The 4+ club

I had my 20 week scan yesterday and it turns out baby number 5 is a boy!!!

We are thinking for names Orson River - different yes but i love different names and Orson wells was one of the best literature figures ever!

congrats on your blue bump :)

i've had long 3 days full on pains and short 3 and half hours start to finish labours and happy 8-10 hours and i must admit i perfere them longer 8-10 hours infact the shorter the worse can't get the drugs in to ease pain my midwife said afterv the last how was it i said bloody awful i was still in the room with all the previous i'd had that much g&a i was away with the fairies lol

We're Having a Girl! Just have to say! that will make Two girls two boys for us! I'm soooo Excited!!!

I am due June 10, (probably be end of may, always early) with baby #6
I was a apr mommy last year, so there will be a 14 month age gap!
Very excited!!

congrats on pink bump mama!!!!!

we find out october 31, i absolutely cant wait:happydance:

awww mommy, my 3rd was due june 10. he was finally induced after much begging on june 21. i hope you dont have to wait that long! he was my only one overdue. one was on her due date and the rest were early. i have heard that when you have them closer together they usually dont go overdue, so you have that going. my last two were 14 months apart and these next two will be 12-13 months apart. should be fun!

awww mommy, my 3rd was due june 10. he was finally induced after much begging on june 21. i hope you dont have to wait that long! he was my only one overdue. one was on her due date and the rest were early. i have heard that when you have them closer together they usually dont go overdue, so you have that going. my last two were 14 months apart and these next two will be 12-13 months apart. should be fun!

My last 2 were 18 months apart, and my oldest is 10. I wish the first 3 were closer in age, but God knows best!!

My last 2 were 18 months apart, and my oldest is 10. I wish the first 3 were closer in age, but God knows best!!

yes He does! you sound like me. my oldest 2 are 11 and 12, will be 13 on oct 15th. my 3rd after them is 4, 4th is 21 months, 5th is 7 months. there is 7 years between my 2nd and 3rd.

LOL Mommyof4, yes, God must know best. I thought my baby years were over with, and I was pretty sad. My kids are 17, 13, and 7. So this new baby there is quite the age gap. But we are all so excited!

congrats mama on pink bump. Welcome mommyof_4 :flower:

Front page updated girls.

Sorry I haven't been on much .... as you all know pregnancy is blooming hard with other kids (my youngest is 8 months this week). I'm knackered!!

We're Having a Girl! Just have to say! that will make Two girls two boys for us! I'm soooo Excited!!!

congrats hun, i would love if this baby was a girl so i could have 2 girls as well but another boy would be just as lovely. x x x

well all I just wanted to change my status here! I am now expecting number9!! :)

Congrats on number 9!! I have a couple questions....how many of you are nervous to tell people? I imagine the comments are going to be thick this time (6th). We told some friends, and their reaction was brutal!! The look of horror on their face!! They only have 3, and really like being "free" and can't understand why we have more! Also, how long do you usually wait to tell people!

we have had some harsh comments since we found out we were pregnant with our 5th. we are now on our 6th. after what was said last time we didnt want to tell anyone this time. we did get some people making comments that they were worried about my health due to how many babies we were having when we finally did tell. we have told our family, but not everyone we know. Dh has told his work just cuz he had to for appt times and to fill out the paper work for paternity leave. we havent told anyone at church and very few friends. i would think the people at church would be nice about it, but a lady there was making comments about her sister miscarrying her 8th (i think) and she couldnt understand why her sister was so upset already having so many:dohh: i didnt know what to say so i just walked off, but of course now i can think of a lot to say. im not sure why people dont think subsequent babies are just as wanted and loved as the first, second, third, etc. its heartbreaking that people are so judgemental over such a precious gift.

my Dh and i said we werent gonna tell anyone til the baby got here. we ended up saying something to some family members and got some rude comments, so i feel like if there are anymore im certain we will be very far along or even have the baby by the time we tell anyone. it really just makes me want to avoid the people, family or not, that have said something mean. we will be ntnp the rest of our lives, so its likely we could have more.

im sorry your hearing the same stuff we have. i think its just the worlds way of answering something it cant possibly understand, LOVE

:hugs:

My due date is June 11th!! We are ecstatic:) anyway we haven't told anyone yet but when we used to tell people I was on number 7 and 8 we got harsh comments as well. You know I would just tell them if they don't like it then they don't have to talk to you or be your friends as for family I would tell them its your life not theirs and your happy in your life!!! If they don't like it don't talk to you!!it could be they are jealous if they give you a rough time.Anyways congrats to all the new and the ones that have been pregnant for awhile!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->