1 red onion,chopped
2 garlic cloves,crushed
2-3tsps curry powder
150ml veg stock
1tbsp plain flour
300ml semi skimmed milk
2tbsps low fat yoghurt
Salt and black pepper

Heat a non stick wok.Add the chicken,season and lightly brown on all sides.Add the onion and garlic and stir in the curry powder.Cook until onion is brown.

Add 2 tbsps of stock,then stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.

Gradually stir in the milk and the remaining stock.Simmer for 10 minutes then remove from the heat and stir in the yoghurt.Garnish with fresh herbs if you like.

Serve with rice

cheers will have to try that after iv been shopping :) xx

Hey can I join you all please!!

Melissa
Start weight: 10st 2lb
Goal weight: 9st
Lost so far: ZILCH

Well I was doing SW from Jan to March and went from 10st 11 to 10st exactly...then I kinda went down hill and put 2lb back on...determined to get back to 9st though!!

Gonna start a journal to spur me on tomorrow!
Good luck to all loosing weight

x

It's lovely and creamy.

Really Creamy Chicken Korma Recipe
Serves 4
Per serving 213 cals 5.5g fat

3x150g skinless chicken breasts,chopped
1 red onion,chopped
2 garlic cloves,crushed
2-3tsps curry powder
150ml veg stock
1tbsp plain flour
300ml semi skimmed milk
2tbsps low fat yoghurt
Salt and black pepper

Heat a non stick wok.Add the chicken,season and lightly brown on all sides.Add the onion and garlic and stir in the curry powder.Cook until onion is brown.

Add 2 tbsps of stock,then stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.

Gradually stir in the milk and the remaining stock.Simmer for 10 minutes then remove from the heat and stir in the yoghurt.Garnish with fresh herbs if you like.

Serve with rice

yummy, i am so cooking that for tea

It's really yummy :)

Right my challenge today is to not eat the cupcakes i make!!!

good luck i def couldn't resist the temptation of cupcakes. i have no will power whats so ever. got some ww chocolate biscuits last night. ill prob end up eating the packet in one go. lol

LOL I have to stop eating them!!!

I got some of those new chocolate fibre cereal bars on Monday,they are quite nice.

hmmm, the trouble is with things like that because they are low in cals i think i can eat more. ha

i do need to try a bit harder really got sylvies christening a week sunday and dont want to look back at the photos and think what a mess. lol

You can do it :)

I have crap willpower too and can't shift this last half a stone or so.We'll help each other! xxx

My mam told me those fibre bars were nice :)

I need pop back to costco's as do 3 boxs of goahead bars i love.

weigh in day tomorrow! :)

wish i only had half a stone to go. yea defo, i need help from someone lol

I could do with losing more than half a stone...11stone is just my first goal as it's quite a good weight for my 5ft 8 and a 1/2 height.I'll never be skinny again :(

oh ive never been skinny and doubt very much i ever will be. just writing down your recipe, im going to look forward to this all day

It's nice with a mini garlic naan bread.We sometimes add extra garlic and curry powder depending on how spicy you want it.

So far i've had a Activia yoghurt and 2 breakfast biscuits for brekkie.
Think i'm gonna have toast and vegemite for lunch...

I've got scones on the go now LOL
Might have one later as they are low fat and good compared to cakes!

morning girls,

well yesterday went drastically wrong cus OH got these gu chocolate pots from tesco on the reduced bit they said use by 11th so wouldve had to throw them away if we didnt eat them! lol what an excuse, but they are 300cals each didnt look at the pack til after id ate it!! :dohh:

today -
breakfast - shape strawberry yoghurt - 70cals
lunch - small onion roll with turkey ham and low fat mayo, - 300cals

so 370cals so far :) i always do good til the bloody end of the night, when i get chocolate craving tonight im just gunna have an options hot choc!

UPDATE -

gunna start doing loser of the week, from MONDAY, so remember if you weigh in on any other day than monday, to remind me again then or it might get lost in the thread :)

thankyou xx

i got no chance of being loser of the week this week.
just had my 2nd shake so on460 cals so far.
done 21min on bike, cleaning kitchen top to bottom, mopped the floor cleaned dinning room now justlike 5 more rooms to go, oh the joys, lol.

is it easy to do slimfast? cus im seriously thinking of starting it, im just finding it too difficult counting calories i think something like that might be good for me, x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->