The 4+ club

Congrats iamblessed!!!!!!

We're lucky that our family and friends just sort of expect it lol, and its only my dad I have to be careful of as he was worries that I will get ill as we lost our mum young sadly, but I think as long as your paying your own way then you should hold your head high each time!
What bothers me though is the ones who blame you for global warming!!! As if any of us are ever gonna have a foreign holiday rofl!

Hi ladies can I join please..:)
I found out yesterday I'm expecting baby number 4 :)

I have three boys, my eldest is 10 (next month), I have an 8yr old and my youngest is 3 (also next month)..

I'm worried about telling people as everyone in my family seems to think that more than 3 kids is more than enough.. when I had my youngest everyone said, God I hope that's it now :(

Anyway I'm really anxious about telling people..It's actually driving me nuts..

I'm due june the 15th :)
x

Congrats Starrysky's, and remember, this is about YOU and your dh, not about them. Yes, it would be nice if people kept their mean thoughts to themselves, but sometimes they don't, and you just have to be happy anyways. Don't stress yourself over what they will think.

Yes Dorian, you are right.. Iv just got to keep telling myself that.. Thanks hun :flower:
x

I have a question for all you moms to many! My concern is that I am having baby 6, and have always had a POstpartum hemorrhage! Around 600cc. Have any of you had a hemorrhage multiple times? And was the hemorrhage worse of always the same??
Mine have always been the same, but I am on #6 so will that make things worse!
Thanks

Well my first they kept me 2 xtra days since I bled too much!! I don't need any blood but I do bleed quite a bit!!! Not sure if this is helpful but that is what has happened to me!!

I have a question for all you moms to many! My concern is that I am having baby 6, and have always had a POstpartum hemorrhage! Around 600cc. Have any of you had a hemorrhage multiple times? And was the hemorrhage worse of always the same??
Mine have always been the same, but I am on #6 so will that make things worse!
Thanks

i have never had the problem myself, but supposedly the chance of it increases pretty dramatically with your 6th +. it has crossed my mind just knowing it could happen since its my 6th as well. im sure they will be very prepared for you since you have had this problem in the past hun. i hope you get some answers :hugs:

congratulations everyone who has a baba on board :happydance::cloud9:

I went to my brothers the other day and he told me he'd never speak to mer again if i have any more we are really close so it got my back up that he said that :cry:
apparently people have one to spoil rotten 2 to have company 3 for a family unit and i'm pushing it at 4 he was poorly but the is no need for comments like that

i pph after my first needed blood but when they went to fridge it was gone bloody nhs lol i didn't pph with any of the others but because of first and high bmi i'm always at high risk now

my mother has said she doesn't was to know if i plan another and to be honest other than my mom i wouldn't want to tell anyone so if i ever do plan another or get preg again i won't tell them i would have it sexed and 4d scan as thats something i've always wanted but tbh if they can't just be happy for me why should i share my joys with them :shrug:

flutterbaby i know how you feel people can be so rude when it comes to our families, its no one else's businss how many children you have. Im lucky that my family are supportive but i have had rude comments from other people. I was at my aunts funeral yesterday and one woman asked me was i planning on populating the whole country. I just smiled and said absoutely! Dont worry about it hun, as long as your children are well cared for its no one elses concern how many you have. My hubby and i plan to ntnp for the rest of our lives so im sure we will face more nastly comments.

Hi ladies, How is everyone today?
The tiredness has hit me :( I can barely keep my eyes open at the moment..I could have sworn I was never this tired with the other 3.. If I was left to it I think I could sleep for a month solid :coffee:
x

i know what you mean starry. mine has been off and on this whole pregnancy. some days i feel ok, but others im exhausted before i even get started. makes a looong day sometimes

i have been very crampy today. im sure its just things growing but not pleasant.:nope:

Aw, they can be really uncomfortable can't they growing/stretching pains ect.
Iv got it all to look forward to yet, all iv been having lately is mild period type cramps and even those make me stop sometimes and think ow (such a wimp me)

dont laugh i've had 4 boys everyone maturally i was my best friends birth partner today and i hit the deck i seen him coming and he was so small i passed out 3lb 12oz mom was brilliant tho dad and fine through birth then started puking when baba was here i know i know:haha::blush:

Haha, bless ya..
Congrats to your friend..
If I'm being honest though I don't think I would be a good birth partner.. I'm far too squeemish for that haha..
x

Haha, bless ya..
Congrats to your friend..
If I'm being honest though I don't think I would be a good birth partner.. I'm far too squeemish for that haha..
x

i was ok but then his hr was dipping and he crowned and was tiny i got all hot took my cardi off went back to bed then bam on the floor i had to lie a minute then was up for her again soo bloody embarrissing :blush: i said so sorry for it she was thankful i was there and said i was only out a moment but still not good give me labour any day i'm have them over and over than watch it again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->