The 4+ club

@blessedmomma ... we have been ttc for 13 months now. It is EXHAUSTING! I eat, sleep, and drink with the thoughts of ttc everyday. It gets depressing month after month, and I often think of taking a "break", but the will power never kicked in. I always think "but what if this is my month?" Anyhow, now I have a reason to "break" from it, and maybe it'll do me a world of good. My sister is getting married in September '12, and I am the matron of honor. If I am lucky enough to conceive this month, then I would be due in early June and it will allow me 3 months to prepare for the wedding after baby. I really can't have any time less then that. Since my m/c last July I have already gained 20lbs and I know its going to be tough to get rid of. I know it seems like a silly reason to stop trying, but I figure if the break will do me good, then I'll use it as my excuse. Who knows, maybe I'll just be in the "not trying, not preventing" category. But it really will cause an interference to be preggo or have newborn baby at the time of wedding. I don't know, we'll see. for now, back on clomid today. FX and prayers PLEASE!

How are you feeling? Any movements yet from the baby? Did you have ultrasound? are you gonna find out what the sex is? I always do, I dont have the patience to wait.

4boys~ I am sorry AF showed. My sil is on heavy stuff like injections. She has been trying for 15yrs for her first baby! Did you have any trouble with your others?

@blessedmomma ... we have been ttc for 13 months now. It is EXHAUSTING! I eat, sleep, and drink with the thoughts of ttc everyday. It gets depressing month after month, and I often think of taking a "break", but the will power never kicked in. I always think "but what if this is my month?" Anyhow, now I have a reason to "break" from it, and maybe it'll do me a world of good. My sister is getting married in September '12, and I am the matron of honor. If I am lucky enough to conceive this month, then I would be due in early June and it will allow me 3 months to prepare for the wedding after baby. I really can't have any time less then that. Since my m/c last July I have already gained 20lbs and I know its going to be tough to get rid of. I know it seems like a silly reason to stop trying, but I figure if the break will do me good, then I'll use it as my excuse. Who knows, maybe I'll just be in the "not trying, not preventing" category. But it really will cause an interference to be preggo or have newborn baby at the time of wedding. I don't know, we'll see. for now, back on clomid today. FX and prayers PLEASE!

How are you feeling? Any movements yet from the baby? Did you have ultrasound? are you gonna find out what the sex is? I always do, I dont have the patience to wait.

praying for you hun:flower: maybe the break will do you some good. it seems like thats when women get pregnant a lot.

im feeling good, sickness seems to be easing up. tired a lot still and having some rough nights with little sleep. i have felt the baby twice now. i would say its too early but i felt my last two this early. we had an ultrasound at 7 1/2 weeks. we are probably gonna have an ultrasound again in a week or two, but will be too early to tell gender. when we do our next one though we will def find out. my DH is all about finding out. i think it helps him bond with the baby. we usually start picking names and getting clothes at that time.

@corrie-ann... nope, no trouble with my others. trouble all started last year when I ,/c at 10 weeks. since then, havent been able to conceive. very frustrating!!

Hey girls, sorry I haven't been on in a while, well I've been lurking but to tired to post :blush: I'm starting college in a few days to do my access to nursing course and dreading it, I still have ms, I'm tired and I've got a really noticeable bump/bloat.
I was wondering when did u girls show with ure 4th? Surely it's still not bloat now? It's still there in the morning and quite hard. I'm so hoping it's bloat and will go down because I don't know what the college policy is on pregnant students and I had to work really hard to get on this course, maths and English exam, 2 interviews and I failed the maths part and gad to go to an outside body to gain the qualification needed and that's just to get on the course so I really don't wanna get kicked off the course for jot telling them I'm pg or because I am pg x x
Sorry rambling a bit there hope u get the gist lol x

Hi Ladies I'm excited to be expecting my 4th!!!
I'm mom to
Mikiah Lynn 7
Nathaniel John 4
Benjamin James 2.5
Babe is due Jan 29th 2012... We find out this week Boy or Girl :)

My Daughter is Praying for a Sister. ;-)

Welcome mama :flower: and good luck with the scan this week. Let us know x

hey all, i went for my scan today and im 8 days ahead to what i thought i was :) im now 13+4 yay..

my new due date is now 8th march :)

angels- i start to show pretty early now to me, im not sure if anyone else notices it though. i look bloated from the start i think.

mamafeliz- cant wait to get there myself! will be checking in to see what your having :D

jds- my last baby was born on feb 21, 2011, but his due date was march 8 :cloud9:

we are waiting on a call this week for our 12 week scan, yay!

