The 4+ club

Hi guys

Sorry I haven't been on that much, I have been feeling quite sick lately ALL day but not actually being sick this time. Lily has been quite hard work aswell and waking up quite a lot through the night so I'm knackered :sleep:

Hope that everyone is well xx

I hope you feel better. I am glad Avery has been sleeping through the night, I had babies that didnt while i was pg and it was hard.

I have a scan on Tuesday to see if they can finally see Arlo's right side of his heart. They have tried twice now once at 18wks and then at 20 wks. She said they should see everything now since he should be alot bigger. He weighed 8ozs at 18w4d and 14ozs 20w5d so i am hoping he weighs 1lb7ozs. he gained 3ozs per week from 18-20wks so that is where i am getting my estimate. Is anyone else getting a scan soon??

hope you get some pics to share corrie! praying all turns out well:hugs: precious name hun. he will fit right in with his brothers and sisters:cloud9:

i wont be having one til the gender scan unless something goes wrong. so i have about 10 more weeks at least. but will surely be on top of the world when that comes. we really start looking at names when we find out the gender so that always gets fun. we also kinda have this tradition of going shopping the first weekend after finding out the gender and buying the first outfit. usually start looking for the newborn picture outfit too and baby book, etc.

i should have a scan sometime in the next 7wks, im hoping they leave it closer to 20wks so they can tell me gender

Hi there well i have had a few issues - Spotting and achiness. Spotting happened yesterday lunchtime and i have alot of dull ache today but spotting stopped.

I have been reading up on 'breakthrough bleeding' where at what would have been your time of the month your hormones in your body does not automatically register your pregnancy and for the first 3 months of pregnancy you can experience monthly type symtoms such as - Cramps, backache and spotting. So as it would have been my time of the month round about now i am hoping that is all it is. Fingers X.

Scan on Thursday so that should hopefully be okay and put my mind at ease.

Lesh~ Have you had a scan yet or is this your 12wk scan? I hope all turns out well and baby is ok.
blessedmomma~ have you had a scan yet too?

corrie i had one last monday. baby had hb of 165 and they moved my due date up 2 days from march 23 to march 21.

So, i am having an episode of BH or contractions. I had one the other day where i was feeling cramping and tightening and was painful in the lower tummy. I noticed when they started and stopped. I feel like that now, If they dont stop than i will go to the E.R. I have that scan on tuesday which will tell me if my cervix is shortening from these contractions(or BH).

oh my corrie! its much too early, keep that baby in there. i hope your doc didnt mess things up by getting your meds to you so late:dohh:

i think i missed why you always go into early labor. do you have incompetent cervix or something?? i said a prayer for you and baby :hugs:

i hope and pray you dont go into labour early hun! x x

Can I join ladies, expecting No9 hopefully in March '12.

Corrie, i hope things stop for you for another few months yet:nope: 24 weeks will be really scary for you:hugs:

hey 6lilpigs, I remember you from one of my last pregnancies! welcome! x x x

hey 6lilpigs, I remember you from one of my last pregnancies! welcome! x x x
:hugs:
It doesmake you feel like an outsider when you already have a few dosn't it:) Theres alot of 1st time mums on bnb aren't there, us oldies need a place to hang out don't we lol:haha:

Hey 6lilpigs, i think i invited you to come over. Everytime i see a momma of plenty i send them on over. Congrats on your pg.

They dont know why i go into preterm labor. I dont have an IC because those dilate fully with no pains at all. usually ending a second trimester pregnancy. My earliest was at 32wks so i have about 8wks til that milestone. I want to make it to 28wks at the least. I was on these shots with my last 2 pgs and only made it to 33wks with both so that is my ultimate goal(well being full term is my ultimate goal but i am just being realistic.)I feel better today, i notice contractions on and off all day. I will let them know tomorrow.

Welcome 6lilpigs - will update the first page :flower:

Corrie anne - OMG I'll keep my fingers crossed that it isn't early labour - you keep your legs crossed my love xx

welcome 6lilpigs but really is 8 lilpigs with one on the way! congrats hun:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i had my first appt today and it was fab! my DH doesnt want to go across town to the hospital so we are using one that is less than 15 mins away. it just opened this month and you have to use OB's that are on campus. i was nervous when i switched to a new OB but she is great. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->