The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

so had mozzerella and tomato tortellini? with a tomato and garlic sauce 480cals so 1080cals for the day well im gunna have something else soon cus that dont seem enough might have a yoghurt x

im 13st 4 now. so 2ibs lost.

breakfast - black coffee, go ahead biscuits, banana and an orange

well done for your loss to.

Im surprised i lost after my mammoth mcdonalds the other day and also had a bottle of wine sat night.

As long as burn it off wont touch the sides, lol.

I had bit of wilder weekend that i would so happy i can control eat & not gain :)

lol.

im going to buy some digital scales today. my scales aren't very good, i could be 8 stone and not know it, but on the other hand i could be 20 ha ha.

haha! I bought another pair other week with bmi & water and stuff totally shit. Ww glass ones for 30 pound avoid lol

my friend bought them WW scales and they were crap we both went on them and both weighed 7lbs more than what we thought we should, so we got her brother n my OH to go on and they both weighed 7lbs more, lol, we sat down had a brew n went back on and had both gained 6lbs! lmao crap crap crap!!

well done on the losses girls remember to remind me on monday :)

got up early for once today, still not had breakfast yet but gunna make some now i think :) xx

Bad buy, may sell them on ebay lol.

Iv got WW 17.99 from argos they are fine, but feet bits seem be loose so i bought new pair to check but didnt go to plan. Ones ive had for 2yrs, werent moving from 16st why i bought first ww ones lol went on them this morning came up id lost 1.5lbs but thought just stick with 1lb.

im sooooo looking foward to tea, quiche! yummy. im on my own again tonight OH got some awards to go to for work, hopefully he wins gets a pay rise haha.

lol i always round to nearest pound but i round up so if its 1.5 i say 2lbs loll,

breakfast - 2crumpets scrape of lowfat cheese spread - 200cals

omg devestated. forget the loss. i weigh 13st-9 and 3/4 according to my new scales. s##t!! well atleast they are accurate. they have a memory and talk to me. i just hope they dont call me a fat cow ha ha xx

So annoying that scales all seem to weigh differently.Mum scales weight 2lbs lighter than mine and her Wii board weighs everyone half a stone lighter than you are!

if i weigh myslef in the morning and then at night i can have put on like 5 or 6 lbs sometimes but its normally off again the next morning, everybodys weight fluctuates, i do like my scales though they are generally nice to me! need to make some lunch! x

can you change my starting weight please boothh.

that would be a bonus if i weight tomorrow and i have lost 6ibs lol.

done! STILL not had bloody dinner i never get time to sit down these days!

thank you

omg id be starving by now. ive had lunch and still am.

jess has just gone back to sleep so better make something then tidy for the HV lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->