The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo hooo Im going sweety shopping tomoz oh yeah lol. I'll b posting them on thurs :) xx

Nemo - Helen...... posting tomorrow!!! Hope u like!!

just off to post yours Elli, hope the suns not shining you might get blinded by it haha, you may need a chainsaw to get in the box too :haha:

Awww, she's so cute :D She looks just like our oldest one. They're just as mischievous 6 years later as when they were tiny pups! Absolutely my favourite breed, incredibly clever and easy to train and have the most hilarious characters.

I'm jealous! I want a puppy :D Treasure her chubby little self, she'll grow up very fast! :cloud9:

just off to post yours Elli, hope the suns not shining you might get blinded by it haha, you may need a chainsaw to get in the box too :haha:

i have been searching everwhere for some sparkley wrapping paper!!! ive just thought of one shop i want to go to try and get some popping candy!!!! im off up town after picking leigha up from school. they will be with you soon!!! :flower:

Awww, she's so cute :D She looks just like our oldest one. They're just as mischievous 6 years later as when they were tiny pups! Absolutely my favourite breed, incredibly clever and easy to train and have the most hilarious characters.

I'm jealous! I want a puppy :D Treasure her chubby little self, she'll grow up very fast! :cloud9:

Aww i will. Were gonna start walking her a few times a day coz she's so bliddy hyper lol xx

bump for girls to PM me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and i finished sweetie swapping today woop woop

ELLI!!!!!!!!!! <------ PM me with any challenge ideas you have for Dec Swap!!!!!!!!

hahaha lilbump- i was completely stumped by the b thing so i thought i was pushing it a bit :rofl:!
x

i have been searching everwhere for some sparkley wrapping paper!!! ive just thought of one shop i want to go to try and get some popping candy!!!! im off up town after picking leigha up from school. they will be with you soon!!! :flower:

hey no rush hunni, i just hope the postman doesnt get blinded haha, you did say sparkly :rofl:. i had to ask the woman in the post office if sending it was ok lol and it won't get nicked for standing out, i got the paper off rosie she was going to cover her school books with it. so didnt cost me anything and neither did the packaging.

i managed all the tasks even the letter B which might give you a giggle :)

x

HELEN!!!!!!!!!!!! pm me your addy for the secret santa swap hun

I hope Kiles receives my sweeties soon I sent them Saturday by recorded- thought they would have been there by now :(

I still can't post my sweeties i went to check my partners address and i've no name for her i can hardly put her username on the envelope and i can't really put no name, i've pm'd her so i'll just have to wait.
Apart from the sparkly paper i've just read about, what does everyone send their sweets in? box? jiffy bag? i've just got one of those strong pink postal bag things that i received a jumper in from ebay, do you think it looks tight if i use that? x

I still can't post my sweeties i went to check my partners address and i've no name for her i can hardly put her username on the envelope and i can't really put no name, i've pm'd her so i'll just have to wait.
Apart from the sparkly paper i've just read about, what does everyone send their sweets in? box? jiffy bag? i've just got one of those strong pink postal bag things that i received a jumper in from ebay, do you think it looks tight if i use that? x

its good to recycle! I recycle packaging all the time if it looks ok :)

I put all mine into a wine bag and then wrapped it up with a next bag and tape, pretty sturdy. Not forking out for a royal mail bag when dont need too!

I posted sarendipity's package today and got the reciept for proof of postage and i completed all the challenges! :)

Drazic doesn't have mine yet and I posted them first class a week ago :( I don't have hers either, but they were posted two days ago so will give them a bit longer before I get annoyed! :lol:

I just wrapped them in some bubble wrap and then in brown paper. Hope they don't fall apart.

:)

I usually stick mine in a box :D

I am so crap this month I have only just started getting it all together, going to go out later and try to find some popping candy but i dont think i will :sad1:

I wanted to post it tomorrow but its looking unlikely now!
Just realised its still only the 5th!! You are all too organised!

I recieved my package today from Helen!!!

Omg --- so many sweets in a little box, i cant get them all back in no matter which way i do it :lol:

Ive forced myself to take a piccy before tucking in!!! :) So will upload late4r when OH is about as im laptop challenged :rofl:

The chocolate bar was so funny....i actually LOL....cos with all the writing on it, i thought, OMG shes sent me something to fix my wrinkles....then when i got to the bottom and it said it was chocolate and might make u put on weight i started to PMSL...i honestly thought it was some kinda funky quick fix to shitty skin :rofl::rofl: Im a div!

Loved the packaging..!! AND i tell you what...the postman had a laugh too!!! He knocked n went legging it down the stairs...went to open the door, and realised i hadnt grabbed my dressing gown so i was NAKED!!!!! :shock:
Ran upstairs, grabbed my dressing gown, in this time he had given me a red card thing and walked down the road....I ran across the street in a bright pink fluffy dressing gown ... (naked underneath) holding onto it for dear life and had to stop him at someone elses door....I WANTED MY SWEETS !!!!!!! :rofl: well anyway, been all laughs here this morning!!!
Helen...thanks for a great morning :D xxx

I got my sweets from Drazic this morning!! Will take a photo in a bit, they look yummy!

Seem to be Halloween themed rather than bonfire night, but nevermind! Not sure she looked at the challenge this month, lol! Didn't get a letter about her or a photo either.

Can't wait to get stuck in though, thanks Drazic! :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back