The 4+ club

hi ladies can i join you i have 4 boys 9 6 5 and 1 years old
has anyone here had 4 same sex and went onto have opposit sex i'm thinking of ttc after christmas to try and get some pink

my family are not happy my bro has been tryin for years and nothing so he isn't struck on me having anymore 4 is plenty apparently my mother is my rock but has said not to mention to her if i come off the pill just let her know when i am preg (i'm a :wacko: conciever):blush: i admit i have tried to sway before but it didn't work so i wanted to try naturally again but when will it end i know i really want a girl but what are the chances ay:shrug:

it's reaaly nice to find a place where people are not frownd upon for having LARGE families all my friends have 2 kids one of each yep all of them so they just don't get why i want a big family myself and hubby always said we wanted 6 he works and so do i so why not but not everyone shares our love for more:cry:

when i had my last boy noone bar my mom and bro said congrats and people even said oh gutted it's a boy:wacko: i was thrilled i love them all so much yes i want a girl but boys are wicked 2 i couldn't believe they said this and i sort of felt like me having a boy had let them down and infact i was over the moon with him

sorry to ramble ladies:hugs:

No, but I had 3 boys, then a girl. good Luck. If you dont have trouble conceiving, try to due the deed BEFORE ovulation and not On the day of or after.

i have 2 girls and 3 boys in that order. i kinda know what you mean about people making you feel like you let them down. i guess after 2 girls and 2 boys, everyone thought it was best if we had another girl. after they got over the fact that they considered us done at 4 anyways:wacko: when we found out he was a boy we were over the moon and started picking boy names. apparently everyone had an issue with it. im not sure why people are like that. now that we are on #6, my MIL already made a comment that she wants another grand daughter. nice. we will be ntnp the rest of our lives, so this probably wont be the last for us. i refuse to feel bad for whatever gender the Lord gives us. i guess everyone will have to get over it if we have another boy. i will be excited to add another 10 boys to our home if thats whats in store!

hi ladies can i join you i have 4 boys 9 6 5 and 1 years old
has anyone here had 4 same sex and went onto have opposit sex i'm thinking of ttc after christmas to try and get some pink

my family are not happy my bro has been tryin for years and nothing so he isn't struck on me having anymore 4 is plenty apparently my mother is my rock but has said not to mention to her if i come off the pill just let her know when i am preg (i'm a :wacko: conciever):blush: i admit i have tried to sway before but it didn't work so i wanted to try naturally again but when will it end i know i really want a girl but what are the chances ay:shrug:

it's reaaly nice to find a place where people are not frownd upon for having LARGE families all my friends have 2 kids one of each yep all of them so they just don't get why i want a big family myself and hubby always said we wanted 6 he works and so do i so why not but not everyone shares our love for more:cry:

when i had my last boy noone bar my mom and bro said congrats and people even said oh gutted it's a boy:wacko: i was thrilled i love them all so much yes i want a girl but boys are wicked 2 i couldn't believe they said this and i sort of felt like me having a boy had let them down and infact i was over the moon with him

sorry to ramble ladies:hugs:

I have four girls and of course I haven't a clue the sex of this one ( but based on history I would say girl)
I had my last girl via IUI so bang on OV and still got a girl ( we did it for infertility reasons, not to try for a boy)
I am happy to have another daughter actually I hope it is because I love my girl..boy would throw a wrench in the hand me downs:haha:)

i did the deed before o and never got pregafter trying for bout 8 months and the 1 month i just did it whenever i got preg:wacko: lol always the way
i alway concieve the 15thish of nov bar 1 child and he was still a nov conception lol how mad thats why my legs are closed til new year lol get the christmas jolly's out the way and all

my 1 son isn't my husbands bio son but his son all the same well in his family for allhis uncles and aunts etc it's 3 boys then a girl so he's convinced he'll be having a girl this time round lol if only it
worked like that lol

