The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, me and Halloween sweets are having some issues on finding each other lol..got everything but them..well i did get some the other day and have lost them since lol.

Same here. Pumpkin sweets are a big no no here....

Hello ladies! I'm still wanting to be a part of the sweetie swap, I was just away for a week xxx

hmmm i thought youd been banned :shrug: sorry there isnt anybody waiting for a swap partner this month but ill add your name to next month

i may have over spent :blush: :rofl:
makes a change! :happydance:

sneaky peek for you
i tried to get it all orange or shades of :thumbup:
there's loads buried at the bottom too :D

100_1467.jpg

xxx​

Ive got my pumkin sweets and thats it so far :blush: going to Doncaster so will be getting lots of goodies then

Just to let you know tezzy, drazic<3 got back to me today and she is defo in for this months sweetie swap! :happydance:

I am so looking forward too shopping for this one as she is a veggie so i have to avoid gelatine contained sweets! so it will be very interesting and i know i will learn something new!

xx

Oooo Jenny thank you!!!! I couldn't not take a peek and they look yummmmmmmy!!

Jt i got your sweeties this morning thankyou!!! I was made up you sent me wispa gold, vimto belt and millions, never seen the strawberry yogurt ones before! I sent you mammoth parcel out to you today aswell (it's got the clothes in it so seems hugeeee) it's 1st class recorded so hopefully be with you tomorrow.

Jt i got your sweeties this morning thankyou!!! I was made up you sent me wispa gold, vimto belt and millions, never seen the strawberry yogurt ones before! I sent you mammoth parcel out to you today aswell (it's got the clothes in it so seems hugeeee) it's 1st class recorded so hopefully be with you tomorrow.

Glad you liked everything :happydance:

I think that flavour of millions is limited edition let me know if they are nice!

:hugs:

yea i think they did say lmtd edition on them. Haven't tried them yet. Could smell them as soon as i opened the parcel lol! :munch:

Hello ladies! I'm still wanting to be a part of the sweetie swap, I was just away for a week xxx

hmmm i thought youd been banned :shrug: sorry there isnt anybody waiting for a swap partner this month but ill add your name to next month

i dont mind doing a swap with femme:thumbup:

Aww, PW. You're a sweetie... :D I don't mind waiting for next month if it's a problem. Gutted though, Halloween theme sounds good!

And it was a temporary ban, Tezzy.

Aww, PW. You're a sweetie... :D I don't mind waiting for next month if it's a problem. Gutted though, Halloween theme sounds good!

And it was a temporary ban, Tezzy.

dont be silly i looooooooooooooooooooove sweetie shopping!! pm me with likes, dislikes, allergies,(cravings :haha: )etc oh and your addy!!:thumbup: :hugs:

JT levi says 'thanks for buying me those chocolate chip cookies' (the animals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back