The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
so serina's sending either boozy choccies or nutty ones in dec.... :p

I got my sweeties from thelilbump :)! pretty sure she completed all the challenges and I'm going to put on a few pounds as there lots of yummy sweets :p!

Thankyou! :hugs:

xxx

:happydance: Is there enough colour in there for you? lol! Sorry you got some of the same things you bought me but i promise they are different ones it's just i got them before i received your parcel :blush:

LOL I bought Serina a long winder, wispa gold and twisted creme egg and she bought me them too!

I have changed a couple now though :winkwink:

Sending today....for sure...im leaving in one minute!!!

I went to that shop and added a couple of things, but i feel bad cos they are only being sent in a normal big envelope and not a sparkley box like i got from Helen!! :(

xx

:happydance: Is there enough colour in there for you? lol! Sorry you got some of the same things you bought me but i promise they are different ones it's just i got them before i received your parcel :blush:

hehe it was blinding at 7am this morning half awake haha! I love how we both put beads in each others packages, made me laugh :happydance:

x

Thought I'd better put a picture up before I go on a sweet destroying mission :D (sherbet fountain has already gone missing....:dohh:!)

Thanks again 'lilbump nom nom nom nom :baby:

Attachments

• Image0203.jpg
    Image0203.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 21
both were sent about half hou after i last posted in this thread...first class...so i hope they get to you wednesday xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"