The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
snettyb av u posted mine yet ?there shud b a post date by on this ? is there ?i sent mine nearly 3wk ago :cry:

ok hun.. listen.. its only the 10th of the month.. you need to give your partners more time to post your sweets before getting impatiant. if you have an issue then i would rather you pm me than make a public moan on the thread. partners have until the 15th of the month to swap addresses, if you have pmd your partner and had their address then they have until the end of the month to send their sweets.

sorry hun but if i were your partner id feel pretty crap right now :wacko:

christmas lists are done... very excited!

just so you all know we're not doing 'partners' this month obviously otherwise youd all know who your secret santa was :rofl:

snettyb av u posted mine yet ?there shud b a post date by on this ? is there ?i sent mine nearly 3wk ago :cry:

ok hun.. listen.. its only the 10th of the month.. you need to give your partners more time to post your sweets before getting impatiant. if you have an issue then i would rather you pm me than make a public moan on the thread. partners have until the 15th of the month to swap addresses, if you have pmd your partner and had their address then they have until the end of the month to send their sweets.

woooooohhhhhh well i am sry i was only wanting to know if she'd posted yet !! as she said she was last friday ! thats no public complain,simpley asking ! havent ask u ive asked sneetyb i wud NEVER want to make anyone feel "shitty"as uv put it !! i didnt know we had to the end of the mth as U know its the first time ive done this

wont b taking part again

thnx

woooooohhhhhh well i am sry i was only wanting to know if she'd posted yet !! as she said she was last friday ! thats no public complain,simpley asking ! havent ask u ive asked sneetyb i wud NEVER want to make anyone feel "shitty"as uv put it !! i didnt know we had to the end of the mth as U know its the first time ive done this

wont b taking part again

thnx

i didnt say 'shitty'.. please dont put words in my mouth..

i missed that snettyb said she was going to post it last friday and i was simply trying to prevent partners being annoyed with eachother.

i apologise for my tone.. lack of sleep and all that :dohh:
please dont leave the thread :hugs:

I can't find Popping Candy anywhere :hissy: I think I will just have to give up and send my sweets to Serina!

Also think people need to realise that we're not all SAHMs and some of us work full time so can't just pop to the post office any day of the week IYKWIM? I think people are a bit too speedy at posting :rofl: and seeing as it's a November swap, aslong as each partner has received their sweets by December it should be okay?

(p.s. honey08 this isn't directed at you in particular! Think some members might be feeling pressure to post them as soon as the partner list has appeared :shock:)

LOL I hear ya! I was starting to feel bad about not having sent out mine yet them realised it was on the 5th of November!! :dohh:!

I know I sent mie out pretty early, lol, partly because it is my first swap so I had none to post/wait for from last month and partly because it being the first time I was pretty excited! Lol.

I think it's a bad idea though as now I have ages to wait 'til the december one! :rofl:

I wouldn't have expected mine to get here that fast though, it is only early november still! :)

yes i know its only november still jeez was simpley asking if she'd sent mine out :? and i ARENT a SAHM either wether it was directed it me or not uknow wot i dont want to be part of this no more thnx but no thnx with the postage strike etc i was just wondering wether anything had gone amiss or not :?

see ya

(tezzy take me name off the december one thanx)
i dont care if anyone thinks im over reacting or not but i dont wish to be part of it no more,sly little digs etc , dont need it thnx girls

Nobody was even rude to you, people have taken every care to be respectful and explain things and even apologised to you (when I personally do not see why they should have had to). I think you should have more respect for Tezzy as she puts a lot of effort and hard work into making this possible for all of us... if it wasn't for her, you'd not have been taking part at all.

So, it's a shame you feel the need to leave but if you're going to be so nasty about it then... bye!

none of the above posts were directed at you and there were certainly no sly digs.

i will take your name off the December list.

Every thread I've looked in today there has been some form of hormonal bitching and over reacting, whats going on!? :dohh:

Sort it out ladies, its supposed to be fun! :flower:

not to worry.. im going to join in to take honey08s place... then i PROMISE its my last swap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody was even rude to you, people have taken every care to be respectful and explain things and even apologised to you (when I personally do not see why they should have had to). I think you should have more respect for Tezzy as she puts a lot of effort and hard work into making this possible for all of us... if it wasn't for her, you'd not have been taking part at all.

So, it's a shame you feel the need to leave but if you're going to be so nasty about it then... bye!

yeh BYE ! think uv read it all wrong also,again (4 the last time) i was simpley asking if mine had been posted yet (due to the fact my partner said she wud send it friday) due to postal strike i was askin to make sure nthing had gone amiss, the pp starting going in to SAHM having lots of time to post (when i dont see how when theyve there babies with the all day at home with them :? the nearest PO to them might b miles away as is mine !!!!) SAFE!!

dont see y they have to aplosigise ? i dint ask for anything part from if my partner had posted mine thats all :? dint ask ANYONE eles, if i had a problem i wuda sent tezzy a pm :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back