The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe i'm not hopeless there it is lol once again thank you purpular and thank you thechaosismex too x

LOU- I gave the parcel to my hubby to post and (once again) he didn't do it. It will DEF be on it's way to you on Monday morning! SORRY!

Hope my sweeties will get there a bit earlier than my niece's birthday present..... see general chat!

i got my package from Femme today :) cheered me up loads.. i took a pic but not before OH and Rhys swooped in and took two lollies! my OH apologises.. :rofl:

will upload pic in a min

Well i can't wait for the xmas swap, my sweets only arrived yesterday and most of them are gone already, its not just me eating them by the way, i've 2 greedy monsters in my house too!

:D

Oh and the "B" is a banana sweet in the pack of assorted toffees :rofl: I struggled with that...

:rofl: i was wondering what the B was :rofl:

i went a bit mad on 'B' in my package.. there are lots and lots of Bs... LOL

I was looking high and low, could have done bon bons thinking about it! :dohh:

Still... a banana sweet... mmm :rofl:

I put Blackjacks in for my B :) I couldn't find popping candy either! Can't wait for my sweeties to arrive from Kiles :happydance:

i put in for my B.. *dont look femme LOL*

bounty
bueno
cadburys buttons
bassets refeshers sweets

Oooh, letters are easy for me this time of the year!!!!! So I can do another challenge next month for a letter, after that it will be harder!

Oh, and I was thinking about that. Does it have to start with a B in english or dutch?????

Build a burger my daughter chose :lol:

Just been looking at some strange sweets not sure what dec partner will think :haha: ...Can i request a non pregnant secret santa please ? pm me and let me know if thats ok so i can order:muaha:

:flower:

those who havent pmd me their addresses will get reminder pms of me 2moro.. then im gonna sit and do the lists with elli on the 10th (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"