The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm i got sweeties this morning! :happydance: it was such a cute little package made up with little bags of different things, pretty sure she completed all challenges will take photy if i remember thanks chaos :hugs:

P.S your parcel is nearly ready too :dance:

Who didnt send SS pm??

Some people already have there SS details??? :(

we're doing a seperate secret santa hun... one just for this thread.... itll be like a normal sweet swapping month only itll be secret.

please look on the first page under the spoiler.. if your name is NOT IN BLUE you need to pm me your address details by 10/11/09

sorry hun i do have it just missed changing your colour :rofl:

cant wait to see what the secret santa challenges are !! :happydance:

I'll be posting mine 2moro once i replace the thing i ate last night lol i need to post 2moro or i might have to replace more things lol x

mmmm i got sweeties this morning! :happydance: it was such a cute little package made up with little bags of different things, pretty sure she completed all challenges will take photy if i remember thanks chaos :hugs:

P.S your parcel is nearly ready too :dance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
xxxx

hold on, is the normal secret santa diff or same as the sweetie one??
have i missed it, i did pm tezzy bout a secret santa but just spotted one in the christmas forum

Yes the normal secret santa is in teh christmas forum and if u have signed up you have missed it this yr ...but we are doing a sweety santa sercret swap hope that makes sense

I got delayed with my stuff, all packaged up now, Sending on Friday when im out in town! :D actually ill ask my mum to post tomorrow so its sooner!

Well i still haven't posted, the weather here is lousy i got soaked going upto school this morning and then again to pick them up, the first hint of no rain 2moro and i'll walk down to the post office. I have had a card thru my door today while i was out to say i have 3 packages at the post office, i am waiting for a few things from ebay but maybe one of them is my sweeties, i can't wait to find out 2moro. Hope your all well x

My package is ready to go. I was gonna post today but it started to bucket it down so had to get the bus right home cos I forgot amelies rain cover :dohh: Will post tomorrow :D

Nemo - Helen...... posting tomorrow!!! Hope u like!!

Smartie wont be able to post yours till middle of next week as we are all ill in our house atm.....

oo hope your better soon mummyburgo.

Chaos - :rofl: i actually figured B for Beads, my OH thought i was crazy :rofl: but the maker of the chocolate crayons begin with B too :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"