i had a psychic reading done on another site and she told me i'd conceive a gril in 2012 after speaking with her again she then said i'll concieve this november but didn't say what i'm like errrr no i won't be i'm still on contriception til jan lol so this i take with a pinch of salt would be nice if the first part was right tho

hi hun i also have 3 boys and 1 girl, i thought after my 3boys that i would never have a daughter but she was our suprise baby, we thought we were done after the 3 boys and i resigned myself to the fact that i would never have a daughter but there you go. My hubby and I are also ntnp for the rest of our lives so im sure this baby wont be the last no matter what sex it is. I hope you get your girl hun! x x

it's been quiet i suppose thats how it goes with loads of busy mommas:coffee::laundry::dishes::iron::hangwashing: any how i thought i'd stop by to say hi so HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII:thumbup:

yeah it has been very quiet hasnt it? hope everyone is well! x x x

Good morning everyone, yup, we are a quiet bunch. lol

I'm doing well, don't even feel preggo's for the most part. But that is typical of my pregnancies. Tired and pee a lot, that's about it, for which I am thankful :)

Now, if the heat would just GO AWAY! I am ready for Fall.

hey dorian glad to hear all is well! My pregnancies would be something similar no problems just tiredness and constant weeing. I even have a very easy time in labour, my last being for 45 mins. Just hope this one doesnt get any shorter or i wont make it to hospital! lol

LOL 3Boys! I hope you make it to the hospital!! Mine have been between 8-16 hrs. So hopefully this one wont be any longer.

The progression of when mine were born....first son, born at 35 wks, dd born at 40 wks, son born at 42 wks...I hope this one doesn't follow the same pattern!! LOL

I had my 20 week scan yesterday and it turns out baby number 5 is a boy!!!

We are thinking for names Orson River - different yes but i love different names and Orson wells was one of the best literature figures ever!

yay pixie!!!!!! congrats on a blue bump, cute name:flower: what are your other kids?

my 1st labor was 14 hours, which seemed like forever to me but i guess isnt too bad for a 1st. 2nd was 8 hrs, 3rd was 7 hrs, 4th was 9 1/2 hrs from water breaking- but about 6-7 hrs from contractions starting, 5th was 6 hrs, but would have been about 4. i had to wait with him in birth canal until my ob got there and it took hours. right as she got there i pushed him right out.

tricia- i know what you mean about being worried you wont make it. mine keep getting quicker and quicker. though not 45 minutes like yours!!! my last one i started at 3 cm dilated, had been that way before labor started. by the time i started dilating i went from 3-10 in less than an hour. so its scary to me too. they just built a new hospital within about 15 minutes of our house so im going there. it just openned last month. the other ones are across town from us.

my hospital is about 50 mins away my first labour was 8hrs, second 6 hours, third was 1hr 20 mins and the Ava was 45mins.

oh my! you two better be ready to hop out the door and run!!!! i dont want my babies to be born in a car :wacko:

i know blessed it is something we are concerned about especially as hubby iworks 45 mins away from me mon-fri. and we live in the middle of no where. But about 15 mins away lives a friend of mine who is a nurse and she said she will come straight away if phil is going to be a while getting home.

i will be praying for you hun!! :flower: im sure if it is to happen too early the Lord will take care of you and baby. but would be so much nicer to be where you need to be.

I agree cos i think the panicing would make the pain worse. But in saying that even though my last 2 labours were extremely fast He made sure i was already in hospital. With Caleb my waters broke in my sleep and i rang hospital and they said i had to go in straight away even though i wasnt contracting, im glad i went now! lol! and with Ava i started to pass pretty big clots so hospital wanted to check me and i went into labour about an hour after we arrived.

yikes! He does have a way of making things work out!

my water has only broke with one. my Dh took me right in and i waited a while for contractions to start. then they did pitocin cuz it wasnt starting. i wonder if it ever would have lol!

lol! im sure you would have eventually! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->