The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
:happydance: i think Mike is going to put the pic on the laptop tomorrow....

Purpular has let me know her sweets from me arrived, i'll pm her and ask her to let you guys know x

Tezzy im leaving BnB for a bit so i wont be taking part in Decembers Secret sweetie swap, I will come on and let you know when i recieve my sweeties from this month and i hope sarendepity likes hers!! :D (i posted them last week)

:yipee: i got my sweeties thank you elli.

think he postman ripped the envelope i wonder if he swiped one lol.

i'll put piccy on in a bit

x

ill update the first post later..

did my partners get their sweeties yet :( should have been there by now!!!

Nothing yet, but then the post here has been crappily slow lately! Not to worry :D

Bought lots for dec swap without thinking of challenges ....I think my ss will be spoilt :haha:

Oh my god I am excited about Decembers already! What date do we find out what the challenges are?!

i recieved my sweets today from ellie21. thank you they are fab! she completed all the challenges and i loved the picture and little car, so sweet. also thank you for the note. i shall be sending yours in the next few days!

They got to you quick!!! Glad they got to you ok :)

If anything is missing i will know when ui put the picture up Helen!!! Grrrr, stealing people!!

Did u get the car and drawing Helen??

still havent updated the first post with received.. will do it after dinner girls i promise :)

:happydance: Is there enough colour in there for you? lol! Sorry you got some of the same things you bought me but i promise they are different ones it's just i got them before i received your parcel :blush:

hehe it was blinding at 7am this morning half awake haha! I love how we both put beads in each others packages, made me laugh :happydance:

x

I know i thought that when you said in the thread. Great minds think alike eh :rofl: The sherbert fountain is B aswell (barrets) but i wasn't sure if brand title was cheating a little :shrug:

:happydance: Is there enough colour in there for you? lol! Sorry you got some of the same things you bought me but i promise they are different ones it's just i got them before i received your parcel :blush:

hehe it was blinding at 7am this morning half awake haha! I love how we both put beads in each others packages, made me laugh :happydance:

x

I know i thought that when you said in the thread. Great minds think alike eh :rofl: The sherbert fountain is B aswell (barrets) but i wasn't sure if brand title was cheating a little :shrug:

Hahah I think it counts! However I'm not chuffed that they've changed the recipe! they have added lemon to the new ones :growlmad: and put them in plastic containers, so much for trying to recycle :shrug: :p

If anything is missing i will know when ui put the picture up Helen!!! Grrrr, stealing people!!

Did u get the car and drawing Helen??

yes got the car and piccy, i've stuck them to my fridge, cute little belly buttons you all have lol

:lol: usually Leigha adds some boobs on me, but i asked her not to!! :lol:

snettyb av u posted mine yet ?there shud b a post date by on this ? is there ?i sent mine nearly 3wk ago :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->