The 4+ club

I just thought I would share this.. From one mom who has 7 kids to all of you!!

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/why-i-never-should-have-had-eight-children

Don't let the title fool you!

wow its been awhile since I posted but wanted to update they have changed my due date to june 9 and i saw baby and heartbeat on the 18th!! HB was 120 and baby looked great!! Just having some minor issues with the lovely m/s and over heating other then that all is well:)

Josie congrats on team blue:)

to all -I hope everything is going well.

amommy i love that article and josiejo congrats on team blue! x x

iamblessed- yay for due date moving up! that always makes me happy even if its only a couple days :flower:

hi ladies i'm just dropping by to say hello how is everyone congrats on team blue josie
I read the artical and i agree although i'd like to think the bad thought are my family feeling ingrained into me rather than the devil but i feel the need to get back on track and banish them bad thought to i plan ttc in 2013 so i can watch my boo grow first and lose some weight etc

i've been major busy doing my house up etc had another room plastered so hopefully tha carpets will go down next week give me time for it to dry and get paint on the walls

been super busy lately what with 4 boys and school disco parents evenings and a mountain of house work todo feel i never get chance to catch my breath but hay hoo it's gotta be done any whoo better get off this and get my butt into gear todo washing it's my hubbys birthday today and as you can imagin that in itself leads to alsorts of slavery with but it's my birthday comments lmao see ladies take care for now:hugs:

eeeeee! im so excited dont know if i will sleep this week! cant wait til thurs to find out gender!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

yay! im so excited! one of my friends had hers today and baby wasnt showing so she left not knowing. im not getting off the table without knowing!!! i might end up being the crazy pregnant lady thurs morning. think im gonna have donuts for breakfast so baby is good and moving. might bring some juice or soda too just in case! :haha:

so what time is your scan? and what time is it with you right now so i can tell the difference. And what time will you be able to update us?????????????

so what time is your scan? and what time is it with you right now so i can tell the difference. And what time will you be able to update us?????????????

LOL- my scan is at 8am. its about 1:35pm right now. i dont know what time i will get done with the scan, hopefully very quickly since my DH will be at home with the other 5 and waiting to hear the gender when i get home. i will get on and update as soon as its over and i get home though :happydance:

so i think your scan is 2pm my time, how am i going to fill my day until i hear? im so excited for you! lol

wow that is such a huge difference! im glad i dont have to wait til 2pm my time to have it done! i would go crazy waiting:haha:

hello ladies, how is everyone?

sorry havent been on been so busy lately, anyway i went for my 20 week scan yesterday and everything went good, got to go back next week though because they couldnt get all the measurements.

also i asked what sex the baby was and the sonographer said "probably its a boy", so i kinda feel more confused now lol. gonna ask again when i go back up next week

just dont know whether to accept that its a boy or not at the moment lol.

jds congrats on you probably "blue" bump! what do you have already?

jds congrats on you probably "blue" bump! what do you have already?

i have 2 boys and a girl :)

if i cant get a more positive answer if its a boy i wont be buying any blue lol

jds- congrats and i hope you get a better answer.

oh theres no way im leaving without them being pretty positive lol. i will chain myself to the table if i have to.:bunny: i know exactly what to look for and i want them to show me what they see lol:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->