The 4+ club

Oh I am going to find out asap!! I want to buy the bedding car seat ya know everything so I have to know if I am having Airyonna Elise or Brayden Emmett Joseph I would take both..hehe twins!! I think it's a girl though because everything predicts a girl. Not 1 boy prediction!!

Everything predicted boy for me too. The gender prediction you have said boy,the baking soda fizzed meaning boy, the flat skull meaning boy savory cravings meaning boy. Everything pointed to boy.

Oh I am going to find out asap!! I want to buy the bedding car seat ya know everything so I have to know if I am having Airyonna Elise or Brayden Emmett Joseph I would take both..hehe twins!! I think it's a girl though because everything predicts a girl. Not 1 boy prediction!!

Everything predicted boy for me too. The gender prediction you have said boy,the baking soda fizzed meaning boy, the flat skull meaning boy savory cravings meaning boy. Everything pointed to boy.

So is it safe to say it's a boy? At what stage do you do the baking soda thing and how? That sounds fun. Okay I feel dumb I just read that your having a boy...lmao

had my 1st m/w app yesterday,it went very well.going to have a home birth.:thumbup:

now i no im not pregnant and not likely to be for a couple of years but i hav 4children 3 girls 1 boy can i join?? xxxx

i dont see why not rics:thumbup:

the wives tales are always here there and everywhere for me. they never really point in one direction for my pregnancies. i just have to wait for my sonogram:growlmad: i guess thats ok though. at least its only half way through and not all the way. we did an intelligender test with my 4th baby. it said girl. at one of our sonograms they said girl too based on nub theory. i thought for sure he was a girl. :dohh: was blown away at my 20 week sonogram when they said boy!!! glad we hadnt went shopping yet. was thinking of doing one of those gender maker tests this time. feel like it might be a waste of money though, so not sure. it says money back guarantee but if you look at the details thats only if you dont open it. :dohh:

i have no intuition either. i usually just cant tell at all. the couple of times i thought i knew, i was wrong.

corri i wanted to post it with the site and have it just show 4+ club but i coiuldnt figure it out either.

I also did the intelligender this pg at 14wks and it was green so boy.
The baking soda test is 1 ts baking soda and i put pee in a cup i think i used about 2 tbs. then i swirled it around and it fizzed meaning boy. I am not sure if you have to holld your pee or wait before you eat so food wont interfere

im pretty sure im having another boy. I would be shocked if the said girl but delighted as i would love Ava to have a sister.

can you tell boy or girl from my avatar with skull theory?

yay3boys!!!! i thought i wouldnt hear from you til fri:happydance:

i wish i knew the skull theory:shrug: would be nice to know

im gonna do the baking soda thing. wonder if you have to be a certain amount in weeks first???

hey blessedmomma i got my internet fixed yesterday so i could feed my addiction to bnb! I can find babies hb every time now with doppler so so happy! its such a reasurring sound!

this is the first pregnancy i have had a doppler, i am gonna be using it to sample sounds for mixing into the album i'm recording at the moment...a lasting memory..

i managed to record this though last night :)

https://audioboo.fm/boos/436352-14-weeks-heartbeat

just recorded via my iphone .... gonna send to my mum and see if i can get her positive about this baby, she is still very negative and its upsetting me:-(

ahh what a beautiful sound!!! im sure that will bring her round! x

so my prediction is probably right! lol! what is the skull theory anyway! x x

id like to know skull theory too.

pixie- what a fab sound. hope your mom comes around!:hugs:

Well midwife went well for me yesterday. :) Got a couple of milestones coming in the next week. Finally get to 12 weeks in 4 days and 1st scan next thursday. Really excited. :)

Skull theory is the shape of babies skull.
If babies skull is flat or squared it should be boy and if it is ovaled it should be girl.
We are starting to slow down in this thread!!
How is everyone doing????
AMOMMY~~~~~
I have been following your pregnancy test thread and i have to say i do see promising lines on them. I know you are only 8dpo but they still look great. Hoping for better results in the next couple of days.

Looking at the scan again, i really dont know, The forehead sticks out just like my LOs looked like but it does look kinda rounded too. So i guess i wasnt really any help. When is your next scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->