The 4+ club

It's not a huge importance here either, I just thought it was cute my son actually admitted it to others haha!! I have kids who are all over the spectrum, some on the autism spectrum and who were born with brain injuries.. I was not flaunting in the least bit and hope no one thought so!

I know Bfing is a very touchy subject and to each their own as long as baby is fed.lol.
I did not nurse my older two. My first i was very young and really didnt know anything of it and with my son,well, he's a boy and i felt award nursing a boy. I am starting to have the same feelings again but i am going to nurse him no matter what, i think it is mentally challenging thats making me feel this way from past happenings with men while little. I know it has nothing to do with my son's but just the thought.

Good morning ladies, hope every one is feeling well.

OK, i am suppose to be taking injections to prevent preterm labor every week. I moved this past week and switched OBs and they have to order my medicine. I am 1wk and 5 days late for it and i have been cramping since yesterday. I was checked Monday for dilation and everything was good so i dont know if it could still be from that but it has been 3 days and it did not hurt when she did it. I hope they get it in soon.

oh hopefully hun, I have never experience pre-term labour so i can only imagine how terrifying it is! x x

My earliest was 32 weeks so not too terribly early but enough to have to go to the NICU. Most of my early babes were there. My 34weeker did not though, she was perfect and went home when i did which is very rare!! I just want to make it to 30 weeks and over(of course over but i dont want him earlier than that)

I understand hun, but hopefully they will get your medication soon! I was born at 32 wks and was very sick but thankfully i havent delivered any of mine earlier than 38. But even then my dates would of put me a couple of days over, but my dates were changed by scan but when she was born the midwife said she looked as though my dates were right. Could you just maybe be more aware of every pain and ache because you dont have your medication?

Maybe. It doesnt stop labor it only is suppose to prevent it if i have break through contractions, the medicine wont stop them. I would have to go get them stopped at the hospital. My last baby i was 1cm dilated at 24wks and 3cm at 28 and was lucky to make it another month. I am still positive about the pg though, i am soooo wanting a full term huge baby.lol

gosh hun i cant imagine the worry. For me once i get through 1st tri i can relax (i have had 2 mcs) but you must find it tough your whole pregnancy. did they say when they think they will have the medication, could you go to hospital and get a short supply from them to do until doc sorts themselves out?

corrie anne- i hope you get your meds soon! that must be very scary. i had premature labor with my first at 6 mos but the hospital stopped it and i was put on bedrest, no further meds. with my last baby i had very low fluid and was put on bedrest from 32 weeks on but didnt go into labor early. they unduced at 37 weeks cuz fluid was dangerously low and placenta was pulling away. he was my earliest at 37 and i was so nervous he wouldnt get to come home with me. he did but had a touch of jaundice that was gone in a couple weeks. i hope you have a good size term baby hun!:hugs:

Thanks ladies. My OB called me letting me know that they ordered the meds(3 days after my appt) and said they should get it by friday so i should be able to go in at once when they get it. I wish i could just do it myself at home like women on here do. I think i might ask if that is possible.

Gosh, I hope they get those meds in you soon :flower: What a worry x

I am hoping to get a call tomorrow from them. I have been having extreme stretching pains today. It hurts bad.

Thank you,fngrscrossed!
I only let it bother me because i want my children to know their family. If i didnt care about that then they would be the past. But i didnt have a family growing up really, mother and father divorsed when i was 3. Mother was in the Navy so she worked all the time. I dont want that for my family. I wanted them to be able to see their family when ever they wanted. But i dont think they need them if these are the comments that i receive, IN FRONT OF MY CHILDREN, i might add. I dont want my children thinking babies are a negitive thing. My oldest is now starting to make comments about how big her family is and that she doesnt like all the kids. I get comments from my mil that my oldest dont get attention(which by the way we live 6hrs away so she has no idea what goes on in my home) and that i cant give her what she needs. She doesnt need things. We do things as a family and i take her everywhere with me and leave the babies with daddy. If anything, i spend too much time with her. But that isnt enough, she means if i did not have so many kids my daughter(which they have no problem saying is their favorite)would have things that she wanted other than using money to buy diapers and extra food. I dont want her to think that having a big family is wrong, and to think that her family doesnt give her what she wants. I second hand store shop to get our needs, i buy what is there available and if there wasnt something for her she gets mad. I think they are trying to turn her against us, my husband thinks so too.

I think that spending time is the most important, of all things. A child doesn't need to get all the things they want. When that happens they can not fully appreciate the work involved in receiving the gift. If they don't have to work for things they grow up thiking that they should just be handed everything they want, and that everyone in the world should cater to what they want. I only have 3 for now, my children get what they need and have to earn the things they want, and I mean truly earn them. If grades aren't up to par, if bedrooms aren't kept tidy, if they misbehave frequently, then there goes your want out the window. I allow them to wave goodbye to it.

I grew up with 2 brothers, i went to private school, I needed for nothing. We stayed with my grandparents for a while and they had lots of money. They didn't indulge us like that. We didn't get everything we wanted. We got gifts for Christmas and on Birthdays. It made me for sure appreciate having to earn things. We didn't get an allowance for cleaning or grades. We were expected to make good grades and clean. We were told you live here, this is your house, you should want it to be clean and comfortable. We were also told, you are suppose to want to make good grades and pass, we don't pay for what you are suppose to be doing. It worked. I got a job at 16, I paid for my own school lunch, supplies, school fees, cap, gown, graduation pictures, and anything else I needed.

I know this is getting long, so I will shorten it and finish. There is nothing wrong with second hand shopping. If you didn't get anything for your daughter on a particular trip that, that's just that! She has no choice except to get over it. She doesn't "like" the other kids...hmm well I'd tell her that isn't your decision and that she liked them fine before she heard grandma talk about them so harshly. I wouldn't allow them to see my children if that's what it takes to get respect. It's not like you and DH need them anyway.

Hope your day is going lovely dear...:hugs:

Still no meds!!! I am bumbed. I have been cramping most days. I think i will be fine but i dont like it.

We have been visting my In Laws. My daughter has been staying at her grandmas. She drops her off last night to go shopping and then tells her she will be back to get her and never shows up!! She was so sad. I had it with his mother. I am done.

On another hand, i went yard saling today and found a lady that had nothing but girls clothing. I got 104 panties for my little girls for $5, they were very good condtition. No stains at all.I was happy....

corrie- wow i cant believe you still dont have them why did you switch dr's in the first place? i hope your new one gets her butt in gear and gets you your meds!

it doesnt surprise me about your mil. just sounds like one of her ways...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->