The 4+ club

Yes it does.
I switched OBs because i just moved 6 hrs away. So, i have to. I was told i would get it by friday, now i have to wait til monday to even see if it is in. I am also bumbed that i wont be seeing my OB every week like my last. But i will be getting my cervix checked once a month and cervical lengths done once a month alternating every 2 weeks. I have one on the 16th to check the length and they need to check his heart again to makes sure the right side is working properly since they were not able to see that side the last 2 scans i had.

I want to join!I will have to go back and read up on everyone.

Me~30
DH~27

DS~Tyler~14
DS~Lee~12
DS~Matthew~9
DD~Brooklyn~8

I am pregnant with baby #5.I had a tubal reversal last August and now due with a little girl in October!This is DH's first child.We have been together for almost 8 years.

congrats and welcome famof6!!!! :flower:

corrie- 6 hrs away would make things difficult:haha: i hope they get it in by mon and hopefully they keep it coming on time. i know its easier said than done, and you have probably heard it a million times, but try not to stess if you can. it certainly wont make anything better :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome famof6, have put you on the first page, but need your EDD. I think so far you are going to have our first baby!!!!

Welcome famof6, have put you on the first page, but need your EDD. I think so far you are going to have our first baby!!!!

She is due the 16th Oct? I was checking because think i were to have him at the earliest i gave birth it would be around the 9th of OCt. And then the 16th would be when i had the two last babies at 33weeks. They dont think i will go full term or even pass my last two up so i most likey will have an Oct baby!!!

Corrie,We are thinking of naming our little girl Addison beautiful name!

that is a gorgeous name, so adorable!!! here is our little munch today. new due date of march 21 for me:happydance:

0_IMAGE_604.jpg

Corrie,We are thinking of naming our little girl Addison beautiful name!

I faught so hard for that name. I let OH pick her two middle names which are Lynnette Marie, named after his sister(Lynnette MarieLol)

that is a gorgeous name, so adorable!!! here is our little munch today. new due date of march 21 for me:happydance:

View attachment 247003

Lovely baby, it screams girl to me for some reason. What are you hoping for or just healthy baby?

It was kinda hard for us to be happy either way since we have 5 girls already but secretly i was hoping for another girl. It has been almost 8yrs since i had my son and i just dont know if i would like cleaning boy bits again.lol.
Of course i am thrilled beyond thrilled.

Oh yeah, i went and finally got my shot today,yay!!!

corrie- yay for your shot! that must put your mind at ease:thumbup: hope everything has settled down too.

haha thanks hun. we are a house divided lol. of course we really just want a healthy baby. we have 2 older girls and 3 little boys. so DH and i can see it working well either way. if we have a boy he will fit right into our lil boy bunch. of course a girl would even up the house. our 2 dd have threatened to start painting their brothers toenails and dolling them up if its another boy. my 4 year old ds informed me today that the baby looks like his youngest brother nathon. and then said it better be a boy cuz he doesnt want anymore sisters. its been pretty comical around here...

i do have to say although i love my baby boys dearly, i wouldnt mind having some hairbows and pink baby clothes around again. this may well not be our last baby though too so i guess we will see what the Lord gives us:flower:

Is everyone finding out what you are having or will baby be a suprise?

I want to know as soon as humanly possible! I MUST be prepared. I found out with all of my babies.

We will be finding out aswell, although I'm almost convinced it's going to be a boy this time. I don't mind if it is a girl (I love my little girls) but I think my 12 year old son will move out if I have another girl. Anyway, pregnancy so far feels differently this time so that's why I think a boy x

This pg felt different as well. I was curtain it is a boy from the start. I bought boy sleepers from the week i found out so i was right.
The earliest i found out was 15 weeks with my last(i hadnt had earlier scans that tried seeing) And differently was all girl, very clearly seen.

Oh I am going to find out asap!! I want to buy the bedding car seat ya know everything so I have to know if I am having Airyonna Elise or Brayden Emmett Joseph I would take both..hehe twins!! I think it's a girl though because everything predicts a girl. Not 1 boy prediction!!

Oh yeah. I want to put the 4+ club in my siggy. How do you put the page on and only have the 4+ club show?KWIM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->