The All New FatBusters 2010 thread!

paula im so glad you did cus you have achieved so much and you dont look awful at all you look great! youve come so far in such a short space of time you should be so proud of yourself, hold your head high cus you deserve to xxxx

Thanks Becki.....I do feel like a div now though :blush: awful :cry: I feel like shit today, ignore me I am just hormonal :blush:

Sorry to intrude but just wondered if any of you do calorie counting? :blush:

I'm starting it today after finishing weight watchers.

I do :) its the only diet thats worked for me, I have lost 77lbs since jan x

:o Wow, that's brilliant! Well done you!! :D

I've had a look at a couple of calorie counting websites and one says i need to be having 1400 calories the other says between 1200-1300 :shrug:

I would start with the higher one, if you start low there is no where to go iykwim?
have you worked out your BMR? that will tell you what you need to maintain your weight and if u drop that by 500 and do some exercise you will loose :)

Yep, on the Nutracheck website it says i need 1400 calories a day but to burn 200 to lose atleast 2lb per week. Shall i stick to 1300-1400 a day?

Sorry for all the questions :haha:

That would be best hun, then burn 200 cals + a day and you should loose 2lbs per week, also your body wont go into starvation mode and hold on to everything you eat :)

200 calories a day? I'm going to be shattered :rofl:

Thank you though :hugs:

you think 200 is alot? its not really, probably walking for an hour? Im no expert though just giving advice :flower:

I think all exercise is a lot :blush: :dohh:

I'll jump on the cross trainer later on, soon burn off 200 hopefully.

Sorry to intrude but just wondered if any of you do calorie counting? :blush:

I'm starting it today after finishing weight watchers.

Yup! I do, that's how I'm losing weight - eating healthy, lots of fresh stuff and counting calories. I aim for a certain amount of calories short every day... then after so much time I should have lost x amount of weight.

Works brilliantly!

200 cals is really easy to burn off. Don't forget that you're already burning off more eh... your body probably needs somewhere around 2000 cals, so by only consuming 1400... you're already burning the extra 600 you're not getting... burning another 200 is just adding to that!

I'mnot an exercise person either, I'm an active person though, I've noticed this especially after surgery. I'm always on the go doing something, or working, and I go to aquafit occasionally. I'm not a member of a gym but I did curves for a (free) month last month and it was great.

Best way to lose weight is exercise and eating good, but the exercise doesn't have to be Olympic style crazy stuff. :p

Paula! post those pics! I bet there's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference!

I'm back everyone, two weeks since surgery and I can't take it any longer, went back to half duties at work yesterday too. Going crazy from boredom lol, I also feel physically fine so I'm going back to trying to lose weight (I guess I made a really really fast recovery)

Weighed in this morning; 75.8Kg or 167.1lbs, total lost so far since March 1st: 22.9lbs very slowly! Next goal is 162 lbs.

Starting cal. counting again today! :happydance:

I burn off 548 calories walking 3mph for 1 hour each day! so burning 200 will be really easy like Panther said :)

Panther...I may pluck up the courage to post the pics :blush: glad your feeling better & recovered from the surgery....good luck with the calorie counting again, keep us posted how you get on :)

WI tomorrow, hoping it will be a good number cos I have tried sooo hard this week with walking and sticking to 1300 calories :)

Paula, I want to see photos too!!! I hope WI went well today for you, enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

Absolutally gutted. I STS :cry: I mean WTF!!! I tried so so hard this week, 1300 cals or less and an hours power walk everyday this week and I stayed the bloody same :nope: all I can put it down too is TOTM :shrug: that means I have only lost 4lbs in over a month!!! I cant have that when I am trying so hard!?

I am going to do exactally the same this week and see what the scales say next sat when AF has gone.........if its not a good result I dunno what I am gonna do :wacko:

hey paula it probably is totm and you will have a good loss next week, and if your doing more excercise you could just be building muscle and that weighs more than fat :hugs:

i havnt been around much cus iv had a really bad stomach bug, and iv hardly eaten anything,

friday all i had was 2bottles of lucozade and a quarter of a richtea biscuit,
saturday i had a 6inch turkey salad sub from subway with lite mayo and a cup of coke,
today so far i had half a chocolate chip cookie from subway, a small cup of coke, and about a quarter of a cheese and tomato baguette with salad cream on, and just having a vanilla latte now which has 78cals in

im really struggling to eat, though maybe the upside is a good loss tomorrow? x

I think it's probably down to AF hun dont worry you have done brilliant :hugs:

i weighed myself today and i am 12.5 so gained 2lb in 2 weeks i was 12.3 so not that bad i guess im happy with that back on the diet tomorrow :D

Absolutally gutted. I STS :cry: I mean WTF!!! I tried so so hard this week, 1300 cals or less and an hours power walk everyday this week and I stayed the bloody same :nope: all I can put it down too is TOTM :shrug: that means I have only lost 4lbs in over a month!!! I cant have that when I am trying so hard!?

I am going to do exactally the same this week and see what the scales say next sat when AF has gone.........if its not a good result I dunno what I am gonna do :wacko:

totm is time of the month right? It probably is, I don't even go neaaarr the scale from the few days before AF until it's good and gone! Your body can retain quite a bit of water AND it's virtually impossible to not have lost weight with what you've done over the last week. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->