The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
wohoo sandy that looks great.

by the way girls this will be my last month taking part in sweetie swapping.. of course ill still share organising it all but no more sweeties for my fatty tummy :thumbup:

Ooooh, that is so sad Tezzy. I am glad I got to send you some sweets last month anyways, hehe!

Am totally not organized for this month, but will hit the shops on monday and get it done!

Omg....i got to sort out posting these packages, they r both sitting on my kitchen table!! so much temptation at this time of night is utter cruelty!!

Im off to the shops tomorrow to get saraendepity's package made up and will be sending it monday! :) will a reciept be enough for proof of postange or should i send recorded??

Here is what I sent to Drazic last week :D

https://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab231/freya100509/DSC01910.jpg

Minus the kinder bar 'cos I ate it, oops. :blush:

im pissed off now i dint get fizzy candy :cry:snettyb was it all still nice ?x

I've finished buying all of Mossip's sweeties and I'm off to town to get them posted!!! This is by far the most exciting thing I have done in a long time....does that make me really sad?? :loopy:

bump to remind you all to pm me with your address for secret sweetie santa..

im pissed off now i dint get fizzy candy :cry:snettyb was it all still nice ?x

They are lovely hunny, my jaw was aching of munching on them on friday lol. Need to get my butt in gear and get yours posted xx

im going to sort it all out ONCE I RECEIVE EVERYBODYS PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ahem*

LOL I sent you mine didnt i? I am pretty sure I did unless I dreamt it!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back