The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recieved my package today from Helen!!!

Omg --- so many sweets in a little box, i cant get them all back in no matter which way i do it :lol:

Ive forced myself to take a piccy before tucking in!!! :) So will upload late4r when OH is about as im laptop challenged :rofl:

The chocolate bar was so funny....i actually LOL....cos with all the writing on it, i thought, OMG shes sent me something to fix my wrinkles....then when i got to the bottom and it said it was chocolate and might make u put on weight i started to PMSL...i honestly thought it was some kinda funky quick fix to shitty skin :rofl::rofl: Im a div!

Loved the packaging..!! AND i tell you what...the postman had a laugh too!!! He knocked n went legging it down the stairs...went to open the door, and realised i hadnt grabbed my dressing gown so i was NAKED!!!!! :shock:
Ran upstairs, grabbed my dressing gown, in this time he had given me a red card thing and walked down the road....I ran across the street in a bright pink fluffy dressing gown ... (naked underneath) holding onto it for dear life and had to stop him at someone elses door....I WANTED MY SWEETS !!!!!!! :rofl: well anyway, been all laughs here this morning!!!
Helen...thanks for a great morning :D xxx

:rofl: i had some visions then lol.

i'm surprise you got in the box with all the wrapping and sellotape lol.
glad you enjoyed the laugh, is it sparkly enough for you lol. i was cramming sweets in i cant even remember what i put in. i thought the chocolate was funny too lol. probably taste shit though :rofl:

I am just packing up my parcel now. I feel like crying :lol:

I totally just wonna sit here and eat the lot!!

I've just realised my sweetie swap partner is in Holland. Are there any customs restrictions on what I can and can't send??

xxx

I recieved my package today from Helen!!!

Omg --- so many sweets in a little box, i cant get them all back in no matter which way i do it :lol:

Ive forced myself to take a piccy before tucking in!!! :) So will upload late4r when OH is about as im laptop challenged :rofl:

The chocolate bar was so funny....i actually LOL....cos with all the writing on it, i thought, OMG shes sent me something to fix my wrinkles....then when i got to the bottom and it said it was chocolate and might make u put on weight i started to PMSL...i honestly thought it was some kinda funky quick fix to shitty skin :rofl::rofl: Im a div!

Loved the packaging..!! AND i tell you what...the postman had a laugh too!!! He knocked n went legging it down the stairs...went to open the door, and realised i hadnt grabbed my dressing gown so i was NAKED!!!!! :shock:
Ran upstairs, grabbed my dressing gown, in this time he had given me a red card thing and walked down the road....I ran across the street in a bright pink fluffy dressing gown ... (naked underneath) holding onto it for dear life and had to stop him at someone elses door....I WANTED MY SWEETS !!!!!!! :rofl: well anyway, been all laughs here this morning!!!
Helen...thanks for a great morning :D xxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've just realised my sweetie swap partner is in Holland. Are there any customs restrictions on what I can and can't send??

xxx

Dont think so I just sent everything I would normally send x

So when they fill in the customs declaration it'll be ok? xx

xxx

I think that beacuse we are all european union you do not have any restrictions. I always just send mine, never have to fill anything out.

I got my sweeties lots love them :) thanks Emily :) wil send yours tommorow been ill pst few days :( xx will upload pic over weekend when a chace as my little girls birthday sunday 1 st birthday :) xx

Well ill just send it anyway, even if i have to lie about contents :lol:

Ok cause of the rain again i've still not posted, but i've a parcel to pick up from post office 2moro so i'll post 2moro if its the last thing i do, my partner has pm'd me her parcel is on the way, maybe thats whats waiting at the post office, how exciting x

will update thread later when kids are sleeping, been a really hectic day x

and elli ill pm you back later too

Mine's being sent tomorrow. I have been off my feet with lazy pregnantness until today and the rain was seriously epic... will brave it tomorrow :D

completely forgot to upload poic tonight :dohh: tomorrow it is!!!

i sent leigh's today and she sent mine ! the strike is off so hopefully we will get them soon !

Will send mine tomorro with a lot of other things will be sorted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back