Sorry i have been MIA. Had a long weekend. I got my 3 hr GD test back and its not good. My levels were 93 at the start before taking the drink which was good. At 1 hr they wanted levels below 190 and mine were 208. At hour 2 they wanted levels below 155 and mine were 190 and the 3rd hour they wanted the levels below 140 and mine were 139. I almost failed all three hours. I failed 3 though so that does mean i have GD. I have to monitor my levels and see someone about managing my diet.

Welcome mamafeliz congrats on your PG.

corrie- im sorry hun. at least they know so they can keep an eye on you and make sure your baby boy gets here as healthy as possible. i guess that explains why the baby is getting so big too. i hope you an relax and easily change your diet to accomodate the GD. hopefully you wont have to take any injections either :nope:

I called to make an appt with a dietitian and to see her i have to pay $200 out of pocket since my ins. does not cover it. I cant do that right now. I have to call my OB today and let them know so they can make other plans for me. I am going to enroll in WIC i know they have someone i can talk to about it and they can help me and its free. I also need to let them know i need an RX for a monitor. I never had one but i have used one(not pricking myself though someone else did) before. I know that GD has different levels than non pregnant people. I am so in the dark. I dont know where to start.

((Corrieann)) It will be ok. There are TONS of info for gd on the web, or go to the library and choose a book. Good luck with the wic, I hope someone there can help you.

Hello ladies,
I would love to join y'all..
I am expecting my 5th
I have four daughters aged...
21,20,18 & 18 months..
I assume based on history this ill be a girl also ( I had a dream it was too)
This will be our last baby as I am no longer a spring chicken..
I am due May 8th 2012:happydance:

hey future_numan! welcome to 4+ club! your girls are lovely! x x

welcome and congrats future numan!!!:happydance:

thanks corrie! it feels like each pregnancy goes quicker and quicker for me. i cant really believe im already 12 weeks. i think the other kids keep me so busy it keeps my mind off the pregnancy a little. i have my nt scan coming up soon. im still waiting on the call to let me know when. i hope you can find some help from WIC, its a great program. its good that your able to control the GD through diet at this point. my grandpa had diabetes and we checked our bloodsugar levels when i was young. OUCH! i dont envy what you will have to do, but its amazing what us moms do for our babies. :hugs:

I feel the same way, i think that other kids keep me busy, i cant believe i am almost 28 weeks. And in the third tri now. How did that happen? I think my body is too busy to realize that by this time i would have gone into preterm labor a couple of times and in and out of hospitals.lol. I am so not complaining though.

I talked to my nurse and she told me that i cant have the monitor without seeing an educator so i am seeing one tomorrow that i have to pay for but i can do a payment plan. So hopefully i can start tracking tomorrow. My levels are extremely high compared to others in the gd support group I am hoping i can control it with diet but they were saying that it gets worse at the end of pregnancy. I have type 3 on my fathers side. My fathers mother has it and my fathers father just died last yr from renal failure and the complications from it after a kidney removal. But my father does not have it.

Welcome future numan! Loving the age gap. My oh wanted to have a couple,let them grow, then have some more, and let them grow. He is good for now.lol

i always have a pooch in my lower tummy that i try to hide :blush: after this many kids i dont think there is any getting rid of it. but today i woke up to a very noticable hard bump! it wasnt there yesterday...

0_IMAGE_630.jpg:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well you look thin so you might show sooner.. plus the more children you have the sooner you will show so I have heard..
Not that I have to worry since I am not exactly skinny..
I am hoping to hide my pregnancy for a while.. Christmas if I can..
We want to surprise the girls when they are all together..
my older ones are all away at school ( except the oldest she works far away)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->