The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its best we lay the situation to rest now.

i feel this is spoiling the thread.

On a lighter note!

can we pleeeeeease have a hint of the challenges :kiss:

pg191 28OCT !!

last post in this ,everyone has made me sound 10x worst ,sry for asking MY partner if she had posted MY sweets !!

dont want to spoil the fun for anyone,but in future i wont in here and ask a simple Q tho enit blud tho ay

I made no one sound like anything... not everyone is involved hun. :shrug:

Don't let things bother you so much xx

pg191 28OCT !!

last post in this ,everyone has made me sound 10x worst ,sry for asking MY partner if she had posted MY sweets !!

dont want to spoil the fun for anyone,but in future i wont post in here and ask a simple Q

nobody made you sound bad at all..

i think you have over reacted.

Every thread I've looked in today there has been some form of hormonal bitching and over reacting, whats going on!? :dohh:

Sort it out ladies, its supposed to be fun! :flower:
Forum of hormones ....how many can you squeeze in one room safely :rofl:

LOL I hear ya! I was starting to feel bad about not having sent out mine yet them realised it was on the 5th of November!! :dohh:!

I only sent early bcos i read dec as to be posted by 1dec so didnt wanna be posting two lots out x

Tezzy if theres deadlines maybe you could request members to not quiz their sweetie partner until after that date and should there be a problem to contact you then you could contact the person concerned no pressure added because a) there maybe a genuine reason for late package and b) mail doesn't always get to destination (proof of postage should always be advised).

x

Tezzy if theres deadlines maybe you could request members to not quiz their sweetie partner until after that date and should there be a problem to contact you then you could contact the person concerned no pressure added because a) there maybe a genuine reason for late package and b) mail doesn't always get to destination (proof of postage should always be advised).

x

thanks will update the rules asap :thumbup: xx

oh and proof of postage has to be attained :D

x

This is a rule of our sweetie swap x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe