The 4+ club

awww blessedmomma, I'm sorry about their reactions :hugs: to you aswell xx

thanks hun. even though we were expecting it, its still hard to hear. i think we should have stuck with our original plan and not said anything til we were delivering. if there are more kids, i can guarantee thats how it goes.

well, we told the fam. horrible responses. its very upsetting and i dont really want to get into too many details. my sister, SIL, and aunt were the only pos comments we got. i told DH we shouldnt have said anything today, but he said they would say those things no matter when we told. ugh. i think he is right. im really feeling down now and upset. people can be very crappy:nope:

:hugs:

Forgive me if already asked, but i have a few questions.
Was baby planned?
Are you wanting more or are you going to be using bc after this one?

Little Man was not planned but it happened and we were actually happy about it and even more thrilled finding out he was a boy.

My oh wants more,i dont know if i do. I love them so much and i would love more if we could just spread them out a little more just for my sanity.lol. I held a newborn today and was so in love with it. I really dont want to stop. My mil was talking to me telling me at what i have is a condition. That i am addicted to having babies like a person can have an addiction to drugs. I sometimes just wanna slap her.lol. My addiction is love and i am pretty sure that is a good thing.

No birth control here, never have and never will.. When I was married we used natural family planning, extended breastfeeding helped for me because I wouldnt O until I weaned!

And at least you are addicted to something productive!! haha!! stupid MIL's!

Josiejo~ Thank you!! I'm Due April 4TH.

corrie anne~ I have been getting really rude comments about being pregnant with baby #5. I have been trying for this baby for 6 years now and had to turn to donor sperm and do a at home insemination to get it. My Dh has no sperm and my kids are from PM's. I am very proud to be pregnant! Someone looked at me yesterday (my friends sister) and said don't you think you had enough..you'd think that by now you would learn to keep your legs shut so you didn't have a football team :growlmad: Um I wanted to slap her. I am a married woman and if I want to BD with my dh then so be it. (nobody other than my mom & step dad know that we used a donor) Others have asked me if I'm going to get fixed now, or the how do you do it with 4 I'd pull my hair out. You have to love the "you do know how this happens..right" I have had more but I don't want to write a book..:haha: I don't understand why people have to say rude things just because we have big family's. It really makes me mad and I so want to look at them and say OMG I would go crazy if I only had 1 or 2 kids...My house would be sooo empty & dull. Or my saying to the people that say "why in the world would you want so many kids" I just smile and say "So I never have to cook or clean again" that shuts them up real fast...:rofl::rofl:

I really don't get why people have such a problem with people like us that want a large family. I wouldn't want it any other way and I couldn't imagine my life without my kids.

If you don't mind me asking did you do home IUI, or home Vaginal insem? I am looking into either and would like some input from others who have gone through it! Thanks, and if its too personal I am sorry for asking

Blessed we are the ones who have the right idea!! putting our children first and our families.. Not putting others down, but they certainly shouldn't sit in the seat of judgment since procreation is what we were put on this earth to do!!

Don't worry we are all here for you and we understand!

Josiejo~ Thank you!! I'm Due April 4TH.

corrie anne~ I have been getting really rude comments about being pregnant with baby #5. I have been trying for this baby for 6 years now and had to turn to donor sperm and do a at home insemination to get it. My Dh has no sperm and my kids are from PM's. I am very proud to be pregnant! Someone looked at me yesterday (my friends sister) and said don't you think you had enough..you'd think that by now you would learn to keep your legs shut so you didn't have a football team :growlmad: Um I wanted to slap her. I am a married woman and if I want to BD with my dh then so be it. (nobody other than my mom & step dad know that we used a donor) Others have asked me if I'm going to get fixed now, or the how do you do it with 4 I'd pull my hair out. You have to love the "you do know how this happens..right" I have had more but I don't want to write a book..:haha: I don't understand why people have to say rude things just because we have big family's. It really makes me mad and I so want to look at them and say OMG I would go crazy if I only had 1 or 2 kids...My house would be sooo empty & dull. Or my saying to the people that say "why in the world would you want so many kids" I just smile and say "So I never have to cook or clean again" that shuts them up real fast...:rofl::rofl:

I really don't get why people have such a problem with people like us that want a large family. I wouldn't want it any other way and I couldn't imagine my life without my kids.

If you don't mind me asking did you do home IUI, or home Vaginal insem? I am looking into either and would like some input from others who have gone through it! Thanks, and if its too personal I am sorry for asking

I did a at home ICI. You cant do IUI at home because the sperm isn't washed and you can put yourself into a ton of pain. If you have any questions feel free to ask. A ICI is where you put the sperm right onto your cervix. A Vaginal insem is where you just shoot it in. If you want I will send you a message with a step by step of how I did it. Nothing is too personal for me so ask away!! :hugs:

yes please give me step by step I would love to hear!! Thank you hun!!

I wont be using any birth control either. I have used them in the past and thankfully it hasnt ruined my fertility. I got pg on the mini pill while nursing #3. I got pg on the iud after #4. I have been on the depo shots which has made me gain weight and over i just cant handle the hormones.(funny enough) So before getting pg this time we decided to use the pull out method which worked well for my sil. But on my bday oh did not pull out and here we are.lol. I dont think he wants to stop having babies which would be ok with me but i would like to spread them out a little more. I love nursing. I was sad when i stopped with my youngest to go to work and ended up not needing to go.The longest i nursed was 17 months, and my mil was grossed out by it. We went to McDonalds one day and #5 was eating chicken nuggets and apples and then i nursed her when we got back. She was so grossed out. She told me how it was not normal to nurse a baby that already eats solid foods. She was 13 months at the time. I told her that most mothers nurse until 2 and she was disgusted. I dont care. I love it. I never felt so close to my children. that baby is now 3 and she is close to me and we have a great bond. She only nursed one child. I really dont like bashing people but this woman has had it out for me ever since i met my oh. But she would go out drinking in the bars and her babysitter would have to come and get her to go home and nurse her baby because the baby was hungry. Now that is gross and i am disgusted.

