything is fine with the scan x

So Here is my crew!
Arrianna DesaRay October age 9~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aidon Justin age 7
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/swiftjade/41235_152552448091393_100000099176814_499644_7159183_n.jpghttps://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/swiftjade/6454_101477053198933_100000099176814_41062_8082034_n.jpg
Alyssa Ashley Nicole age 5~~~~~~~~~~~Addison Lynnette Marie age 4
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/swiftjade/38397_145838962096075_100000099176814_453767_7362371_n.jpghttps://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/swiftjade/154465_177088238971147_100000099176814_644801_8061443_n.jpg
Ariah Jessica Lynn age 3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Avery Alaina Anne age 16mons
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/swiftjade/184747_207533582593279_100000099176814_873213_4929960_n.jpghttps://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/swiftjade/189809_207527109260593_100000099176814_873137_7613878_n.jpg

I love the picture of Ariah and i do have to say before anyone comments on it that she does not have makeup on. She naturally looks this way. Just thought i would add that.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->