The 4+ club

So...STILL NO AF!! I don't get it. ALL tests bfn and I am 17dpo. I dont think i am pg, but my RE wants me to go for bloodwork tomorrow anyway. Anyone ever have this happen? my LP is usually only 12 days.

So...STILL NO AF!! I don't get it. ALL tests bfn and I am 17dpo. I dont think i am pg, but my RE wants me to go for bloodwork tomorrow anyway. Anyone ever have this happen? my LP is usually only 12 days.

thats crazy hun!!!! did you do something different this cycle that you usually dont do? i have heard a few stories on here of girls who finally got a bfp after many days of being late and bfn's but who knows:shrug:

blessedmomma...the only difference is the clomid (first time using) and the progesterone cream (which i stopped few days ago). i didnt really think the cream would put enough progesterone into my system to delay a period though? but who knows, maybe it did.

your chart looks promising hun, hopefully you have slow rising hcg

when you stopped the progesterone it would have made af start. i use it even when im not pregnant and i start af while still using it. when af starts thats when i stop using it. hopefully you are pregnant hun!

hey girls sorry for not being about , had a bit of a weekend and ended up breaking my hand due to a horse related incident - my soppy cob didn't stop when i did when i was leading him :-(

luckily son number 2 was out with me he's a very mature wise 10, took the horse off of me, and sorted everything out horse wise whilst i cleaned up!

good luck 4boys1girl hope you do get a BFP your chart does look good !

sorry everyone else for my moan feeling a bit sorry me'self

feeling a bit delicate today back at work, on codine and i'm sure my bump has disappeared over night - must have been bloating!!

I had my apt today after losing my plug over the weekend and i am happy to say that i am still closed, i thought for sure i was dilating. I am so exctide, please, please pray that this little man makes it further than his sisters did. I am only 30% effaced too which is great, she said my cervix is on the short side now but it does that so cant really stop it. But all in all, it was a great appt. I am measuring 4 weeks ahead and dont know whats up with that. I had a GD test today too, will know the results tomorrow if they are abnormal. I am hoping not but would account for the big measurement. I also had my prog shot today and my BP was a little higher. I am usually 120's/60's and today was 138/8something. Not too bad but still higher than i had ever.

hey girls sorry for not being about , had a bit of a weekend and ended up breaking my hand due to a horse related incident - my soppy cob didn't stop when i did when i was leading him :-(

luckily son number 2 was out with me he's a very mature wise 10, took the horse off of me, and sorted everything out horse wise whilst i cleaned up!

good luck 4boys1girl hope you do get a BFP your chart does look good !

sorry everyone else for my moan feeling a bit sorry me'self

feeling a bit delicate today back at work, on codine and i'm sure my bump has disappeared over night - must have been bloating!!

I hope your arm is ok, Did you get baby checked out after falling?

pixie- ouch! im glad you and baby are ok, all in all. try to take it easy hun! im glad your son was there to help you out:hugs:

corrie- thats great your not dilated and i pray baby stays in a lot longer! hopefully long enough that he can leave with momma when he is born :winkwink: thats crazy to be measuring 4 weeks ahead. i hope its not GD, but like you said that would explain it.

Hope you're feeling better today pixie.

Corrieann, that's great news! I hope baby holds out awhile longer.

Thanks everyone :) G;ad everything seems to be going well Corrie Anne, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! And yes Josiejo, little blue bundle after being told i couldn't carry boys :) Dorian, i think it will be a shock after so long but my 3 girls have designated themselves different jobs already so bathing, dressing and nappy changing are already taken care of (till the novelty wears off at least ;) ) xx

LOL, too cute Tanni!! Sounds like you have some good helpers.

I know my dd is going to be thrilled. She is SUCH a good helper with my 7yr.

I got a call 4 hrs after my test telling me a failed it. It was 156 but anything under 140 is normal so not very high at all. I am thinking i will pass my 3 hr gd test. I have to pee and draw bloods every 30 mins. Or at least that is what i did when i failed it with #4(by only 4pnts) I am not feeling very well today. I am hungry but just ate and feel like i still havent eaten anything. I feel like i am going to vomit. I am soooo thirsty. My belly hurts and my butt hurts too.lol. I cant help the rant, i havent had one in a while.lol

Thanks everyone :) G;ad everything seems to be going well Corrie Anne, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! And yes Josiejo, little blue bundle after being told i couldn't carry boys :) Dorian, i think it will be a shock after so long but my 3 girls have designated themselves different jobs already so bathing, dressing and nappy changing are already taken care of (till the novelty wears off at least ;) ) xx

I had my daughter first then a son, then came 4 little girls after that. I really thought my son was a fluke and maybe we cant makes boys. But this little man is all boy so we are happy. Congrats.

Hi all! Update .... BFN! I did expect it though, since I had spotting. Blood test on Tuesday confirmed negative, then AF arrived HEAVY Tuesday night :( I hate her! So, after an unusually loooonnnng cycle, back to my CLOMID tomorrow. PS, we FINALLY got power back today, since Hurricane Irene. Hope you are all doing great!
;) Kat

I had my daughter first then a son, then came 4 little girls after that. I really thought my son was a fluke and maybe we cant makes boys. But this little man is all boy so we are happy. Congrats.

haha, i lost 2 boys before i had the girls and docs reckoned i couldn't carry them but this little blue bundle has a different dad and it all seems to have been fairly plain sailing. Funnily enough, a psychic told me 8 yrs ago that i'd have a healthy boy in my early 30's. I shrugged it off at the time but seems he was pretty spot on. Wow you're gonna have plenty of helpers then lol xx

corrie- i hope you pass the new GD test. i havent ever had to do the 3 hour test, but i have heard it aint fun :nope: i dont even like the regular test, after drinking that nasty stuff i feel sick the rest of the day:growlmad:

4boys- im so sorry hun. its crazy you were so late. did your doc give any reason why? at least you can move on to a new cycle now instead of being in limbo :hugs:

@ bleesedmomma...NOPe, he didnt say why. He actually was telling me to go ahead and start the clomid even before AF showed up. he said if the blood hcg is negative, to count that day as day 3 and start clomid. Since AF showed up anyway, I counted it as day 1 and I will start clomid tomorrow. I have to call the office again tomorrow though, to see if they want cd23 bloods again this cycle, so I will pick their brains as to why they think this happened. What I can say is that this is a VERY HEAVY and CRAMPY period!! i never get cramps like this. All I can think of is maybe the clomid and the bvits and the progesterone built up my lining too much and it delayed AF?! I dont know. But, I am glad AF showed and I am onto my last cycle trying for a while. FX this is it bc there will be no more trying after this :(

4boys- is there some reason you arent gonna ttc after this month? maybe your cycle is getting fixed. i hope it doesnt mean that somethingis wrong with you having such bad cramps and all:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->