The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my parcel from serina and wow! Thank you so much my lovely you have definitely cheered me up, and the xmas pressie is sooooo lovely!

:hugs: xxxxxx

Pic!.....
https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l158/taperjean/DSC08256.jpg

:yipee:!

I just got my parcel from serina and wow! Thank you so much my lovely you have definitely cheered me up, and the xmas pressie is sooooo lovely!

Pic!.....

glad u like them :hugs:..the b was build a burger long thin sweet was the wonder winder & 3 lots of popping candy plus lots of sparkle:happydance:
only took 1 day to come too:thumbup: xxx

My sweets arrived today, thank-you Purpular, i've taken a pic just need to work out how to put it on x

I also posted mine first class this morning so hopefully they will be with her some time next week x

Sent the sweeties today... cost me £4 :o haha... hope they get to you soon Tezzy! :hugs:

I finished buying my sweeties today so they should be posted on Monday to MummyBurgo :)

I had to rebuy one of the sweets 5 times as I kept eating it :blush: :rofl:

Pic!.....

glad u like them :hugs:..the b was build a burger long thin sweet was the wonder winder & 3 lots of popping candy plus lots of sparkle:happydance:
only took 1 day to come too:thumbup: xxx

:D I got you that winder thingy too for the long sweet!!! Was going to get sherbet but ended up buying that one!

Got your parcel ready hun, will either post tomorrow or Monday :D:hugs:

I was waiting on a rain free day but i'd probably be waiting until Spring so me and amelie got on our waterproofs and thermals and braved the weather to the post office. Sweeties are on the way FloraLaura :D

never done this before so here goes

ok so that didn't work lol how do i put my pic on? its on my desktop at the moment x

ok so that didn't work lol how do i put my pic on? its on my desktop at the moment x

if you are uploading from your pc look underneath the submit reply button and theres an "additional options" box.. click on manage attachments and upload :) x

I miss my sweets... Maybe soon I will be able to rejoin you ladies....

if you are uploading from your pc look underneath the submit reply button and theres an "additional options" box.. click on manage attachments and upload :) x

I found the additional options and managed to get a pic of my swwets on a blank BnB page but i don't know how it got there or where its gone, god i'm so hopeless :dohh:

Attachments

• sweets.jpg
    sweets.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members