I wont talk about her anymore, i promise. lol. I dont want to be negitive, i dont like it when anyone is with me and i dont feel right doing it to others.

I have an apt today at 3pm cst. I dont know what we are going to do. It is a new OB since i moved across the state this week. Wish me luck. I am late for my hydroxy prog injections so hopefully they will have it soon.

Hi Ladies, just found this thread and what a great thread! My name is Vicki, I am 31 and pregnant with baby#4

I have Josh who is 12
Daniel who is 8
and Shannon who is 5
and of course this bean :)

welcome jds! and congrats on your 4th bundle of love! this is a great thread:happydance:

wow corrie anne. im glad you stood firm to do what you think is best for your children even being treated like that:hugs:

we had a dr appt today to get referred to my new ob. my family doc, who is a fab lady by the way, considers me high risk. so she did a blood test for anemia, vitamin deficiencies, and hcg. have to go back in on wed and fri to do the hcg checks again. DH only has mondays off during the week, so it will be fun dragging my 5 kidlets in to the doc twice this week. i had an appt scheduled with my new ob for aug 29th, but she moved that up too. they rescheduled it for next monday, but i called and rescheduled that for the monday after. my DH is playing golf with his dad next mon so i dont see the harm in waiting a week longer.

DH is at the pharmacy right now picking up my prenatal vitamins. not looking forward to starting that, they always make me very sick. im currently taking a flinstone vitamin:dohh: and a b complex that has my 400 mg folic acid.

I wont be using any birth control either. I have used them in the past and thankfully it hasnt ruined my fertility. I got pg on the mini pill while nursing #3. I got pg on the iud after #4. I have been on the depo shots which has made me gain weight and over i just cant handle the hormones.(funny enough) So before getting pg this time we decided to use the pull out method which worked well for my sil. But on my bday oh did not pull out and here we are.lol. I dont think he wants to stop having babies which would be ok with me but i would like to spread them out a little more. I love nursing. I was sad when i stopped with my youngest to go to work and ended up not needing to go.The longest i nursed was 17 months, and my mil was grossed out by it. We went to McDonalds one day and #5 was eating chicken nuggets and apples and then i nursed her when we got back. She was so grossed out. She told me how it was not normal to nurse a baby that already eats solid foods. She was 13 months at the time. I told her that most mothers nurse until 2 and she was disgusted. I dont care. I love it. I never felt so close to my children. that baby is now 3 and she is close to me and we have a great bond. She only nursed one child. I really dont like bashing people but this woman has had it out for me ever since i met my oh. But she would go out drinking in the bars and her babysitter would have to come and get her to go home and nurse her baby because the baby was hungry. Now that is gross and i am disgusted.

I wont talk about her anymore, i promise. lol. I dont want to be negitive, i dont like it when anyone is with me and i dont feel right doing it to others.

I have an apt today at 3pm cst. I dont know what we are going to do. It is a new OB since i moved across the state this week. Wish me luck. I am late for my hydroxy prog injections so hopefully they will have it soon.

It's gross? But having naked women's boobs in playboy isn't.. What is wrong with our society really? Longest I have nursed was 3 yrs 3 mo and he ended up having a genius IQ.. haha, no idea if its related but he tells people it is!! (he is now 15) And at times I tandem nursed (2 at a time) and that was very rewarding as well.. NOTHING gross about it, I am very sorry you got told that, because you are right there is nothing more natural and more loving than nursing a child!

Hope you get to do it longer this time!

I would love to breast feed longer, but for some reason I really struggle. I haven't been able to get through 2 weeks (shameful):blush: Oh well, 5th time lucky I hope

amommy - I still haven't got you EDD for the front page.

Everyone, please check I've got your details right and let me know if I haven't got your EDD. Thanks xx

It's gross? But having naked women's boobs in playboy isn't.. What is wrong with our society really? Longest I have nursed was 3 yrs 3 mo and he ended up having a genius IQ.. haha, no idea if its related but he tells people it is!! (he is now 15) And at times I tandem nursed (2 at a time) and that was very rewarding as well.. NOTHING gross about it, I am very sorry you got told that, because you are right there is nothing more natural and more loving than nursing a child!

Hope you get to do it longer this time!

The babies i have nursed are very smart. I nursed Alyssa for 5 month only and by the time she was 2 she said all her abc's and counted to 30. She could spell and write her name at 3. I suspect Ariah will be smart too, i nursed her for 17months. I am so glad i have this thread but i still promise to not talk about her again.lol.

I would love to breast feed longer, but for some reason I really struggle. I haven't been able to get through 2 weeks (shameful):blush: Oh well, 5th time lucky I hope

amommy - I still haven't got you EDD for the front page.

Everyone, please check I've got your details right and let me know if I haven't got your EDD. Thanks xx

your the exact same as me hun, i really struggle with bfing but i keep trying! im hoping 5th time lucky as well! x x

oh and i am due 25th feb!

i havent BF any of them. i have some physical issues. thinking of trying this time, but certaiinly not putting any pressure about it. my kids are very smart too, not that its of high importance in our home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->