The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

oh and youve just reminded me i need to clean up, iv got the HV sniffing round tomorrow and i dont want her looking at my house and thinking hmm she cant cope,

just with jess bein ill, and decorating everything all over the place, got some serious work to do today or theyll be lookin down on me haha x

Thats crap if they do look down on you. Having kids keeping house tidy is not an easy job, they should understand that.

Well asda been.. 1 main thing that annoys me is dont give you food with a long best before date.. god dam fish out of date TODAY! so thats whats for tea for me... dunno how much too have, as its only 76cals per 100g... but i dont want eat an huge portions but am going struggle to hit 400cals tonight. As veg stir fry goes out date tomorrow, so going have half of that, thats under 100cals, then salad bowl out of day in 2 days, so going have half of that, about 40cals. May have put some cheese in there as thats 320 per 100g.

its ridiculous innit, loads of times iv done asda or tesco shop they do that, though they make all this big deal of picking things with the longest sell by date, do they heck, id rather do it myself now, i hated it when jess was little cus he used to cyr all the way round but now hes big enough to go in the little trolley seat he absolutly loves shopping haha, though if i do internet shop i dont buy loads of extra crap haha xx

Oh yeah i much better going in & doing it. Seems i was on budget, i like do it online, i go over board instore ha.
I just need add some starchy carbs am done.

just got my ingredients for the chicken korma, can't wait. got whole grain rice going to be hard going not having pilau but it's got to be done.
breakfast - go ahead biscuits, banana
dinner - ww bread, ham and phillidelphia and a bag of snack a jacks
tea - chicken korma

dont know how many calories that is but don't think its too bad

sounds like a good day to me hun :)

think im gunna have scrambled eggs and beans for tea tonight cus we dont have much in cus its normally shopping day today but OH is at the dentist and if we go afterwards it will knock jesses routine out of sinc :dohh: so will have to wait til tomorrow :)

think im gunna have a snack soon cus we wont be having tea til about 7 and iv had no breaki!! might have some cereal! xx

btw holl i love the name sylvie that was in my list for girls names when i was pregnant with jess :) xxx

becki - ive been surfing the net today in top tips for losing weight is not skip brekki.
maybe try from monday for week see if get better loss? :)

i do normally have it just the last few days iv had sleeping pills from docs cus of not sleeping since the mmc and iv been wakin up late so by the time iv sorted baby out and tidied round its dinner time! i normally make sure i always eat it! xx

thank you, was it? it's really unusual isn't it. i do get people saying 'is her name sylvia' though and it annoys me a little bit sylvia sounds like a 90 year old woman ha ha.

just cooked the korma smells really good.

sooooo hungry so having a can of diet coke.

my sister brought round chocolate cake today, and i have so far resisted the urge to have some. well done me. ha

hahaha yeah cus my grandma was called sylvia, but it sounds about old fashioned so i thought sylvie was nicer :) still might use it if we have a girl its really different xx

slyiva name of OH gran.

im having such job to make tea, hollie right unsettled had put her in baby carrier 10x hardr! Lol

well i still havnt ate anything and were going shopping now

argos to get jesse this toy iv had me eye on then food shopping cus theres nothing in and OH got back earlier than i thought x

ah yes it is pretty but if we have another girl we will have to have another old fashioned name, i like elsie or betsy.

just had my korma was very nice if i must say so my self.

hubby liked it to said 'i can cook it again', thanks!!

Can I please join?
Start weight- 10st13
Goal-9st7
Loss so far- None, only started Monday

xx

yep sure can :) ill add you now!

i like alice for a girl thats in our top 3 girls names too other is erica :)

i havnt had tea yet but had some sweets in the car on the way home from shopping bout 230 cals soo, bout 600cals so far today,

think im having pasta for tea so will be back in abit to calculate my total for the day, tryna be extra good this week :) xx

Sorry im never on here much more been out all day and then just been to nackerd to come on and my bb net is crap! bad day today..

Breaky - 2 Slices of toast

Lunch - Box of microwave chips in 2 slices of bread with butter (didnt have all the chips shared them)

Snacks - 2 packets of skips

Dinner - 3 slices of bacon & ham pizza 1 box of micro chips

friggin hell okay that was such a bad day :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back