The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
need to get organised and get the package together. just a couple more bits to buy then i'll be posting!

so totaly off topic but will the sorting offices be open tomorrow?? i got the red card of doom thismorning :hissy:

i got this from their site

Communication Workers Union national industrial action
The Communication Workers Union (CWU) is holding the first of three national 24 hour strikes today, Thursday 29th. Other action will follow on Friday and Saturday of this week. Today, mail centres, collections and distribution units will be affected and some deliveries where the delivery office is co-located with a mail centre. Details of the three days of action are as follows:

Date Functions striking General service impact
Thursday 29th October Mail Centres & Network Distribution Units Limited processing and movement of ordinary mail. Limited collections if these are normally performed by a Mail Centre. Disruption to the movement of international mail.
Friday 30th October Manual Data Entry Centres (coding of poorly addressed mail) No direct impact on collections or deliveries.
London Collections Hubs Limited collections in all parts of the SE, N, NW and WC postal districts.
Limited collections in the E1, E2, E4, E5, E8 to E11, E17, E18, SW11 to SW20 postcode areas and all parts of the W district (except W5, W7, W13).
Collections in most other areas of London, including the EC district, as normal on Friday.
Saturday 31st October Delivery Offices Limited delivery of ordinary mail and limited collections if these are normally performed by a Delivery Office.

oh no :( i will break in if they arent, the postie wrote friday on the red card of doom so if its not open i'm gonnamkick off !!!! its either sweeties or nappies, both are far too exciting to wait for and i wont get till monday if i dont get tomorro ....... :hissy:

well reading their website and the chart posted above it seems they're just not collecting post from postboxes so i guess the sorting office will be open :shrug: could you try phoning them first to find out?

nah i'm just gonna go n bang down the door !!! i need fluff and sweeties !!! lol its not too far so its not too bad if they're not open - keeping fingers crossed !!!

Sara I hope it's the sweets I sent and you get them, let me know

Finished sweetie shopping today! Will the post offices be open tomorrow? Whats the best way to post it? Will special delivery cost a fortune???

I've finished my sweetie shopping, just to post on Monday now, do i just get proof of postage and post as a normal package? i'm excited this is my first swap, i've just to work out what to post them in now lol x

Heres my preview pic for Leighbaby sweeties (no peeking Leigh :rofl:)

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/DSCF1370.jpg

:hug:

091031_151614.jpg

will be posting tuesday at the latest ...the green at the bottom is a little christmas present as i know i wont have Andrea for dec :flower: so its a secret:haha:

Sweeties your sending look great! I sent mine to Kiles today :) Only thing I couldn't get was popping candy :( I did my letter tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"